This Warranty Policy is applicable in the products sales area. II Warranty Scope
2.1 We promise to replace or repair the parts in the scope of warranty for free which are in faulty function,
the function reduced seriously or the other defect caused by the materials or technical problem.
All the warranty items come to effect only when the product is under correct operation. If the damage due to inadequate operation, artificial damage, accidental damage, unstable power supply, overload, fire, earthquake and other Force Majeure, which are outside of the warranty scope, manufacturer is not responsible for the fault.
2.2 We only bear the reasonable working time of service engineer and the material cost generated during the parts repair in the warranty scope.
2.3 The general appearance and the paint fading, damaged, clipped and flaking, etc., are excluded in the warranty scope.
2.4 The spare parts except the following items are the easy damaged parts or wearing parts which are excluded in the warranty scope.
III. Warranty Content and Period
3.1 Since the day the product leaving our factory, the Hydraulic Baler Warranty Policy will come into force.
3.2 The warranty period of the imported parts from manufacturer’s abroad supplier should follow the warranty policy of abroad supplier.
3.3 The warranty period of the following parts is 24 months.
● Cylinder seal ring, cylinder liner, main cylinder, motor body.
3.4 The warranty period of the following parts is 12 months.
● Baler mainframe: rack, fuselage, overall structure and other parts of the machine itself.
● Conveying system: conveyor line, chain plate, reducer and other main transmission components.
● Hydraulic station system: oil pump, valve, oil pipe, pipe joints and other major hydraulic components.
● Electrical control system: inverter, programmable controller, contactor
3.5 The warranty period of the following parts is 3 months.
● Stroke switch limiter, photoelectric switch, intermediate limiter, fuse, O-ring (seal ring).
● Walking mechanism: wheels, blades, and other major friction components.
3.6 The warranty period for the new spare parts which replacing the faulty part will be the same as the replaced faulty part.
3.7 The warranty period for spare parts purchased from our company is 3 months.
IV 、 The Warranty Policy will come into effect when according with following conditions, otherwise it will be considered as giving up the warranty service voluntarily.
4.1 The buyer should arrange product test in time and stamp & sign on our Equipment Accepting Sheet for confirmation. If the buyer can not achieve above requirement, please send a formal statement for the reason to the manufacturer.
4.2 The Baler operator should read the Service Manual which is sent together with the Baler carefully, get formal training from the manufacturer, and be skillful for proper operation, use and corrective maintenance.
4.3 The user should take the proper operation, use, corrective maintenance according to the Service Manual, and only can modify the equipment after getting the permission from the manufacturer.
4.4 Use the same brand and model for lubricating oil, grease lubricant and cooling fluid with the right filling method as regulated in the Service Manual.
4.5 Use the original spare parts supplied by the manufacturer. If the fault happen as the buyer use the spare parts which is not from manufacturer, the manufacturer is not responsible for the problem.
4.6 Pay on time based on the contract terms.
4.7 When malfunction happen, the user should take right measures and contact the manufacturer immediately so that to prevent the damage worse.
1. Shearing oil cylinder: It is a double-acting single-piston rod type oil cylinder. Its front end is connected with the frame, and the rear part is connected with the machine base by lower pins (one on each side), and the frame shaft is driven by the push-out and retraction of the piston rod. swing. Implement the cutting action.
2 Frames: The frame is an important flowing part. The left side of the front part is equipped with an upper shear. The middle is connected with the frame by the frame shaft and frame bushing, and the rear is connected with the upper pin shaft of the shear cylinder. .
3. Machine base: It is composed of welding base, left frame, right frame, etc. The right frame and the left frame of the base are welded parts, of which the right and left frames use inner and outer (double) side plates, and the structure is firm.
4. There is a platform and a slope at the front of the machine base, and a lower shear is installed between them. There is a large hole in the middle of the left and right frames for installing the frame, and there is a hole in the rear for installing the shearing cylinder. The front part of the frame is welded with a pressure material cylinder bracket, which is used to install the pressure material cylinder and other portal metal shears.
NICKBALER has rich production experience and integrated services. Using our balers can greatly improve work efficiency and reduce human and financial expenditures. Contact us at 86-29-86031588 or https://www.nkbaler.net/.
The semi-automatic plastic bottle Baling machine is mainly used for Baling machinewaste products, but because it is semi-automatic packing, it needs to be worn manually. Many friends do not know how to operate it. NKBALER has summarized the following points based on experience , I hope it can help everyone.
Semi-automatic plastic bottle Baling machine strapping method:
1. Install the pp tape on the pp tape mounting roller.
2. There is a brake pad connected to the "L"-shaped metal rod on the roller and the fuselage. There are two white rollers on the metal rod. middle.
3. After the upper and lower extensions are inserted, press the connecting spring on the front of the upper extension (the machine is turned on at this time).Line packing.
The above is the method of wearing the semi-automatic plastic bottle baler. I believe that through the introduction, everyone has a deeper understanding of how to operate the plastic baler. If you have other questions, you can leave a message for consultation.https://www.nkbaler.net/.
The electrical control part of the waste paper baler is mainly composed of PLC, motor and electrical components of relays and switches. The most vulnerable parts of these parts are the motor and electrical components. Today we share with you: baler electrical control Box Daily Precautions
1. Pay attention to the grounding, lightning protection, rainproof and moisture-proof of the power cord.
2. Non-professional operators of the electric control cabinet are prohibited from using it.
3. Pay attention to the antifreeze work of the motor and the long-term overload of the motor. Effective prevention of these two items can greatly reduce the damage to the motor, thereby maintaining the normal Baling machineof the waste paper baler.
4. Pay attention to the button operation of the console part, do not use too much force on the switch button, and prevent misoperation to avoid damage caused by short circuit.
The above 4 points are what I want to share with you today, I hope it can help you!
NKBALER provides: horizontal hydraulic baler, vertical hydraulic baler, waste paper baler and other Baling machineequipment, company website: https://www.nkbaler.net/. Tel: 86-29-86031588, looking forward to contacting your cooperation!