The waste plastic baler is a special equipment in the baler. It is mainly suitable for the bundling of loose objects. It is widely used for the compaction of carpets (usually made of cotton, linen or chemical synthetic fibers), cushions, foam boards, etc. For bundling operations, since this type of product has a larger volume after being folded (meaning: part of the object is folded), it needs to be compacted in order to maximize the reduction of transportation costs, and thus a waste plastic baler is required.
The waste plastic baler is used to knead waste paper and similar products robustly under normal conditions, and package them with special packaging tapes to greatly reduce the volume, and then achieve the purpose of reducing shipping volume, saving freight, and adding benefits to enterprises. The introduction of advanced technology and advanced technology of similar products at home and abroad.
There are two main operating processes of the waste plastic baler: one is the pressing and lifting of the cylinder (tight air), and the other is the strapping of the baler. As the user often sees the Baling Press speed: 2.5 seconds/channel when purchasing the Baling Press machine or inquiring about the Baling Press machine. In fact, this is not the power of the Baling Press machine but only the working power of the Baling Press machine to bind the strap. As we mentioned earlier, the operation of the waste plastic baler is composed of two parts, and what we see now is precisely the speed of the cylinder operation.
So how to calculate the operating speed of the cylinder (compact air)? The power of the cylinder (compact air) is generally related to its stroke. The longer the stroke, the longer, and vice versa. Therefore, the user must consider this when calculating the working power of the baler, but this value is not a The fixed parameters can be determined according to the different work processes of each user's different products. as for more information ,please visit :www.nickbaler.net
1. The structure of the hydraulic MSW horizontal baler is mainly closed-door and open-door structure. The closed-door structure can make the density of the bales larger, which is suitable for the compression and baling machine of more items, hydraulic opening and closing, manual bundling, safe and fast operation.Open door structure, both sides are locked, continuous delivery, automatic threading (wire) or hooking (wire), automatic bundling, and faster operation.
2. Imported PLC programming, LCD screen, simple, clear and clear at a glance.
3. The connection method of the ball joint hydraulic cylinder is not prone to failure and increases the use time of the cylinder.
4. Thickened steel plate, the fuselage is firmer.
5. The oil circuit is standardized, and the hydraulic oil pipe hose is rarely used, which avoids the oil leakage phenomenon caused by the loosening of the screw due to the vibration of the machine, and also reduces the potential safety hazard.
6. A variety of operation methods.
7. Energy saving, low noise.
All of NICKBALER Machinery's balers can do the job you need and are very easy to operate. If you have any questions, you can go to NICKBALER's website to learn.https://www.nickbaler.net.
NK-T90L double-chamber Clothes baler The double-chamber clothes baler is used for the compression and Baling Machine of old clothes, towels, rags, fabrics and other materials.
It is also known as an open double-chamber baler, a rotatable dual-chamber baler, or a two-case baler. This baler is designed with two compression chambers. The two compression chambers are rotated and balanced by a central shaft. The double cavity can realize feeding in one cavity and compressing the bale in the other cavity, which greatly improves the work efficiency. When the block is compressed,the cavity will have a signal to automatically carry the box, so that it can be easily bundled. This double-chamber clothes baler combines the dual advantages of the double-chamber baler and the suitcase baler, and is currently the most efficient, user-friendly and labor-saving garment baler in the industry.
The double-chamber clothes baler produced by NICKBALER has always had its own uniqueness, because we believe that only by making our products more refined and more distinctive, our sales will be broader. If necessary, feel free to contact us at 86-29-86031588
The Baling Machine generally consists of five parts: the pressing part, the crushing part, the electrical control part, the pressure control part and the power part. So what are its characteristics? Let's find out
1. The compression ratio is large, and the maximum capacity can be reduced by 50 times.
2. Save storage space, save transportation and storage costs
3. The compressed PS material is easy to recycle
4. Large-scale models can operate synchronously with the conveyor belt to improve production efficiency