The emergence of straw silage baler not only brings convenience to people, but also greatly improves work efficiency, saves labor and reduces environmental pollution. Moreover, the straw and silage after packaging are more conducive to storage and transportation, but they are used in packaging There will be some common faults during the machine, do you know how to repair? Next, let me briefly summarize the maintenance methods of common faults of the packer.
1. Straw silage baler is a straw silage baler that uses packing tape on the object to be packed. Do not use for other purposes. Packaged items are items that need to be packaged. Do not put your hands or body close to the main unit.
Second, do not put the straw silage baler in a damp place with water or dust.
3. The branch power supply runs simultaneously with other machines, which may affect the operation performance of the machine. If the plug or socket is overheated, it may cause a fire. Special attention should be paid to the special voltage and capacity only for the use of this machine. Avoid plugging the power plug with wet hands.
4. The ground wire terminal of the machine must be connected to the ground wire. There is a risk of electric shock if it is not connected to the ground wire or is not fully connected.
5. The cross-sectional area of the extended flexible wire used by the straw baler is within 0.75m㎡ and within 10m. The use of flexible cords beyond this range will not only damage the function of the machine but also cause overheating of the plug and socket, which may cause a fire hazard.
6. During the installation or operation of the straw silage baler, be sure to use gloves, protective glasses, and a mask.
7. Avoid tilting the straw silage baler to ensure that the ground of the place is flat, and try not to move the machine. With these correct operations, we can serve our customers better, create safe packages, and make our customers more at ease.
The textile packing machine force is widely used in various garment factories, garment recycling stations and other units and enterprises. It is suitable for packing and recycling textiles and fabric strips. It is a good equipment to improve labor efficiency, reduce labor intensity, and reduce transportation costs.
Precautions for textile baler:
1. Pay attention to the grounding of the power cord, lightning protection, rain protection and moisture protection.
2. It is forbidden to use the hydraulic packing electric control cabinet by non-operators.
3. Pay attention to the antifreeze work of the motor and the long-term overload of the motor. Effective prevention of these two can reduce the damage of the motor and maintain the normal packaging of the textile baler.
4. Pay attention to the button operation of the console. Don't use too much force on the switch button, and prevent misoperation to avoid damage caused by short circuit.
NICKBALER clothing baler is based on market demand. The products start from simple and reasonable energy saving and pay attention to practicability, so as to serve more new and old customers. www.nickbaler.net
The dedicated vertical garment packing machine is divided into two kinds of single oil cylinder and double oil cylinder. It is mainly used for compressing and packing various garments, which is quick and easy to pack.
It is widely used for compression packaging of various garments such as cloth, textiles, sweaters, shirts, sweaters, underwear, socks, and export garments.
All doors of the equipment can be opened, and the packing is convenient. It adopts hydraulic manual control. It has the characteristics of simple operation, high packing efficiency, low investment cost, and multiple selection of pressing plate stroke parameters.
The ideal effect can be achieved by selecting the pressing plate stroke for compressing various garments. The inner box can be made of stainless steel, which saves manpower, improves labor efficiency, reduces labor intensity, and reduces transportation costs.
Now that the application of plastic bottle balers has become more and more extensive, what preparations should we make when applying this product?
Next, let's follow the editor to find out.
The plastic bottle baler works for a long time and reaches a certain service life. In order to make the equipment play the overall value, the old parts need to be replaced. There are several aspects that need attention in the process of replacing the cylinder of the plastic bottle baler.
According to the correct disassembly method, on the one hand, the disassembly process is smooth and not damage the equipment; on the other hand, it is also to take care of safety issues.
Before disassembling the hydraulic cylinder of the mineral water bottle Baler, drain the hydraulic oil in the two chambers of the hydraulic cylinder, then remove the end cover, and then pull out the piston rod and piston for disassembly.
When disassembling the parts, don't beat them forcefully. If it is unavoidable, a copper rod should be used to prevent damage to the parts of the Baler.
Some parts need tools, must use tools, do not beat or pry hard.
Some bolt-fastened parts use thread tightening agent during assembly, which is difficult to disassemble. If disassembling may break the bolts, the exposed part of the bolts can be heated to make the glue fall off before disassembling. .
When disassembling the hydraulic cylinder of the plastic bottle Baler, pay attention to whether there is a hydraulic lock on the cylinder. If so, remove the hydraulic lock first, otherwise there will be pressure from the hydraulic lock in the hydraulic cylinder, which will not only cause difficulty in disassembly, but also easy Cause equipment and personal injury.
When the hydraulic lock is removed, several layers of clean cotton cloth can be used to wrap the connecting part, and then loosen the screw to prevent high-pressure oil from spraying out.
NICKBALER plastic bottle Baling Press machine manufacturers have accumulated mature production technology for many years, and we are committed to providing customers with good service, low-cost and high-quality products. www.nickbaler.net