Since the 21st century, with the improvement of living standards, there has been more and more plastic waste. If they are discarded into the natural environment, they will not only cause visual pollution to people, but also cause many potential hazards to the environment, such as:
1. Affect the development of agriculture. The degradation time of plastic products currently used in my country usually takes 200 years. The accumulation of waste plastic products in the soil will affect the absorption of water and nutrients by crops, inhibit the production and development of crops, and cause crop yield reduction. Deteriorate the soil environment.
2. It poses a threat to the survival of animals. Waste plastic products discarded on land or in water bodies are swallowed as food by animals, resulting in animal death. At present, at least 1 billion marine organisms lose their lives every year due to plastic products.
If waste plastics can be recycled and reused as raw materials for plastics, heat-generating power generation materials, and turning waste into treasure, it is the most efficient, environmentally friendly, and circular disposal method, and the energy required for recycling is only 1/10 of the production of new materials. , The pollution produced is 1/10 of the landfill.
Where are all the recycled plastic bottles? First, the recycled plastic bottles are classified according to color and category, and then various types of plastic bottles are compressed and packaged using a plastic bottle Baling Press machine, and then sent to a recycling factory. After a series of processing, various types of recycled products are obtained.
NICKBALER Plastic Bottle Baling Press Machine can compress and pack all kinds of hard plastics for recycling. It is easy to operate, stable and reliable, and conforms to the concept of environmental protection. www.nickbaler.net
In fact, garbage classification in my country has been implemented as early as 1996, but the scope of implementation is small and the effect is small. Because air pollution in my country has become more and more serious in recent years, the national government once again proposed the implementation of garbage classification for the construction of a "green home", and officially began the implementation of the first batch of garbage classification in Shanghai, my country on July 1, 2019. By the end of 2020, the 46 key cities that have been implemented first have basically completed their waste sorting and processing systems.
Garbage classification generally refers to a series of activities in which garbage is classified, stored, put, and transported according to certain regulations or standards, and thus transformed into public resources. The purpose of classification is to improve the resource value and economic value of garbage, and strive to make the best use of it.
Sorting garbage collection can reduce the amount of garbage disposal and processing equipment, reduce processing costs, and reduce the consumption of land resources. It has social, economic, and ecological benefits.
After the implementation of garbage classification, all types of garbage will be transported to the garbage treatment plant for unified treatment. No valuable items will be incinerated, and valuable and reusable garbage will need a household garbage baler for processing. The articles compressed and packed by the household garbage baler can increase the transportation capacity, reduce the floor space, and reduce the possibility of fire.
With the development and growth of packaging machinery in the market, more and more waste paper recycling processing plants are using waste paper for packaging and recycling operations, so if the waste paper packaging machine is to be better recovered and used, it must What should I pay attention to?
The first is to carry out in-depth recovery of waste paper among the broad masses of farmers, save energy, strengthen environmental protection, do energy-saving and emission-reduction operations, establish awareness of saving, enhance the concept of saving, further enhance saving and initiative, and adopt a sustainable development strategy.
The second is to standardize and guide the people to save behavior, to promote the use of waste paper with technology in an all-round way, and the waste paper baler to improve the recovery and utilization rate of waste paper.
The third is to strengthen the scientific research skills of waste paper baler using waste paper and recycled paper, actively learn and learn to recover waste paper, and achieve economic benefits, social benefits and environmental benefits.
After the waste paper, waste cardboard and other materials are compressed and bundled by NICKBALER automatic hydraulic baler, it is easy to store and stack and reduce transportation costs. www.nickbaler.net
Nowadays, the progress of the packaging industry is obvious to all. There are various new packaging technologies and new packaging achievements that are constantly exposed. Then as new and novel things continue to emerge, they will have a very large impact on the development of the market and promote market transformation. Is coming. Facing the rapid development of the packaging industry, the market will be biased towards new processes and new science and technology. Now that the utility of the baler in the packaging industry cannot be ignored, what benefits and harms will the market transformation bring to the baler, and how the baler company should start from its own progress and integrate with the market to better suit The market is changing, and the growth itself is progressing.
Changes in market progress are inevitable. If the baler industry wants to develop rapidly, it must start from itself and find a new way out. In the packaging machinery industry, following the changes in the market, whether it is the existing packaging facilities or the future development of packaging facilities, the main purpose is to continuously bring novelty and benefits to the packaging industry.
The transformation of the packaging market is undoubtedly helpful for balers. What is helpful is that it can encourage more baler companies to develop and improve their own production processes and technologies, which can not only be better for their own companies. The development and perfection of the land has also strengthened the company’s position in the market.
After-sales maintenance service content of automatic waste paper baler manufacturers:
1. Analysis of common failures. The staff should have a strong overall concept and rapid judgment. When common failures are located at the beginning, they can find problems and take measures to solve them in various ways to prevent small common failures from causing major common failures. .
2. Manufacturers of automatic waste paper baler should ensure the accuracy of the results. Only by obtaining very accurate data and information results can common failures be reduced, and failures of the automatic hydraulic baler can also be prevented in advance.
3. To ensure proper results, if the proper common faults cannot be obtained, there will be no fault detection. Therefore, proper diagnosis results are the basis for the recovery of the fully automatic hydraulic baler.
4. It is necessary to ensure that the repair time is rapid. The shutdown of the equipment of the fully automatic waste paper baler manufacturer will cause the baling station to stop working. You must race against the clock to deal with common faults and resume production.
5. Because there are many factors that affect the use of the baler, but because the high-precision and complicated equipment may not be available, and the price is more precious, you must choose a relatively simple and reasonable method to solve the problem of the fully automatic hydraulic baler. Common fault problems.
6. Improve the competence and quality of after-sales service staff. The after-sales service staff of waste paper Baler manufacturers must have high job maintenance and common fault inspection and removal capabilities.
The work level and service quality of after-sales maintenance service personnel directly determine the level of customer recognition of well-known brands.
Nick Baler has a long history of hydraulic machinery production and processing, advanced production equipment, a strong technical team, a good quality assurance system and perfect after-sales service www.nickbaler.net
NICKBALER lifting door seriessemi-automatic closed-end baler has the characteristics of beautiful equipment, stable machine performance, compact bundling effect and high work efficiency.
Product parameters of NKW150BD semi-automatic closed Baler machine:
Baler size: 1100*1100*(300-1200)mm
Feeding port size: 1800*1200mm
Baler density: 600-800Kg/m3
Baler capacity: 4-6 tons per hour
Number of Baler lanes: 5 lanes (manual strapping)
Out of the package: one-time out of the package
NICKBALER Lifting Door Series Semi-automatic Closed Baler is specially designed for compressing and Baler loose items such as waste paper, waste cardboard, cartons, plastic films, hard plastic baskets, and discarded computer cases. www.nickbaler.net