The automatic Wrapping Silage Straw Baler is characterized by outstanding rigidity and stability, beautiful appearance, convenient operation and repair, safety and energy saving, and low investment cost of equipment foundation engineering. It is widely used in various types of waste paper factories, old materials recovery companies and other unit enterprises. It is suitable for the packaging and recovery of old waste paper and plastic straws. It is a good equipment for improving labor efficiency, reducing labor intensity, saving manpower, and reducing transportation costs. The application of the automatic Wrapping Silage Straw Baler is very extensive, but if the maintenance is not in place, it will show some minor problems, which will affect the process of the packaging operation. If it is frequent, it is very noisy. So what are the common maintenance methods for automatic Wrapping Silage Straw Baler? The following introduces the operation and maintenance methods of the baler.
Wrapping Silage Straw Baler maintenance methods:
1. Before starting the machine, it is necessary to check whether the parts of the baler are intact; whether the screws and nuts of each part are loose, and if they are, they should be tightened in time. If there is a lack of nails and caps, it is necessary to tell the repair personnel to deal with it in time.
2. Check whether there is any debris in the conveyor belt. If there is any debris that needs to be removed, blow out the dust in the rail with compressed air.
3. Check whether the knife set and the skateboard part are short of oil. If there is a shortage, use a dipping method to add oil. Dip the oil with a small stick and slowly drop it on the top. Do not use the inverted method to flow into the conveyor belt, otherwise package The belt will slip.
4. If abnormal phenomena are found during startup. Such as: loud noise, large oscillation, odor, etc. If you can’t find it, you should stop and tell the repair personnel to deal with it to avoid damage to the parts.
The first four points are the maintenance methods of the automatic Wrapping Silage Straw Baler. When using the Wrapping Silage Straw Baler, pay attention to maintaining the Wrapping Silage Straw Baler.
Our company is committed to the production of baler. It has a complete range of features, such as reasonable design, beautiful model, convenient operation and accurate accuracy. We will continue to research and innovate in the future to better serve consumers and make consumers more at ease.
For more information ,please visit : www.nickbaler.net or www.nkbaler.com
even you can send us whatsAPP:00 86 15021631102 to free talk and inquiry as any time
With the development of the economy and the continuous innovation of science and technology, more and more people are now paying attention to environmental protection, and environmental issues have also attracted attention, making the straw baler more popular, and its advantages are becoming more and more prominent. What are the advantages of the straw baler? ? Please see the analysis below
1. It is very versatile, mainly for packing some large or loose items.
2. Save storage space and recycle waste items.
3. The parts of the straw baler have high structural performance and good work efficiency, which reduces labor and transportation costs.
Only a high-quality baler can be better trusted by customers, and only by understanding the performance of the baler, can the straw baler be better utilized and used. Follow NICKBALER, let you grow more https://www.nickbaler.net
Choosing NICKBALER hydraulic baler, independent hydraulic system and servo system control, is the best choice for you to solve and recycle waste. https://www.nickbaler.net
The straw baler must be inspected and maintained at ordinary times to ensure that it can operate normally. While ensuring the characteristics and working efficiency of the straw baler, the following 4 points must be done:
1. Check the screws of each component of the straw baler on time to prevent falling off or bursting;
2. Pay attention to the moisture-proof, waterproof, anti-corrosion and fly-proof of some electrical equipment. The interior of the electrical control cabinet and the terminal block must be kept clean to prevent common failures of electrical equipment;
3. The machine of the straw baler is broken. The two heat-sealing rollers should be in the extended position to prevent the baling machine products from being scalded.
4. Lubricate the junction of each transmission gear, the oil filling hole of the bearing with seat and the oil pump of each movable component of the straw baler on time.
5. When the straw baler is filled with grease, it is not necessary to drop droplets on the transmission belt of the transmission system to prevent damage caused by deviation and vibration or aging of the transmission belt.
For more information about the fault maintenance and maintenance work of the straw baler, please pay attention to the website of NICKBALER M: https://www.nickbaler.net
1. The operator should be strictly trained and qualified before using the machine.
2. When the ambient temperature is less than 2°C above zero, the straw baler is not allowed to be used.
3. When the moisture content of straw and pasture is more than 65%, the straw baler is not allowed to be used.
4. The operator is not allowed to pour liquids such as bacteria water on the baler while bundling.
5. The straw baler is not allowed to have 2 boring cars per hour.
6. When using the motor as power, it is necessary to install the grounding wire.
7. It is necessary to clean up the small silt under the straw baler in time. If there are too many scraps, it may damage the machine parts.
If you are still unclear, you can continue to pay attention to our website https://www.nickbaler.net, and you are welcome to contact us at any time , thank you for reading.