1. This product is used for packaging of waste paper. The operator must operate according to the operation regulations.
2. The hydraulic oil must be added to the specified oil level line before use (46# hydraulic oil).
3. Before starting the hydraulic pump, check the circuit for incorrect connections or leaks.
4. The surroundings of the hydraulic anti-packing plate should be cleaned in time for each anti-packing to prevent jamming.
5. When packing, the operator must pay attention to safety, spread the paper evenly, place the paper in place, and close the door of the box lid before packing.
6. The hydraulic operating handle should be quickly pushed to the designated position when packing to prevent the hydraulic operating handle from being quickly pushed to the designated position when packing the valve. The hydraulic operating handle should be quickly pushed to the designated position when packing and the hydraulic oil flow is not enough, causing the motor to over The current causes the motor to overcurrent. A blockage and insufficient hydraulic oil flow can cause the motor to overflow.
7. After packing, all hydraulic rods must be retracted into the hydraulic cylinder to prevent dust from damaging the sealing ring and leaking oil.
8. Regularly perform maintenance work and find a mechanic to deal with any leakage in the oil pipe immediately.
9. If an abnormality is found, the operation should be stopped immediately and the cause can be eliminated.
10. After the lid door is opened, it is strictly forbidden to press the door to prevent accidents.
11. Oil pressure: It is strictly forbidden to adjust the pressure without permission. The operator must work under the adjusted oil pressure, and the maximum pressure limit is 30MPa. ?
12. The oil in the oil tank must be strictly filtered and always maintain a sufficient amount of oil. The oil tank should be cleaned and replaced every six months.
13. The lubricating parts of the machine should be filled with lubricating oil at least once a day as required, and the debris in the chamber should be cleaned once per shift.
14. Those who do not understand the main machine structure, performance and operation rules shall not start the machine without permission. When multiple people operate at the same time, the division of labor should be clear to avoid the risk of misoperation.
15. When the machine has serious oil leakage or abnormal phenomena during work, it should be stopped immediately. Don't look at the place where the oil is sprayed, do not block it directly with your hands, and do not force it to run.
16. When the machine is running or packing, it is not allowed to repair or touch moving parts by hand, and it is strictly forbidden to press the materials in the bin with hands or feet.
17. When adjusting pumps, valves and pressure gauges, an experienced technician must carry out. If the pressure gauge is found to be faulty, it should be repaired or replaced immediately.
18. This machine uses 46# anti-wear oil, always pay attention to the oil temperature, and stop it when it exceeds 75℃.
19. When the lid cylinder handle is pulled to the return position when turning the bag, push the anti-bag handle again.
for more information ,please visit : www.nickbaler.net
With the development of the economy and the continuous innovation of science and technology, more and more people are now paying attention to environmental protection, and environmental issues have also attracted attention, making the straw baler more popular, and its advantages are becoming more and more prominent. What are the advantages of the straw baler? ? Please see the analysis below
1. It is very versatile, mainly for packing some large or loose items.
2. Save storage space and recycle waste items.
3. The parts of the straw baler have high structural performance and good work efficiency, which reduces labor and transportation costs.
Only a high-quality baler can be better trusted by customers, and only by understanding the performance of the baler, can the straw baler be better utilized and used. Follow NICKBALER, let you grow more https://www.nickbaler.net
Choosing NICKBALER hydraulic baler, independent hydraulic system and servo system control, is the best choice for you to solve and recycle waste. https://www.nickbaler.net
The straw baler must be inspected and maintained at ordinary times to ensure that it can operate normally. While ensuring the characteristics and working efficiency of the straw baler, the following 4 points must be done:
1. Check the screws of each component of the straw baler on time to prevent falling off or bursting;
2. Pay attention to the moisture-proof, waterproof, anti-corrosion and fly-proof of some electrical equipment. The interior of the electrical control cabinet and the terminal block must be kept clean to prevent common failures of electrical equipment;
3. The machine of the straw baler is broken. The two heat-sealing rollers should be in the extended position to prevent the baling machine products from being scalded.
4. Lubricate the junction of each transmission gear, the oil filling hole of the bearing with seat and the oil pump of each movable component of the straw baler on time.
5. When the straw baler is filled with grease, it is not necessary to drop droplets on the transmission belt of the transmission system to prevent damage caused by deviation and vibration or aging of the transmission belt.
For more information about the fault maintenance and maintenance work of the straw baler, please pay attention to the website of NICKBALER M: https://www.nickbaler.net
1. The operator should be strictly trained and qualified before using the machine.
2. When the ambient temperature is less than 2°C above zero, the straw baler is not allowed to be used.
3. When the moisture content of straw and pasture is more than 65%, the straw baler is not allowed to be used.
4. The operator is not allowed to pour liquids such as bacteria water on the baler while bundling.
5. The straw baler is not allowed to have 2 boring cars per hour.
6. When using the motor as power, it is necessary to install the grounding wire.
7. It is necessary to clean up the small silt under the straw baler in time. If there are too many scraps, it may damage the machine parts.
If you are still unclear, you can continue to pay attention to our website https://www.nickbaler.net, and you are welcome to contact us at any time , thank you for reading.