First of all, the price of the automatic baler is relatively high. NICKBALER's automatic baler has 15 models and specifications. The performance parameters of each product are different, resulting in different prices, ranging from two to three million to seven or eight. When purchasing a baler, customers should choose the appropriate equipment according to their own requirements and budget. Some customers only compare the price, not the quality, this purchase method is not advisable; if you only look at the price, you want both affordability and quality, then you can choose a small vertical baler, although the price of the small vertical baler Low, but the work efficiency is also very low, basically manual operation; the price of fully automatic is significantly higher than that of semi-automatic or vertical type, the price is high, its output will go up, not only the daily output is high, but also easy to transport, reduce labor , reduce storage space. That is to say, different models are selected, and their price points are also different. Different baling press effects, baling press sizes, and machine parts will also cause price deviations.
Shaanxi Nick Machinery Equipment Co., Ltd. has been committed to the production of waste paper balers for more than ten years. It has always adhered to the enterprise spirit of "integrity, quality, innovation, and service", adhered to the service concept of "integrity-based, customer first", and continued to serve customers. Create more value. To know more about NICKBALER, you can follow https://www.nickbaler.net
With the development of the economy and the continuous innovation of science and technology, more and more people are now paying attention to environmental protection, and environmental issues have also attracted attention, making the straw baler more popular, and its advantages are becoming more and more prominent. What are the advantages of the straw baler? ? Please see the analysis below
1. It is very versatile, mainly for packing some large or loose items.
2. Save storage space and recycle waste items.
3. The parts of the straw baler have high structural performance and good work efficiency, which reduces labor and transportation costs.
Only a high-quality baler can be better trusted by customers, and only by understanding the performance of the baler, can the straw baler be better utilized and used. Follow NICKBALER, let you grow more https://www.nickbaler.net
Choosing NICKBALER hydraulic baler, independent hydraulic system and servo system control, is the best choice for you to solve and recycle waste. https://www.nickbaler.net
The straw baler must be inspected and maintained at ordinary times to ensure that it can operate normally. While ensuring the characteristics and working efficiency of the straw baler, the following 4 points must be done:
1. Check the screws of each component of the straw baler on time to prevent falling off or bursting;
2. Pay attention to the moisture-proof, waterproof, anti-corrosion and fly-proof of some electrical equipment. The interior of the electrical control cabinet and the terminal block must be kept clean to prevent common failures of electrical equipment;
3. The machine of the straw baler is broken. The two heat-sealing rollers should be in the extended position to prevent the baling machine products from being scalded.
4. Lubricate the junction of each transmission gear, the oil filling hole of the bearing with seat and the oil pump of each movable component of the straw baler on time.
5. When the straw baler is filled with grease, it is not necessary to drop droplets on the transmission belt of the transmission system to prevent damage caused by deviation and vibration or aging of the transmission belt.
For more information about the fault maintenance and maintenance work of the straw baler, please pay attention to the website of NICKBALER M: https://www.nickbaler.net
1. The operator should be strictly trained and qualified before using the machine.
2. When the ambient temperature is less than 2°C above zero, the straw baler is not allowed to be used.
3. When the moisture content of straw and pasture is more than 65%, the straw baler is not allowed to be used.
4. The operator is not allowed to pour liquids such as bacteria water on the baler while bundling.
5. The straw baler is not allowed to have 2 boring cars per hour.
6. When using the motor as power, it is necessary to install the grounding wire.
7. It is necessary to clean up the small silt under the straw baler in time. If there are too many scraps, it may damage the machine parts.
If you are still unclear, you can continue to pay attention to our website https://www.nickbaler.net, and you are welcome to contact us at any time , thank you for reading.