The direct influencing factors of the production efficiency of the horizontal waste paper baler: the types and specifications of the bales, the different models have different output, and the different specifications directly determine the productivity of the baler. Horizontal waste paper packer vane pump. The vane pump rotates the impeller to convert the mechanical energy of the power machine into hydraulic energy (potential energy, kinetic energy, pressure energy). When the vane pump rotor rotates, the effect of the vane on the centripetal force and pressure oil Next, the tip is tightly attached to the inner surface of the stator.
In this way, the working volume formed by the two blades and the inner surface of the rotor and the stator is first to absorb oil from small to large, and then to discharge oil from large to small. When the blade rotates once, the oil absorption and discharge are completed twice. The vane pump has a simple structure and a flow rate On average, the displacement is large and the efficiency is high, some of which exceed one ton per hour.
The production efficiency of the conventional horizontal waste paper baler is higher than that of the equipment with a door at the discharge port. The quality of the hydraulic oil used by the horizontal waste paper baler is directly determined by the quality of the hydraulic oil. It also directly affects the failure rate and service life of the cylinder. Working pressure of horizontal waste paper baler The output pressure of the hydraulic pump of the horizontal waste paper baler in practice is called working pressure.
The size of the working pressure depends on the size of the external load and the pressure loss on the oil discharge line, and has nothing to do with the flow of the hydraulic pump. The maximum allowable pressure of the horizontal waste paper baler is higher than the rated pressure. According to the rules of the experimental specification, the maximum pressure value that allows the hydraulic pump of the horizontal waste paper baler to operate temporarily is called the maximum allowable pressure of the hydraulic pump.
Every time the hydraulic pump makes a revolution, the volume of the discharged liquid calculated from the change in the geometric size of the sealed volume of the waste paper packaging is called the displacement of the hydraulic pump. The hydraulic pump with adjustable displacement is called the variable pump; the hydraulic pump with a constant displacement It is called quantitative pump.as fore more information ,please visit :www.nickbaler.net
With the development of the economy and the continuous innovation of science and technology, more and more people are now paying attention to environmental protection, and environmental issues have also attracted attention, making the straw baler more popular, and its advantages are becoming more and more prominent. What are the advantages of the straw baler? ? Please see the analysis below
1. It is very versatile, mainly for packing some large or loose items.
2. Save storage space and recycle waste items.
3. The parts of the straw baler have high structural performance and good work efficiency, which reduces labor and transportation costs.
Only a high-quality baler can be better trusted by customers, and only by understanding the performance of the baler, can the straw baler be better utilized and used. Follow NICKBALER, let you grow more https://www.nickbaler.net
Choosing NICKBALER hydraulic baler, independent hydraulic system and servo system control, is the best choice for you to solve and recycle waste. https://www.nickbaler.net
The straw baler must be inspected and maintained at ordinary times to ensure that it can operate normally. While ensuring the characteristics and working efficiency of the straw baler, the following 4 points must be done:
1. Check the screws of each component of the straw baler on time to prevent falling off or bursting;
2. Pay attention to the moisture-proof, waterproof, anti-corrosion and fly-proof of some electrical equipment. The interior of the electrical control cabinet and the terminal block must be kept clean to prevent common failures of electrical equipment;
3. The machine of the straw baler is broken. The two heat-sealing rollers should be in the extended position to prevent the baling machine products from being scalded.
4. Lubricate the junction of each transmission gear, the oil filling hole of the bearing with seat and the oil pump of each movable component of the straw baler on time.
5. When the straw baler is filled with grease, it is not necessary to drop droplets on the transmission belt of the transmission system to prevent damage caused by deviation and vibration or aging of the transmission belt.
For more information about the fault maintenance and maintenance work of the straw baler, please pay attention to the website of NICKBALER M: https://www.nickbaler.net
1. The operator should be strictly trained and qualified before using the machine.
2. When the ambient temperature is less than 2°C above zero, the straw baler is not allowed to be used.
3. When the moisture content of straw and pasture is more than 65%, the straw baler is not allowed to be used.
4. The operator is not allowed to pour liquids such as bacteria water on the baler while bundling.
5. The straw baler is not allowed to have 2 boring cars per hour.
6. When using the motor as power, it is necessary to install the grounding wire.
7. It is necessary to clean up the small silt under the straw baler in time. If there are too many scraps, it may damage the machine parts.
If you are still unclear, you can continue to pay attention to our website https://www.nickbaler.net, and you are welcome to contact us at any time , thank you for reading.