Brief introduction of fully automatic hydraulic straw baler
Fully automatic hydraulic stalk baler can pack corn stalks, forage grass, wheat straw and other crops. It is a hydraulic corn stalk baler. It packs about 60-80 bales per hour and the bale weight is 20-40kg. It is a square baler commonly used in farms and pastures.
Straw hydraulic baler features Straw hydraulic baler hydraulic transmission can output a lot of thrust or torque, can end low-speed large-tonnage movement, which is unmatched by other methods. Under the condition of the same power, the corn straw hydraulic baler has small size, light weight and compact layout.
In the straw baler equipment, there is an increasing demand to end the linear motion, which is appropriately difficult for the corn straw baler drive and the electric drive. In the hydraulic drive, the linear motion can be ended with the help of the hydraulic cylinder. The hydraulic transmission of the straw hydraulic baler can easily end the stepless speed regulation.
The speed regulation plan is large, and the low speed performance is good. The corn stalk hydraulic baler is composed of hydraulic system, discharge system, tightening organization and electrical system. It is widely used in the silage and dry storage of forage in livestock breeding, and it is used in the fields of power generation by straw and transportation and storage of green breeding.
For more information ,please visit : www.nickbaler.net or www.nkbaler.com
even you can send us whatsAPP:00 86 15021631102 to free talk and inquiry as any time
With the development of the economy and the continuous innovation of science and technology, more and more people are now paying attention to environmental protection, and environmental issues have also attracted attention, making the straw baler more popular, and its advantages are becoming more and more prominent. What are the advantages of the straw baler? ? Please see the analysis below
1. It is very versatile, mainly for packing some large or loose items.
2. Save storage space and recycle waste items.
3. The parts of the straw baler have high structural performance and good work efficiency, which reduces labor and transportation costs.
Only a high-quality baler can be better trusted by customers, and only by understanding the performance of the baler, can the straw baler be better utilized and used. Follow NICKBALER, let you grow more https://www.nickbaler.net
Choosing NICKBALER hydraulic baler, independent hydraulic system and servo system control, is the best choice for you to solve and recycle waste. https://www.nickbaler.net
The straw baler must be inspected and maintained at ordinary times to ensure that it can operate normally. While ensuring the characteristics and working efficiency of the straw baler, the following 4 points must be done:
1. Check the screws of each component of the straw baler on time to prevent falling off or bursting;
2. Pay attention to the moisture-proof, waterproof, anti-corrosion and fly-proof of some electrical equipment. The interior of the electrical control cabinet and the terminal block must be kept clean to prevent common failures of electrical equipment;
3. The machine of the straw baler is broken. The two heat-sealing rollers should be in the extended position to prevent the baling machine products from being scalded.
4. Lubricate the junction of each transmission gear, the oil filling hole of the bearing with seat and the oil pump of each movable component of the straw baler on time.
5. When the straw baler is filled with grease, it is not necessary to drop droplets on the transmission belt of the transmission system to prevent damage caused by deviation and vibration or aging of the transmission belt.
For more information about the fault maintenance and maintenance work of the straw baler, please pay attention to the website of NICKBALER M: https://www.nickbaler.net
1. The operator should be strictly trained and qualified before using the machine.
2. When the ambient temperature is less than 2°C above zero, the straw baler is not allowed to be used.
3. When the moisture content of straw and pasture is more than 65%, the straw baler is not allowed to be used.
4. The operator is not allowed to pour liquids such as bacteria water on the baler while bundling.
5. The straw baler is not allowed to have 2 boring cars per hour.
6. When using the motor as power, it is necessary to install the grounding wire.
7. It is necessary to clean up the small silt under the straw baler in time. If there are too many scraps, it may damage the machine parts.
If you are still unclear, you can continue to pay attention to our website https://www.nickbaler.net, and you are welcome to contact us at any time , thank you for reading.