The types of balers are divided into vertical balers and horizontal balers according to different processing capabilities.
The vertical baler has a small footprint, low packaging efficiency, small output, cheap and affordable, and is suitable for small-quantity packaging.
Compared with the vertical baler, the horizontal baler occupies a larger area, the output is large, and the packing efficiency is high, but the price is much more expensive than the vertical baler, and it is suitable for large-volume baling.
Both have their own advantages and disadvantages. Enterprises should carefully choose the appropriate baler according to their own factory area, packaging needs and other actual conditions.
The products packaged by the baler have a small footprint, strong binding, neat and beautiful, small footprint, so that more items can be transported in one transportation, and the transportation cost is greatly reduced.
The packaged products are bundled with pp tape and then welded by hot melt. The bundle is firm and reliable to avoid falling apart due to shaking during transportation.
The baler uses hydraulic drive and automatically hangs the chain to unload the bales, which improves work efficiency and is equipped with an automatic balancing device to avoid accidents caused by improper operation.
The waste paper packing machine compresses and bundles the items so that they are not easy to fall off, which is convenient for transportation and storage, saving space and reducing costs.
The baler is used in all walks of life, from agriculture to industry to tourism, there are balers.
Whether it is corn stalks, waste paper, waste metal, waste tires, various waste plastics, they are all items that take up space.
If it is bundled with a baler, it can effectively improve work efficiency, save human resources, optimize the industrial structure, reduce transportation costs, and increase corporate benefits.
The baler can be divided into a semi-automatic baler and a fully automatic baler according to its performance. The semi-automatic baler needs to be manually inserted into the baling belt to perform the baling, while the fully automatic baler eliminates this process and improves efficiency.
The semi-automatic baler is low in price and is suitable for the packing of various small quantities of items. It requires manual operation each time and is not suitable for mass production.
The automatic baler is simple to operate and fast to pack. It is suitable for large-scale packaging of single items, which greatly reduces manpower and time cost, but the price is relatively expensive.for more information ,you can visit:www.nickbaler.net
Before operating the straw baler, wear tight-fitting protective clothing, fasten the cuffs, and do not open the hem of the jacket. Do not wear, take off your clothes, or wrap your clothes around the machine to avoid machine damage. You must wear a safety hat, braids should be put in the hat, no skirts, slippers.
Before the straw baler works, start the equipment idling for 3 minutes. At the same time, check whether the oil level of the fuel tank is sufficient, the sound of the oil pump is normal, and whether the hydraulic unit, pipes, joints, and pistons are leaking.
When the bag is turned over, the handle of the cover cylinder is pulled to the return position, and then the handle is pushed in. The surrounding area of ??the package turning board shall be cleared in time every time the package is turned over to prevent jamming.
When the straw baler is baling, the hydraulic operating handle should be quickly pushed to the designated position to prevent valve blockage and insufficient hydraulic oil flow, which may cause motor overcurrent. Every action is in place, the valve handle needs to be restored to the neutral position.
When stopping, close the door cover, then stop the motor and cut off the power supply.
After packing, all hydraulic rods must be retracted into the hydraulic cylinder to prevent dust from damaging the sealing ring and leaking oil.
Regular maintenance work should be done, and if oil leaks are found in the tubing, the center immediately seeks machine repair and disposal.
After the box cover door is opened, it is strictly forbidden to press the door to prevent accidents.
The oil in the tank must be rigorously filtered and always maintain a sufficient amount of oil. The oil tank should be cleaned and changed every six months.
Each smooth part of the equipment should be filled with lubricating oil at least once per shift as required, and the debris in the cavity should be cleared once per shift.
When multiple people operate at the same time, the division of labor should be understood to prevent the risk of misoperation. Those who do not understand the main machine structure, performance and operating procedures are not allowed to start the machine without authorization.
When the straw baler machine shows a serious oil leak or an abnormal phenomenon occurs during work, it should stop immediately. Do not look at the center of the oil radiation, do not directly remove the blockage with your hands, and do not force the operation with disease.
When the straw baler machine is running or packing, it is not allowed to stop repairing or touch the moving parts by hand, and it is strictly forbidden to press materials in the bin with hands or feet.
When the pumps, valves, and pressure gauges are not adjusted, they must be stopped by experienced technicians. If the pressure gauges are found to be defective, they should be repaired or replaced immediately.
(1) High speed, high efficiency and low energy consumption. Improve the working efficiency of hydraulic presses and reduce production costs.
(2) Mechatronics and hydraulics integration. Make full and reasonable use of advanced technology in machinery and electronics to promote the improvement of the entire hydraulic system.
(3) Automation and intelligence. The rapid development of microelectronics technology provides sufficient conditions for the automation and intelligence of hydraulic presses. Automation is not only embodied in processing, it should be able to realize automatic diagnosis and adjustment of the system, and have the function of fault pretreatment.
(4) The hydraulic components are integrated and standardized. The integrated hydraulic system reduces pipeline connections and effectively prevents leakage and pollution. Standardized components bring convenience to the maintenance of the machine.
Nick Machinery specializes in the production of various waste paper balers, which are suitable for waste paper recycling stations of various specifications. The waste paper baler has advanced technology, reliable quality and stable performance. If you are interested, you can follow us www.nkbaler.com, we will serve you wholeheartedly.
Waste straw refers to straw or crop products that temporarily lose their use value. Generally, waste straw contains useful fertilizers or harmful elements.
All straw materials come from crop resources. As land resources are limited and non-renewable, with the continuous development of mankind, these resources are constantly decreasing, and resource shortage will inevitably become a situation that mankind needs to face directly.
The replacement of new and old straw products is inevitable in the process of using straw products. Due to the corrosion, damage and natural elimination of straw products, a large amount of waste straw is produced every year. If these waste straws are discarded at will, it will not only cause environmental pollution, but also waste limited fertilizer resources.
At present, the main processing equipment for straw recycling and reuse is hydraulic machinery and hydraulic straw balers, which have completely replaced the previous hammer briquetting and pneumatic briquetting machines. They are used in straw recycling, regenerated fertilizer, waste straw transportation, and dismantling industries. Plays an absolutely important role in it.
The NKW horizontal baler series straw baler produced by Nick Company has advanced technology, stable and reliable product quality, convenient and fast, safe operation, and can be customized according to your baling needs. If necessary, you can contact us 86-29-86031588 in time.
Preventing solid impurities from mixing into the hydraulic system. There are many precision parts in the hydraulic system. If solid impurities invade the damping holes or the gaps of the parts, it will cause strains on the precision parts, blockage of the oil passage, etc., endangering the safe operation of the hydraulic system. Generally, the reason why solid impurities invade the hydraulic system is due to the unclean hydraulic oil; unclean refueling tools; careless refueling and repair and maintenance; desquamation of hydraulic components. It can prevent solid impurities from invading the system from the following three aspects:
1. When refueling the waste paper baler. The hydraulic oil must be filtered and refilled, and the refueling tools should be kept clean. The filter at the fuel tank filler opening cannot be removed in order to increase the fueling speed. Fueling personnel should use clean gloves and work clothes to prevent solid impurities and fiber impurities from falling into the oil.
2. When cleaning the waste paper baler. The cleaning oil must use the same brand of hydraulic oil as the system used, the oil temperature is between 45-80 degrees Celsius, and the large flow rate is used to remove impurities from the system as much as possible. The hydraulic system should be cleaned more than three times repeatedly. After each cleaning, let it out of the system while the oil is hot. After cleaning, clean the filter, replace the new filter element and add new oil.
3. When the waste paper baler is maintained. When disassembling the hydraulic oil tank filler cap, filter cap, inspection hole, hydraulic oil pipe and other parts, pay attention to avoiding dust when the system oil passage is exposed. The disassembled parts must be thoroughly cleaned before opening. For example, when removing the hydraulic fuel tank filler cap, first remove the soil around the fuel tank cap. After loosening the fuel tank cap, remove the debris remaining in the joint (not flush with water to prevent water from leaking into the fuel tank), and then open the fuel tank cap after confirming that it is clean.
If you need to use a wiping material and a hammer, be careful to choose a wiping material that does not remove fiber impurities and a special hammer with rubber attached to the striking surface. The hydraulic components and hydraulic hoses should be carefully cleaned and assembled after drying with high-pressure air. Use genuine filter elements with intact packaging (the inner packaging is damaged, although the filter element is intact, it may be unclean). Clean the filter at the same time when changing the oil. Before installing the filter element, use the wipe material to carefully clean the bottom dirt in the filter housing
If you have any relevant knowledge you don’t understand, please contact us and we will give you a detailed answer. The waste paper baler produced by our company is very complete. Welcome everyone to visit and buy. www.nkbaler.com