What are the principles and characteristics of waste paper Cardboard Press Compactors?
The waste paper Cardboard Press Compactor is a packing machine used to compress waste paper items. It is used by various types of waste paper mills, old waste recycling companies and other units for the compression of various recyclable fluffy waste products such as domestic waste, industrial waste, plastic, film, pasture, straw, cotton, iron scrap, aluminum scrap, and scrap. Bale.
With the development of technology, the waste paper baler industry is booming. What are the principles and characteristics of waste paper baler?
The wire frame of the waste paper baler is composed of 4 sets of wire devices installed on a frame. The entire wire frame is suspended on a central axis of the compression frame, and moves horizontally relative to the compression frame under the action of the hydraulic motor. The frame is a welded member with wheels at the bottom, which can move horizontally along the main slide rail under the push of a hydraulic cylinder. The lifting table is mainly made of two horizontal beams bolted together, and the lifting table can be moved up and down in the vertical direction under the push of two hydraulic cylinders.
The structure of the compression frame is basically similar to that of the compression frame, but there are 4 packing heads and 1 line feeding device arranged on it. The packing heads of the waste paper hydraulic baler (a total of 4) are the most complex and the most interlocking parts of the whole equipment structure. Each waste paper hydraulic baler has the same structure and can be interchanged. There are 4 sets of wire feeding devices, each set corresponds to a packing head, and each set includes a packing line conveying device and a packing line anti-tensioning device.
The main rail seat of the waste paper baler is mainly composed of two wear-resistant steel rails on the surface. The wheels of the compression frame are guided to run along the outer sides of the two tracks, and the hydraulic cylinders that drive the operation of the compression frame are arranged therein. In addition, in addition to mechanical components, there is a complete set of hydraulic stations. As can be seen from the above description, the principle characteristics of the waste paper baler are performed by the power of the fluid.
In the vertical waste paper balers sold on the market today, they are generally hydraulic systems, and a small part is mechanical. The following analysis is first. From the perspective of use, the vertical waste paper baler is mainly used for Compress and pack some scraps such as waste paper, plastic, cardboard, etc., which requires a certain pressure. The production principle of this machine is that the motor drives the hydraulic cylinder to move back and forth to squeeze the material to achieve the processing effect.
Secondly, in terms of performance, whether it is a vertical waste paper baler or other industries, the application of hydraulic systems is still relatively extensive, mainly because its performance is relatively stable, that is, it is not prone to problems in production, the most common is Some oil cylinders may leak oil, which can be solved by simply replacing the seals inside. Therefore, it is extremely practical.
Then, in terms of structure, the structure of the vertical waste paper baler is reasonable, and the hydraulic system can cooperate well with the motor, gear pump, and bracket to make the overall finished product better.
With the development of the economy and the continuous innovation of science and technology, more and more people are now paying attention to environmental protection, and environmental issues have also attracted attention, making the straw baler more popular, and its advantages are becoming more and more prominent. What are the advantages of the straw baler? ? Please see the analysis below
1. It is very versatile, mainly for packing some large or loose items.
2. Save storage space and recycle waste items.
3. The parts of the straw baler have high structural performance and good work efficiency, which reduces labor and transportation costs.
Only a high-quality baler can be better trusted by customers, and only by understanding the performance of the baler, can the straw baler be better utilized and used. Follow NICKBALER, let you grow more https://www.nickbaler.net
Choosing NICKBALER hydraulic baler, independent hydraulic system and servo system control, is the best choice for you to solve and recycle waste. https://www.nickbaler.net
The straw baler must be inspected and maintained at ordinary times to ensure that it can operate normally. While ensuring the characteristics and working efficiency of the straw baler, the following 4 points must be done:
1. Check the screws of each component of the straw baler on time to prevent falling off or bursting;
2. Pay attention to the moisture-proof, waterproof, anti-corrosion and fly-proof of some electrical equipment. The interior of the electrical control cabinet and the terminal block must be kept clean to prevent common failures of electrical equipment;
3. The machine of the straw baler is broken. The two heat-sealing rollers should be in the extended position to prevent the baling machine products from being scalded.
4. Lubricate the junction of each transmission gear, the oil filling hole of the bearing with seat and the oil pump of each movable component of the straw baler on time.
5. When the straw baler is filled with grease, it is not necessary to drop droplets on the transmission belt of the transmission system to prevent damage caused by deviation and vibration or aging of the transmission belt.
For more information about the fault maintenance and maintenance work of the straw baler, please pay attention to the website of NICKBALER M: https://www.nickbaler.net
1. The operator should be strictly trained and qualified before using the machine.
2. When the ambient temperature is less than 2°C above zero, the straw baler is not allowed to be used.
3. When the moisture content of straw and pasture is more than 65%, the straw baler is not allowed to be used.
4. The operator is not allowed to pour liquids such as bacteria water on the baler while bundling.
5. The straw baler is not allowed to have 2 boring cars per hour.
6. When using the motor as power, it is necessary to install the grounding wire.
7. It is necessary to clean up the small silt under the straw baler in time. If there are too many scraps, it may damage the machine parts.
If you are still unclear, you can continue to pay attention to our website https://www.nickbaler.net, and you are welcome to contact us at any time , thank you for reading.