The NICKBALER waste paper baler is controlled by a servo hydraulic system, which can greatly reduce the labor force compared with an ordinary hydraulic system. Increase productivity.
Servo hydraulic performance characteristics:
1. High speed, high efficiency and high flexibility
The internal gear pump is driven by an AC servo motor, so that the system flow can be steplessly adjusted. The speed, position, pressure and other parameters can be arbitrarily set within the parameter range, the slider motion curve can be set arbitrarily, and the working pressure of the slider can be set arbitrarily within the nominal force range.
2. High precision
The system pressure and slider position adopt high-precision sensors, which are controlled by the motion control technology of the electrical system, and can output different working pressures and flow rates within the range of the stroke according to the process requirements.
3. Dedicated control system
Ordinary PLC is difficult to meet the large-scale calculation needs of closed-loop program control of the pressure, flow, speed and other parameters of the servo hydraulic machine. The control system of the servo hydraulic machine uses an advanced microprocessor.
4. Improve the service life of the mold
The servo hydraulic press runs smoothly, the body vibration is small, the frame is designed with high rigidity, and the service life of the mold can be increased by more than 3 times.
5. Good maintainability
The external pipeline connection of the servo hydraulic machine is much less than that of the conventional hydraulic machine, the structure is simple, and it is equipped with more pressure sensors and pressure gauge interfaces to facilitate the judgment of the fault point.
The straw baler can turn a large amount of green garbage that was difficult to dissipate into waste, exerting new economic value, protecting the environment, improving the soil, and creating good social benefits.
Requirements for the operating environment of the straw baler:
1. Clean: The outside of the straw baler is clean and tidy. There is no oil on all sliding surfaces, chains, racks, oil pumps, oil holes, etc., and no oil leaks at all parts. The sundries and dirt around the straw baler should be cleaned up in time.
2. Neatly: The materials in the venue must be placed neatly, and the power supply lines must be organized.
3. Lubrication: add oil or change oil on time, keep oiling, the oil mark is bright, the oil path is unobstructed, and the oil quality meets the requirements.
4. Stability: Comply with stable operation regulations, do not use equipment overloaded, the stability protection device of the straw baler is complete and reliable, and the unstable factors are eliminated in time.
The straw baler is used for boring compression and baling of corn stalks, wheat stalks, straw, sorghum stalks, etc. It has the characteristics of simple use, convenient operation, high work efficiency, compact bundling density, and good air permeability.
Daily maintenance and maintenance of straw hydraulic baler:
1. Check whether the power supply is connected well, and whether there is a false knot;
2. Whether the connecting bolts of each part of the equipment are tight;
3. Whether there is abnormal oil seepage between the hydraulic pipelines;
4. The machine needs to be clean and tidy after the work is completed.
In recent years, the emergence of fully automatic hydraulic balers has made ordinary balers less brilliant than before.
This is why, let's take a look at the difference between the automatic baler and the ordinary baler.
1. Working principle:
The working principle of the automatic baler is different from that of the ordinary baler, one does not require manual operation, and the other requires manual operation.
It is precisely because of this difference that many factories will choose to use a fully automatic baler. For companies with higher production efficiency, it is more appropriate to choose a fully automatic baler.
2. Work efficiency:
Since the automatic Baler machine adopts automatic Baler, the work efficiency is higher than that of the ordinary Baler machine.
The operation mode of the automatic Baler machine is flexible, and the customer can operate according to their actual situation when operating.
3. Service life:
The service life of the fully automatic baler is longer than that of the ordinary baler, because it does not require much operation during work, and the probability of failure is relatively small, but the relatively short service life of the ordinary machine, in fact, it mainly depends on our maintenance, the machine Good maintenance will increase the service life accordingly.
Because the working principle is different, the working efficiency is different, and the configuration is different, so the price between the two is also very different.
The NICKBALER automatic hydraulic baler is an unmanned operation of automatic compression and baling, suitable for places with a lot of materials. www.nickbaler.net
The continuous improvement of waste paper baler has brought momentum to its related market, just like the butterfly effect caused by a butterfly, causing ripples.
Market information has important guiding significance for the development of an enterprise, and whether a company’s products can have a good market development depends on the help that its market popularity and the advantages of the product itself can bring to people, so as to shape the brand effect. It has become an important direction of the corporate commodity market, which is also in line with people's shopping concept.
A good brand effect can bring a steady stream of profit margins for waste paper baler companies, and it is undoubtedly necessary to obtain high visibility also requires the timeliness of the company’s commodity market circulation. Waste paper balers are an important part of the market circulation of waste products. The equipment, which has now been widely used in all major waste recycling industries, has provided great convenience for our lives.
The waste paper shell baler is a mechatronic product, mainly composed of mechanical system, control system, feeding system and power system.
It is widely used in all kinds of waste paper factories, old waste recycling companies and other enterprises, and is suitable for packaging and recycling old waste paper, plastic straws, etc.
Features of waste paper shell baler:
1. Horizontal structure, using hydraulic system, stable performance and large processing capacity.
2. Conveyor is used to feed materials, which is convenient and fast, has the advantages of slip resistance, large conveying capacity and strong load capacity.
3. Lengthened cylinder design, free setting of Baler length, convenient and quick.
4. One machine with multiple functions, can pack loose materials such as waste paper, plastic bottles, film woven bags, old clothes, household garbage, straw and so on.
The hydraulic baler produced by NICKBALER has the characteristics of many varieties, complete specifications, and strong compatibility, and can be designed and manufactured according to customer requirements. www.nickbaler.net