The straw baler equipment is mainly suitable for the packaging and recycling of various loose materials such as straw, peanut shells, pasture, etc., and the large-scale centralized compression of the baled and recycled materials, so that the raw materials can be quickly and easily compressed through the straw baler. Good equipment to improve labor efficiency, reduce labor intensity, save manpower, and reduce transportation costs.
Advantages of NICKBALER straw baler:
1. Stable operation: small size, light weight, low movement inertia, low noise, stable movement and flexible operation.
2. Reasonable structure: horizontal structure, can be equipped with conveyor belt feeding or manual feeding.
3. Fully automatic control cabinet: simple and convenient operation, remote control is also possible, and the control method can be selected according to your habits.
4. Hydraulic system: The key components such as hydraulic pump, solenoid valve and hydraulic cylinder oil seal are made of high-quality domestic and foreign components, which make the packaging pressure high, fast, durable, and low noise.
5. Excellent performance: The machine is designed to shut down when the door is opened, which makes the machine stable and reliable. It is equipped with an emergency stop button and is installed separately. The location is eye-catching and the operation is assured.
The can Baler is mainly suitable for compressed packaging of loose materials such as scrap aluminum, scrap copper, scrap iron, iron filings, etc., reducing the volume, facilitating packaging, transportation and reducing storage space.
It has the characteristics of compact structure, strong and firm, economical and practical, easy to operate, safe and reliable, etc. It is an ideal equipment for enriching industries such as material packaging and waste recycling.
Features of can semi-automatic baler:
1. The whole equipment is cast with high-quality thick steel plate, and the internal and external frame structure is designed reasonably.
2. Strict selection of accessories such as hydraulic pumps, solenoid valves and hydraulic cylinder oil seals makes the packaging pressure high and fast.
3. It has good rigidity, toughness and stability, beautiful appearance, convenient operation and maintenance.
4. The Baler length can be set freely, and the microcomputer accurately records the Baler value and production efficiency.
With the development of the industry, NICKBALER continues to reform and innovate, and strive to present more advanced, more perfect and more practical packaging equipment to the majority of new and old users. www.nickbaler.net
The automatic woven bag Baler machine is a special machine for compressing and Baler plastic woven bags, linen bags, container bags, cotton yarn, cloth, etc.
Woven bag Baler machine is not only suitable for large-scale plastic woven bag factories and waste paper recycling plants, but also more suitable for general small and medium-sized weaving industries.
This machine has the advantages of reasonable structure, convenient and simple operation, high pressure, firm packaging, and labor and time saving.
1. The fully automatic woven bag Baler machine adopts fully automatic design, which is more convenient to operate;
2. Good Baler tightness, fewer failures, and convenient maintenance;
3. The Baler action is soft, the durability is good, and the Baler function is perfect;
4. The motor will stop immediately after the packaging is finished, which is power-saving and practical, safe and reliable;
5. The size of the package can be customized according to the needs of users.
NICKBALER keeps abreast of market development trends, continuously improves technical capabilities, enhances innovation capabilities, and strives to introduce more baler equipment that meets social needs. www.nickbaler.net
With the increasing awareness of environmental protection, the automatic waste paper baler has played a great role. It can put some waste paper scraps, yellow cardboard, waste cardboard boxes, cartons, waste books, newspapers, crop straws, reeds, etc. , Plastic bottles, plastics, cotton, woven bags, etc. are reused, and they are more and more accepted by everyone, and the investment is small and the benefits are large.
The domestic automatic waste paper baler has been constantly innovating, and is constantly following the development of some advanced foreign technologies.
Advantages of automatic waste paper baler:
1. Simple structure, reliable performance and wide range of usability.
2. It is easy to install and can be put into use without product debugging.
3. Save time and effort, improve labor efficiency, reduce labor intensity, save manpower, and reduce transportation costs.
4. The machine is composed of the main frame system, hydraulic system and components, standardized mechanical design, and excellent thick steel plate casting a firm frame.
5. Using the hydraulic principle, the materials are compressed into blocks through compression, which is beneficial to reduce the storage space of the materials and facilitate packaging.
After the waste paper is recycled, it is necessary to carry out a clear classification. The sorting of waste paper is the most important, which will affect our quality after the successful recycling of waste paper.
This is also a recognition for our waste paper hydraulic baler. The waste paper we produce will provide users with high-quality and good paper, and it is also a proof of the success of the waste paper baler.
The common faults of the waste paper hydraulic baler system and the elimination of the baler hydraulic system should be checked and maintained frequently to prevent and reduce the occurrence of failures. Once a failure is found, the faulty parts should be carefully checked.
Analyze the cause of the failure according to the hydraulic transmission system diagram and the installation diagram, find out the component that caused the failure, formulate a troubleshooting plan according to the specific situation, and develop a maintenance plan for maintenance.
The biggest feature of the NICKBALER waste paper baler is high pressure, fast speed, heavy packing, and no loss of tons when loading.
With the development of society, rice husk balers have gradually become well-known, and more and more recycling and processing enterprises are also beginning to use rice husk balers to recover and compress loose materials, in order to achieve the purpose of increasing business benefits.
However, in the work practice of the hydraulic technology of the rice husk baler, people have summed up a lesson: 80% of the faults come from the pollution in the hydraulic oil and hydraulic system.
The materials polluted by the hydraulic oil of the rice husk baler include solid pollutants such as cuttings and dust, as well as liquid contaminants such as moisture and rice husk baler cleaning oil, as well as those that are mixed with air from the atmosphere or separated from the hydraulic oil of the rice husk baler. Air and other gaseous pollutants.
These rice husk baler contaminants are often left in the system due to the hydraulic components or fuel tanks of the rice husk baler during manufacturing, transportation and assembly, and improper cleaning.
It can be seen that the pollution of the hydraulic oil has a great impact on the performance and reliability of the hydraulic system, so the pollution of the hydraulic oil of the rice husk baler should be paid attention to and strictly controlled.