Shaanxi Nick Baler Factory has produced and developed various horizontal mineral water bottle balers, horizontal waste paper balers, and household garbage compression balers for many years. We have rich production experience; we have always adhered to the business philosophy of "quality first, service first" , With "unity and hard work, continuous self-improvement, and excellence" as the production purpose. Pay great attention to strengthening and perfecting enterprise management, improving the quality and service quality of the management team, abide by the contract, timely delivery, and wholeheartedly provide our customers with honest, reliable and meticulous services and have won wide recognition.
Correct use of machinery and equipment, earnest implementation of maintenance systems and strict compliance with safety operating procedures are necessary conditions for prolonging the service life of the machine, improving production efficiency and ensuring safe production. For this reason, it is recommended that users establish maintenance and safety operating procedures. Operators should be familiar with the machine structure and operating procedures, and must also pay attention to the following points:
(1) The hydraulic oil added to the oil tank should be strictly used with high-quality anti-wear hydraulic oil, which must be strictly filtered, and sufficient oil should be kept frequently, and the oil should be filled immediately when insufficient.
(2) The fuel tank should be cleaned and replaced with new oil once every six months, but the cleaning and filtering of the oil should not exceed one month. The new oil that has been used once is strictly filtered and allowed to be used again.
(3) Each lubrication point of the machine should be filled with lubricating oil at least once per shift.
(4) The debris in the material box should be cleaned up in time.
(5) Those who do not understand the structure, performance and operating procedures of the machine shall not start the machine without learning.
(6) When the machine has serious oil leakage or abnormality during work, it should stop running immediately to analyze the cause and eliminate the fault, and it should not be forced to run with illness.
(7) During the operation of the machine, no repairs or contact with moving parts are allowed, and it is strictly forbidden to press materials in the bin with hands or feet.
(8) The adjustment of pumps, valves and pressure gauges must be carried out by experienced skilled workers. If the pressure gauge is found to be faulty, the gauge should be checked or updated immediately.
(9) The user should formulate detailed maintenance and safe operation procedures according to the specific situation.for information ,please visit :www.nickbaler.net
The oil pump of the horizontal waste paper baler generally has a plunger pump and a vane pump. The reasons for the loud noise of the oil pump system may include: loosening of the fastening screws of the oil pump; wear of the power bearing or stator of the oil pump; serious damage to the oil pump; inside the oil tank Air bubbles, poor oil intake of the hydraulic pump and other reasons will cause this problem. At this time, we should analyze the specific situation and solve the problem of excessive noise in the hydraulic waste paper baler oil pump!
The possible causes of the failure of the oil pump overheating problem are that the oil pipe is blocked, causing the pressure of the hydraulic oil to increase; the power of the oil pump is too large and overloaded; the hydraulic oil is used unreasonably and the viscosity is too high.
The quality of the hydraulic oil of the hydraulic waste paper Baler has a great influence on the hydraulic pump. The replacement cycle of the plunger pump is generally one year. If the plunger pump is noisy, it is recommended to consider replacing the plunger pump plunger.
The waste paper baler is used to extrude waste paper and similar products under normal conditions to greatly reduce the volume, so as to reduce the transportation volume, save the freight, and increase the benefits for the enterprise. https://www.nickbaler.net
The method of refueling the newly purchased waste paper baler equipment before starting, and the oil leakage problem of the newly purchased horizontal waste paper baler equipment has been plagued by the majority of user groups, so how to solve the problem of the waste paper baler oil Well, let's take a look at the waste paper baler equipment with Nick Machinery. What should I pay attention to when using the refueling method?
1. The oil leakage of the waste paper baler is relatively severe. If the oil pump pressure is adjusted too high, the wear of the movable parts will increase the sealing gap, the sealing device will be damaged, the viscosity of the oil used in the waste paper baler will be too low, etc., which will increase the leakage. After clarifying the reason, adopt the corresponding steps to eliminate it.
2. Poor heat dissipation, insufficient heat dissipation area of ??the fuel tank, too little oil storage in the fuel tank, resulting in too fast oil circulation, poor cooling of the waste paper Baler cooler, such as failure of cooling water supply or failure of electric fans, high ambient temperature, etc. All are the reasons for poor heat dissipation.
3. The system does not have an unloading circuit or the unloading circuit does not perform well. When the waste paper baler system does not need to pressurize the oil, the oil is still overflowing to the fuel tank under the working pressure set by the overflow valve or at the unloading pressure Return to the fuel tank downstream in a higher environment.
4. Misuse of oil with too high viscosity, the waste paper baler will cause excessive hydraulic loss.
1. Automatic control mode, install the interlock switch
2. Independently install emergency stop button, which can stop emergency at any time in any state to ensure safety;
3. The pressure plate adopts the guide groove type balance to effectively prevent the tilt;
4. Hook type automatic package turning, easy to install;
5. Quickly lock and loosen the device, install it well and quickly.
Nick Machinery has rich production experience and integrated service. Using our baler can greatly improve work efficiency and reduce human and financial expenditure. Contact us at 86-29-86031588 or https://www.nickbaler.net