These vertical baling machines are best suited for Cardboard/paper manufacturers, warehouses, grocery stores, or any commercial entity that generates/recycles materials. They can handle materials like, cardboard, cartons, coconut fiber, plastic bottles and UBC (used beverage containers). These balers also can handle shrink wrap, soft packaging, fabric scrap, tyre / tires, wood shavings, and similar. They vary widely in yield, with approximate outputs ranging from 440 lbs to 33,000 lbs per hour. So they can be used for a wide variety of waste materials and situations.
One of the main selling points of vertical balers is their size / operational footprint. Suffice to say, these machines can fit almost anywhere, and are quite movable, making them ideal for anyone who has waste to bale, but does not need a permanently installed / large-scale (and unwieldy) solution. They are also very easy to operate, with most models requiring only one person to fully load, operate, and unload the machine. This ease of use is also attractive to many businesses, as the cost to operate the machine is greatly lowered.
NK1070T60 Cardboard Baler Cardboard recycling machine can make the volume reduction be nearly 3:1 OR 5:1 when pressing plastic film or cardboard/paper waste, which will reduce waste storage area, streamline overall waste processing operations and save transportation and labor costs.
Nick Baler can help you select the equipment appropriate for your application. We have a large selection of cardboard bailers ranging from small portable models to automation baling systems.
1.This machine uses the hydraulic transmission, with two cylinder operate, durable and powerful.
2. It uses the button common control which may realize the many kinds of work way.
3. the machine working pressure traveling schedule scope can be adjusted according to the material bale size.
4. Special feed opening and automatic output package of equipment.
5. The operation is simple. the feed opening install the interlocking device which will be safe and reliable.
6. The Pressure force and packing size may design according to customers requirement.
Feed opening size（L*H）
Chamber Size (L*W*H）