This Warranty Policy is applicable in the products sales area. II Warranty Scope
2.1 We promise to replace or repair the parts in the scope of warranty for free which are in faulty function,
the function reduced seriously or the other defect caused by the materials or technical problem.
All the warranty items come to effect only when the product is under correct operation. If the damage due to inadequate operation, artificial damage, accidental damage, unstable power supply, overload, fire, earthquake and other Force Majeure, which are outside of the warranty scope, manufacturer is not responsible for the fault.
2.2 We only bear the reasonable working time of service engineer and the material cost generated during the parts repair in the warranty scope.
2.3 The general appearance and the paint fading, damaged, clipped and flaking, etc., are excluded in the warranty scope.
2.4 The spare parts except the following items are the easy damaged parts or wearing parts which are excluded in the warranty scope.
III. Warranty Content and Period
3.1 Since the day the product leaving our factory, the Hydraulic Baler Warranty Policy will come into force.
3.2 The warranty period of the imported parts from manufacturer’s abroad supplier should follow the warranty policy of abroad supplier.
3.3 The warranty period of the following parts is 24 months.
● Cylinder seal ring, cylinder liner, main cylinder, motor body.
3.4 The warranty period of the following parts is 12 months.
● Baler mainframe: rack, fuselage, overall structure and other parts of the machine itself.
● Conveying system: conveyor line, chain plate, reducer and other main transmission components.
● Hydraulic station system: oil pump, valve, oil pipe, pipe joints and other major hydraulic components.
● Electrical control system: inverter, programmable controller, contactor
3.5 The warranty period of the following parts is 3 months.
● Stroke switch limiter, photoelectric switch, intermediate limiter, fuse, O-ring (seal ring).
● Walking mechanism: wheels, blades, and other major friction components.
3.6 The warranty period for the new spare parts which replacing the faulty part will be the same as the replaced faulty part.
3.7 The warranty period for spare parts purchased from our company is 3 months.
IV 、 The Warranty Policy will come into effect when according with following conditions, otherwise it will be considered as giving up the warranty service voluntarily.
4.1 The buyer should arrange product test in time and stamp & sign on our Equipment Accepting Sheet for confirmation. If the buyer can not achieve above requirement, please send a formal statement for the reason to the manufacturer.
4.2 The Baler operator should read the Service Manual which is sent together with the Baler carefully, get formal training from the manufacturer, and be skillful for proper operation, use and corrective maintenance.
4.3 The user should take the proper operation, use, corrective maintenance according to the Service Manual, and only can modify the equipment after getting the permission from the manufacturer.
4.4 Use the same brand and model for lubricating oil, grease lubricant and cooling fluid with the right filling method as regulated in the Service Manual.
4.5 Use the original spare parts supplied by the manufacturer. If the fault happen as the buyer use the spare parts which is not from manufacturer, the manufacturer is not responsible for the problem.
4.6 Pay on time based on the contract terms.
4.7 When malfunction happen, the user should take right measures and contact the manufacturer immediately so that to prevent the damage worse.
Common failure phenomenon: the entire hydraulic system of the waste paper baler has no pressure or insufficient pressure.
Common causes of failure: the overflow valve fails, and the oil pump is not working properly.
Solution: Check the type of overflow valve used in the waste paper baler equipment. If it is a pilot-operated overflow valve, there are many causes.
1. The overflow valve is stuck or the solenoid fails. If the overflow valve is stuck, clean the overflow valve and reinstall it. If it is electromagnetic failure, you need to check whether the circuit is open, and check whether the coil of the overflow valve is burned. If there is a problem with the circuit, repair the circuit; if the coil burns out, the coil needs to be replaced.
2. If it is the internal wear of the overflow valve, the overflow valve needs to be replaced at this time.
Waste paper baler is an environmental protection equipment that uses hydraulic principles to compress waste paper and waste cardboard into blocks, which is beneficial to waste paper storage, transportation and utilization. https://www.nickbaler.net
The oil pump of the horizontal waste paper baler generally has a plunger pump and a vane pump. The reasons for the loud noise of the oil pump system may include: loosening of the fastening screws of the oil pump; wear of the power bearing or stator of the oil pump; serious damage to the oil pump; inside the oil tank Air bubbles, poor oil intake of the hydraulic pump and other reasons will cause this problem. At this time, we should analyze the specific situation and solve the problem of excessive noise in the hydraulic waste paper baler oil pump!
The possible causes of the failure of the oil pump overheating problem are that the oil pipe is blocked, causing the pressure of the hydraulic oil to increase; the power of the oil pump is too large and overloaded; the hydraulic oil is used unreasonably and the viscosity is too high.
The quality of the hydraulic oil of the hydraulic waste paper Baler has a great influence on the hydraulic pump. The replacement cycle of the plunger pump is generally one year. If the plunger pump is noisy, it is recommended to consider replacing the plunger pump plunger.
The waste paper baler is used to extrude waste paper and similar products under normal conditions to greatly reduce the volume, so as to reduce the transportation volume, save the freight, and increase the benefits for the enterprise. https://www.nickbaler.net
The method of refueling the newly purchased waste paper baler equipment before starting, and the oil leakage problem of the newly purchased horizontal waste paper baler equipment has been plagued by the majority of user groups, so how to solve the problem of the waste paper baler oil Well, let's take a look at the waste paper baler equipment with Nick Machinery. What should I pay attention to when using the refueling method?
1. The oil leakage of the waste paper baler is relatively severe. If the oil pump pressure is adjusted too high, the wear of the movable parts will increase the sealing gap, the sealing device will be damaged, the viscosity of the oil used in the waste paper baler will be too low, etc., which will increase the leakage. After clarifying the reason, adopt the corresponding steps to eliminate it.
2. Poor heat dissipation, insufficient heat dissipation area of ??the fuel tank, too little oil storage in the fuel tank, resulting in too fast oil circulation, poor cooling of the waste paper Baler cooler, such as failure of cooling water supply or failure of electric fans, high ambient temperature, etc. All are the reasons for poor heat dissipation.
3. The system does not have an unloading circuit or the unloading circuit does not perform well. When the waste paper baler system does not need to pressurize the oil, the oil is still overflowing to the fuel tank under the working pressure set by the overflow valve or at the unloading pressure Return to the fuel tank downstream in a higher environment.
4. Misuse of oil with too high viscosity, the waste paper baler will cause excessive hydraulic loss.