This Warranty Policy is applicable in the products sales area. II Warranty Scope
2.1 We promise to replace or repair the parts in the scope of warranty for free which are in faulty function,
the function reduced seriously or the other defect caused by the materials or technical problem.
All the warranty items come to effect only when the product is under correct operation. If the damage due to inadequate operation, artificial damage, accidental damage, unstable power supply, overload, fire, earthquake and other Force Majeure, which are outside of the warranty scope, manufacturer is not responsible for the fault.
2.2 We only bear the reasonable working time of service engineer and the material cost generated during the parts repair in the warranty scope.
2.3 The general appearance and the paint fading, damaged, clipped and flaking, etc., are excluded in the warranty scope.
2.4 The spare parts except the following items are the easy damaged parts or wearing parts which are excluded in the warranty scope.
III. Warranty Content and Period
3.1 Since the day the product leaving our factory, the Hydraulic Baler Warranty Policy will come into force.
3.2 The warranty period of the imported parts from manufacturer’s abroad supplier should follow the warranty policy of abroad supplier.
3.3 The warranty period of the following parts is 24 months.
● Cylinder seal ring, cylinder liner, main cylinder, motor body.
3.4 The warranty period of the following parts is 12 months.
● Baler mainframe: rack, fuselage, overall structure and other parts of the machine itself.
● Conveying system: conveyor line, chain plate, reducer and other main transmission components.
● Hydraulic station system: oil pump, valve, oil pipe, pipe joints and other major hydraulic components.
● Electrical control system: inverter, programmable controller, contactor
3.5 The warranty period of the following parts is 3 months.
● Stroke switch limiter, photoelectric switch, intermediate limiter, fuse, O-ring (seal ring).
● Walking mechanism: wheels, blades, and other major friction components.
3.6 The warranty period for the new spare parts which replacing the faulty part will be the same as the replaced faulty part.
3.7 The warranty period for spare parts purchased from our company is 3 months.
IV 、 The Warranty Policy will come into effect when according with following conditions, otherwise it will be considered as giving up the warranty service voluntarily.
4.1 The buyer should arrange product test in time and stamp & sign on our Equipment Accepting Sheet for confirmation. If the buyer can not achieve above requirement, please send a formal statement for the reason to the manufacturer.
4.2 The Baler operator should read the Service Manual which is sent together with the Baler carefully, get formal training from the manufacturer, and be skillful for proper operation, use and corrective maintenance.
4.3 The user should take the proper operation, use, corrective maintenance according to the Service Manual, and only can modify the equipment after getting the permission from the manufacturer.
4.4 Use the same brand and model for lubricating oil, grease lubricant and cooling fluid with the right filling method as regulated in the Service Manual.
4.5 Use the original spare parts supplied by the manufacturer. If the fault happen as the buyer use the spare parts which is not from manufacturer, the manufacturer is not responsible for the problem.
4.6 Pay on time based on the contract terms.
4.7 When malfunction happen, the user should take right measures and contact the manufacturer immediately so that to prevent the damage worse.
NICKBALER automatic hydraulic baler is specially designed for compressing waste paper, waste cardboard, waste paper mills, waste, waste books, waste magazines, plastic films, straws and other loose items, it is designed as a high performance, continuous processing It is widely used in garbage recycling stations and large garbage treatment plants. So how to use the automatic baler correctly? There are the following, I hope you all know:
1. Strictly follow the instructions for use and must comply with our prescribed installation, disassembly, reorganization, start-up, operation and maintenance work procedures.
2. Operators need to be familiar with the operating procedures and have certain foresight of dangers
3. If the machine is damaged or faulty, be sure to send someone to repair it
4. It is not allowed to disassemble the equipment without authorization. If necessary, please consult the relevant personnel of our technical department
5. It is not an item in the compression category. Do not try it, so as not to damage the machine. If you want to try it, you need to consult carefully.
NICKBALER Machinery's automatic hydraulic baler has the characteristics of fast speed, simple structure, stable action, low failure rate and easy cleaning and maintenance. https://www.nickbaler.net 86-29-86031588
NICKBALER hydraulic baler features: convenient material refill, simple structure, small footprint, beautiful appearance, hydraulic door opening, high box body, fast delivery speed, high pressure, beautiful appearance and easy installation. It has good rigidity and stability, beautiful appearance, convenient operation and maintenance, safety and energy saving. It is widely used in various waste paper factories, old recycling companies and other units and enterprises, and is suitable for the packaging and recycling of old waste paper, plastic straw, etc. It is a good equipment to improve labor efficiency, reduce labor intensity, save manpower and reduce transportation costs.
With the increasing awareness of environmental protection, hydraulic balers have played a great role in reusing some solid wastes, and they are more and more accepted by everyone.
NICKBALER hydraulic balers keep up with the trend of the times and contribute to environmental protection.
NICKBALER hydraulic baler has fine workmanship, energy saving and electricity saving, good baling effect, beautiful appearance, and has been well received by users.
NICKBALER machinery waste cardboard baler has the characteristics of high work efficiency, low energy consumption, easy installation and operation, safe and reliable use, strong workplace adaptability, and reasonable price. Free consultation hotline 86-29-86031588
The automatic waste paper baler needs to be turned on and checked before it is used. It can be put into use after the startup and check everything is normal. The check contents are as follows:
1. The location, temperature and cleanliness of hydraulic oil. Hydraulic oil is generally not a problem, so it only needs to be checked regularly.
2. It is summer now, and the rain is relatively abundant. If the baler is placed outdoors, be sure to do a good job of coping with it before and after the rain. Such as: whether the circuit is smooth, whether there is water in the box
3. Check whether the conveying of the conveyor is normal
4. Look around the machine, comprehensively check whether the equipment is normal, and ensure that the work is correct before feeding.
If the operator develops the good habit of daily inspection, it can not only maintain the normal production of the equipment, but also bring greater value to the production.
NICKBALER Machinery warmly reminds you: When using the baler, you should strictly follow the operating instructions. For more information on maintenance, please follow us https://www.nickbaler.net