Today’s waste paper baler market is like a fierce battlefield. The fittest survives, the strong wins, and the weak will be eliminated. Today’s waste paper baler market is just like this. The competition among the same industry is very fierce. Any carelessness will inevitably be eliminated by the market. Various waste paper baler companies are stepping up their development, striving to innovate, and working hard to make their products more attractive and able to survive in the market, especially in this technology. In a developed society, the speed of replacement of the baler is even more unpredictable, and it accelerates the pace of advancement of the baler.
The era of commercialization has accelerated the development of the packaging industry. It is understood that the most sold packaging machinery product in the market at present is the fully automatic horizontal waste paper baler equipment. This has formed a great contrast with the previous years. Why is the type of waste paper baler selling so well? In fact, the most fundamental thing is that the fully automatic horizontal waste paper baler can effectively avoid the problems of material spilling in the circulation of commodities.
Although some packaging equipment can complete the packaging function, it is far from insufficient in terms of its packaging quality. Therefore, the automatic horizontal waste paper packaging machine has been developed rapidly; there are many packaging machine manufacturers in the market at present, but in the production of automatic packaging machine equipment However, it is difficult for us to find a few high-performance automatic horizontal waste paper baler equipment.
Nick Machinery's automatic horizontal waste paper baler equipment has high technical content, stable equipment performance and guaranteed quality. It is an excellent choice for your baler equipment manufacturer. www.nickbaler.net
Nick Machinery has been committed to the entire process of production, sales and after-sales of various balers to improve the after-sales service of various balers. Specifically, the entire service process is divided into three parts: pre-sales, in-sales, and after-sales. Let’s follow the whole process. Let’s take Nick Machinery’s waste paper baler as an example to introduce you to our complete pre-sales service system.
Use quality as a guarantee before sales, consistently attach importance to and strengthen quality management, process innovation, and process optimization, and win the trust of users with credible and reliable products. Aiming at the quality construction of hydraulic balers, implement the quality-first strategy, hold professional skills training courses, and improve the level of professional design, manufacturing, and inspection. Focusing on technological innovation and brand building, through a series of innovative activities, new mechanisms and systems have been established to stimulate development momentum, actively adopting international advanced standards, accelerating the integration with the international market, and comprehensively entering the institutional, scientific and The standardized track has improved the quality management level of the enterprise.
With modern concepts, superb technology, scientific management, high-quality products and first-class service, we will wholeheartedly establish a comprehensive, good, harmonious, and long-term cooperative relationship with new and old customers at home and abroad, and go hand in hand for mutual benefit and win-win results. Create a better future.
Nick Machinery keeps abreast of market development trends, continuously improves technical capabilities, and enhances innovation capabilities to meet the needs of the ever-changing market, and strive to launch more Balers that meet social needs. www.nickbaler.net
Nick Machinery's automatic horizontal waste paper baler is guided by the national environmental protection policy, and the abnormal phenomena that may occur in the work of the automatic horizontal waste paper baler:
1. After the engine of the automatic horizontal waste paper baler is started, if the reading of the oil pressure gauge pointer gradually drops, or even drops to zero. It indicates that the main bearing bush and connecting rod bearing of the crankshaft are severely worn, which makes the matching clearance too large, or the pressure limiting valve and the oil return valve are severely worn, and the sealing is not tight, causing the oil to flow back to the oil pan.
2. When the engine of the automatic horizontal waste paper baler is working, the pointer of the oil pressure gauge swings from side to side. The reason is mostly that the valve seat of the oil return valve is not correct, the spring is skewed, or the pressure of the oil return valve is low. When the oil pressure is slightly higher, the valve opens, the oil pressure drops sharply, and the valve closes again. In this way, the oil return valve is repeatedly opened and closed, causing the oil pressure of the waste paper baler to rise and fall, causing the pointer of the oil pressure gauge to swing left and right.
3. The oil pressure of the automatic horizontal waste paper baler is normal when the engine is low speed, and the oil pressure is low when the speed is high. The reason is that the return valve spring is stuck. The valve is closed when the speed is low, and the oil pressure value of the waste paper baler is normal; when the speed is high, the oil pressure of the waste paper baler suddenly opens, and the oil pressure drops accordingly, and the spring cannot reduce the valve in time. The opening degree makes the oil pressure of the waste paper baler low.
4. The oil leakage ratio of the automatic horizontal waste paper baler is severe. If the oil pump pressure is adjusted too high, the wear of the movable parts will cause the sealing gap to increase continuously, the sealing device will be damaged, the viscosity of the oil used in the waste paper baler is too low, etc., will increase the oil leakage.
5. The system does not have an unloading circuit or the unloading circuit does not perform well. When the waste paper baler system does not need to pressurize the oil, the oil is still overflowing to the fuel tank under the working pressure set by the overflow valve or at the unloading pressure Return to the fuel tank downstream in a higher environment. It is necessary to check whether the unloading circuit is normal or not, and adopt the corresponding steps to eliminate it.
6. Poor heat dissipation, insufficient heat dissipation area of ??the fuel tank, too little oil storage in the fuel tank, resulting in too fast oil circulation, poor cooling of the waste paper Baler cooler, such as failure of cooling water supply or failure of electric fans, high ambient temperature, etc. All are the reasons for poor heat dissipation.
7. Misuse of oil with too high viscosity, the waste paper baler will cause excessive hydraulic loss.
The abnormal phenomenon of the automatic horizontal waste paper baler is that when the machine is just started, as the machine oil temperature rises, the oil viscosity will gradually decrease, and the oil pressure gauge pointer will gradually fall and stabilize within the specified range. This phenomenon also shows that the lubrication system of the automatic horizontal waste paper baler is normal.
Nick Machinery has rich production experience and integrated service. Using the baler produced by Nick Machinery can improve work efficiency and reduce human and financial expenditure. www.nickbaler.net
The amount of hydraulic oil required for the normal operation of the automatic waste paper baler is relatively large, and the cleaning of the hydraulic oil of the automatic waste paper baler has a major impact on the work of the waste paper baler. In the production process of equipment with different waste paper balers, attention must be paid to the problem of hydraulic oil cleaning.
1. Before the fully automatic waste paper baler manufacturers use the fully automatic waste paper baler, it is necessary to insist on hydraulic oil cleaning. Before use, the hydraulic oil may be contaminated by the outside during the storage process, or there may be faults, so take time to observe the oil situation before filling the oil, and if you find any doubt, you should deal with it in time.
2. The automatic waste paper baler must adhere to the cleaning system. The automatic waste paper baler should clean the system. When cleaning, it is best to choose the working oil or test oil required by the hydraulic equipment. Do not use kerosene, gasoline, alcohol, etc. Do not use cotton yarn or cotton cloth to clean the fuel tank. When cleaning, the pump gap of the waste paper baler should be worked.
3. Insist on cleaning the waste paper baler before changing the oil. According to the application request, the hydraulic oil of the waste paper baler should be replaced on time. Before changing to new oil, all systems need to be cleaned. After the cleaned oil is poured out, it is replaced with new oil, and the work is carried out after a test run.
The above is the cleaning situation of the hydraulic oil of our small waste paper balers introduced by the small waste paper balers. I hope I can help you.
Nick Machinery's waste paper baler is specially designed for the recycling and compression of waste corrugated boxes, cardboard, newspapers and other materials. At the same time, the waste paper baler can also be customized according to customer requirements. www.nickbaler.net
The work of the hydraulic system is reliable, but in the course of use and the trial production of new hydraulic equipment, some failures may occur due to poor maintenance, damage to hydraulic components or unreasonable design, improper assembly adjustment and other reasons. In the hydraulic system, most of the mechanisms and oils of various hydraulic components and auxiliary devices are in the enclosed shell and pipeline, which cannot be directly observed from the outside. It is not as clear as the mechanical rotation, and it is not as good as the measurement and pipeline connection. The circuit is so convenient, so it often takes more time to find the cause when a fault occurs.
For example, when using hydraulic equipment, the hydraulic system may have various faults. Some of these faults are caused by the failure of a certain hydraulic system component, some are caused by the comprehensive factors of multiple hydraulic components in the hydraulic system; some are caused by hydraulic pressure. Even if the same failure phenomenon is caused by oil pollution, the cause of the failure is different. Especially nowadays hydraulic equipment is a common combination of mechanical, hydraulic, electrical and even microcomputers, and the failures are multifaceted.
Therefore, after a hydraulic failure occurs, the hydraulic system must be diagnosed to determine the location of the hydraulic equipment failure and the nature and cause of the failure, and corresponding measures must be taken to ensure the normal operation of the equipment.
Any failure will be accompanied by various abnormal signs before it evolves into a major failure. Therefore, as long as you carefully observe and use condition monitoring technology, you can make an accurate judgment and determine the troubleshooting method.
Nick Machinery is mainly to provide convenient, fast, safe and economical solutions for waste paper, waste metal, waste plastic, fiber, agricultural platycodon and other waste recycling and processing enterprises. www.nickbaler.net
Nick Machinery's waste paper baler is widely used in various waste paper factories, waste recycling companies and other units and enterprises. It is suitable for the packaging and recycling of waste corrugated boxes, cardboard, newspapers, etc. It is to improve labor efficiency, reduce labor intensity, and save manpower. Good equipment to reduce transportation costs.
1. Density, relative density
(1) Density. The mass of a unit volume of liquid is called the density of the liquid, usually expressed by p.
(2) Relative density. The ratio of the density of a homogeneous liquid to the density of distilled water at 4 degrees Celsius is called the relative density of the liquid.
The property that the pressure of the liquid increases, which causes the volume of the liquid to decrease and the density to increase is called the compressibility of the liquid. The compressibility of the liquid is extremely small and can be ignored in many situations. However, when the compressed volume is large or when dynamic analysis is performed, the issue of liquid compressibility should be considered.
The compressibility of hydraulic oil has a great influence on the dynamic working of the hydraulic system; but when the hydraulic system is working in a steady state, it is generally not considered.
The property that the temperature of the liquid increases, resulting in an increase in volume and a decrease in density, is called the swelling property of the liquid. The swellability of the liquid can be expressed by the expansion coefficient a.
Nick Machinery's waste paper baler has the characteristics of high work efficiency, low energy consumption, easy installation and operation, and strong workplace adaptability. Free consultation hotline86-29-86031588