Horizontal hydraulic baler is mainly used for large-scale waste recycling stations, paper mills, carton factories, chemical fiber factories and other personal and corporate items to compress and pack, such as waste paper boxes, leftovers from carton factories, beverage bottles, plastic woven bags, straws, Bark, sawdust, peanut shells, waste clothes and other loose items. Packed items not only greatly reduce storage space, but also greatly reduce transportation costs during transportation. At the same time, it is conducive to environmental protection and recycling of waste products.
1. The structure of the hydraulic horizontal baler is mainly closed-end and open-end structure. The closed-end structure can make the packing density larger, suitable for compression and packing of more items, automatically open and close the door, and manually bind the hydraulic lock door, which is quick and easy to operate; Open structure, locked on both sides, continuous bag delivery, automatic rope threading or hook rope, faster operation.
2. It adopts PLC control system, which can automatically detect the feeding material, which is simple, clear and clear at a glance.
3. Using water cooling system, the cooling effect is better.
4. The use of ship-level welding technology ensures that the frame is stronger.
For more information about the baler, waste paper baler, hydraulic baler, horizontal baler, vertical baler, please continue to pay attention to the official website of Nick Machinery www.nickbaler.net
The waste paper baler has many basic common sense in the practical process. Today we are talking about the hazards caused by the high oil temperature of the system during the use of the machine, which will definitely help you.
The hot weather in summer raises the surrounding temperature. The temperature of the waste paper baler system is usually within the range of 60 to 80°C, and the temperature should not be greater than 100°C. Excessive system temperature will cause:
1. Waste paper packaging mechanical parts, the thermal deformation of the moving parts with different thermal expansion coefficients in the hydraulic parts will be stuck due to their small gaps, which will cause failures, affect the transmission accuracy of the hydraulic system, and cause the parts to work better. difference.
2. Reduce the viscosity of the oil, increase leakage, reduce the volumetric efficiency of the pump and the efficiency of the entire system. As the viscosity of the oil decreases, the oil film of moving parts such as slide valves becomes thinner and cut, thereby increasing frictional resistance, leading to increased wear.
3. Deformation of the rubber sealing ring of the waste paper baler will accelerate the aging failure, reduce the sealing performance and service life, and cause leakage.
4. Reduce the air separation pressure of the oil, and the air dissolved in the oil escapes and forms air pockets, causing the hydraulic system to reduce its working performance.
In the process of using the waste paper baler, the temperature of the system should be monitored at any time to avoid machine failure due to temperature rise. www.nickbaler.net
Vertical hydraulic baler is currently the best-selling baler equipment, used to compress waste paper, household garbage, plastic and other waste products.
Vertical balers have high requirements for hydraulic oil accuracy and viscosity, so you must choose the right hydraulic oil. The first test of the hydraulic baler should first loosen the handle of the flow valve and slowly move the pump to make the pump run slowly, that is, let the oil pump be fully lubricated, and then increase the pressure from light to heavy, to ensure that the oil pump is working properly, without blockage, and protect the motor and Oil pump, start the hydraulic baler for a few minutes, stop and observe whether the oil pump leaks oil, whether the connection piece is loose, and the temperature of the oil pump motor.
The working efficiency of the baler depends to a large extent on the performance of the baler cylinder, which determines the stability of the baler. In order to ensure the high efficiency of the Baler, high-quality hydraulic cylinders must be selected to ensure stable performance. In the process of using the baler, there are many places to pay attention to. First, check whether the hydraulic oil level of the baler is at the position indicated by the oil tank level gauge before starting the machine. If the oil volume is too small, the hydraulic pump will suck in air, generate a lot of noise, and the hydraulic cylinder will shake.
If you don’t know anything about the vertical baler, or if you want to know which one is better, you can call the customer service hotline 86-29-86031588 for consultation. www.nickbaler.net
Nick's waste paper baler is used to squeeze waste paper and similar products under normal conditions, and pack them with special packaging tapes to greatly reduce the volume, so as to reduce the transportation volume, save the freight, and increase the benefits for the enterprise. .
How does the waste paper baler work?
1. The waste paper baler uses hydraulic cylinders to compress materials.
2. During the working process of the baler, the rotation of the motor drives the oil pump to extract the hydraulic oil from the oil tank.
3. It is then transported through hydraulic oil pipes and sent to each hydraulic oil cylinder, driving the piston rod of the oil cylinder to move longitudinally, compressing various materials in the material box.
With the increasing awareness of environmental protection, the waste paper baler has played a great role. Some waste paper can be reused, turning waste into treasure, and exerting new economic value.www.nickbaler.net
The function of the waste paper baler is to drive the piston rod of the cylinder to move longitudinally, compress various materials in the bin, so that the plastic tape can be closely attached to the surface of the bundled package, and to ensure that the waste paper baler can pack the materials. During transportation and storage, it should not be scattered due to loose binding, and should be tied neatly and beautifully.
Features of waste paper baler:
1. Reduce labor intensity, save manpower, and have a wide range of applications.
2. Reasonable design, simple structure, good rigidity, toughness and stability, beautiful appearance.
3. High strength, strong load-bearing performance and strong impact resistance.
4. Good product quality and long service life.
Nick's waste paper baler is specially designed for the recycling, compression and packaging of waste corrugated boxes, cardboard, newspapers and other materials. At the same time, the waste paper baler can also be customized according to customer requirements. www.nickbaler.net
The waste paper baler is mainly suitable for the compression packaging of loose materials such as waste paper, waste cardboard, waste paper boxes, newspapers, and corrugated boxes. The reduced volume facilitates packaging, transportation and reduces storage space. It has the characteristics of compact structure, strong and firm; economical, practical, easy to operate, and reliable. It is an ideal equipment for enriching materials packaging, waste recycling and other industries.
Product advantages of waste paper baler:
1. The product design is reasonable, with good rigidity, toughness and stability, and the appearance is beautiful and generous.
2. Time-saving and labor-saving, simple operation, one or two people can operate it, convenient and fast
3. Time saving, convenient operation, labor saving, strong bearing capacity, cost saving, stable and reliable.
Nick Machinery is factory direct sales without middlemen, and factory after-sales support. When you buy waste paper baler, you buy quality. Many machines look the same. However, the difference of a screw will affect the service life and use effect of a machine. Therefore, when you buy waste paper baler processing equipment, the product Price is important, but cost performance is the key.
Nick Machinery supports product customization, available from stock, and supports customized production models and specifications. For details, please call customer service 86-29-86031588