The difference between 120 Horizontal Baler and 160 Horizontal baler
1. The pressure of 120 and 160 baler is different, the configuration is also different, like the motor power, 120 uses a 30kw single motor, 160 baler uses a 37kw motor. 2. The cylinders are different: 120 uses a 120-ton pressure cylinder, and the 160 model uses a 160-ton pressure hydraulic cylinder. 3. Different output and different package size; 120 package size is 1100x850, 160 package size is 1100x1250; output difference is about 2 tons per hour.
Introduction of hydraulic baler:
Automatic baler, waste paper baler, hydraulic baler is an electromechanical integration product, mainly composed of mechanical system, control system, feeding system and power system. The whole packaging process is composed of auxiliary time such as pressing, returning, lifting, transferring, ascending, ascending, descending and receiving. The waste paper Cardboard Press Compactor has the characteristics of good rigidity and stability, beautiful appearance, convenient operation and maintenance, safety and energy saving, and low investment cost of equipment basic engineering. It is widely used in various types of waste paper mills, old waste recycling companies and other unit enterprises. It is suitable for the packaging and recycling of old waste paper and plastic straws. It is a good equipment for improving labor efficiency, reducing labor intensity, saving manpower, and reducing transportation costs.
The body material of a good waste paper Cardboard Press Compactor equipment needs to be carefully polished, welded, oxidized, rust-proof and baked-painted, so that the appearance is beautiful and does not drop paint or rust, so you can buy it with ease and use it with care; good The waste paper Cardboard Press Compactor uses a plunger pump, which greatly reduces the noise compared with the conventional gear pumps commonly used in the market. At the same time, it can bear a pressure of up to 31.5Mpa compared to the gear pump with a large load of 8-16Mpa, avoiding The huge pressure generated during the work process burns the motor; implement a strict hydraulic cylinder treatment process to ensure that each cylinder is pickled and oxidized to prevent the cylinder from rusting during use and causing the cylinder seal ring to wear or the solenoid valve to affect the machine. Normal use.
For more information ,please visit : www.nickbaler.net or www.nkbaler.com
even you can send us whatsAPP:00 86 15021631102 to free talk and inquiry as any time .
With the development of the economy and the continuous innovation of science and technology, more and more people are now paying attention to environmental protection, and environmental issues have also attracted attention, making the straw baler more popular, and its advantages are becoming more and more prominent. What are the advantages of the straw baler? ? Please see the analysis below
1. It is very versatile, mainly for packing some large or loose items.
2. Save storage space and recycle waste items.
3. The parts of the straw baler have high structural performance and good work efficiency, which reduces labor and transportation costs.
Only a high-quality baler can be better trusted by customers, and only by understanding the performance of the baler, can the straw baler be better utilized and used. Follow NICKBALER, let you grow more https://www.nickbaler.net
Choosing NICKBALER hydraulic baler, independent hydraulic system and servo system control, is the best choice for you to solve and recycle waste. https://www.nickbaler.net
The straw baler must be inspected and maintained at ordinary times to ensure that it can operate normally. While ensuring the characteristics and working efficiency of the straw baler, the following 4 points must be done:
1. Check the screws of each component of the straw baler on time to prevent falling off or bursting;
2. Pay attention to the moisture-proof, waterproof, anti-corrosion and fly-proof of some electrical equipment. The interior of the electrical control cabinet and the terminal block must be kept clean to prevent common failures of electrical equipment;
3. The machine of the straw baler is broken. The two heat-sealing rollers should be in the extended position to prevent the baling machine products from being scalded.
4. Lubricate the junction of each transmission gear, the oil filling hole of the bearing with seat and the oil pump of each movable component of the straw baler on time.
5. When the straw baler is filled with grease, it is not necessary to drop droplets on the transmission belt of the transmission system to prevent damage caused by deviation and vibration or aging of the transmission belt.
For more information about the fault maintenance and maintenance work of the straw baler, please pay attention to the website of NICKBALER M: https://www.nickbaler.net
1. The operator should be strictly trained and qualified before using the machine.
2. When the ambient temperature is less than 2°C above zero, the straw baler is not allowed to be used.
3. When the moisture content of straw and pasture is more than 65%, the straw baler is not allowed to be used.
4. The operator is not allowed to pour liquids such as bacteria water on the baler while bundling.
5. The straw baler is not allowed to have 2 boring cars per hour.
6. When using the motor as power, it is necessary to install the grounding wire.
7. It is necessary to clean up the small silt under the straw baler in time. If there are too many scraps, it may damage the machine parts.
If you are still unclear, you can continue to pay attention to our website https://www.nickbaler.net, and you are welcome to contact us at any time , thank you for reading.