The vehicle-mounted corn stalk baler has the advantages of good mobility, high production efficiency, economy and durability, etc. It is suitable for the silage of corn stalks, alfalfa, sugarcane tail leaves, sweet potato vines, reeds, bean seedlings, sandwort, and dry straw After adding water, the bacteria can be micro-stored after packaging. The vehicle-mounted corn stalk baler has high commercial value. It turns crops into treasure, improves the utilization rate of resources, and makes up for the lack of forage sources and low quality in animal husbandry. It also reduces the cost of feeding, improves the output and quality of meat or milk, and makes the forage industry commercialized.
The silage vehicle-mounted corn stalk baler manually feeds the fixed bin through the front of the machine. When the bale is large enough that the fixed bin and the movable bin touch a certain degree of density, the inert roller above the movable bin and the signal wheel on the left will rotate evenly , The signal light will also keep flashing, the operator moves the winding clutch handle, the machine starts to reciprocate the rope bundling, winding the rope once, the hemp rope is automatically cut off, the warehouse is opened and the bale is immediately opened, and the bale falls directly into the rotating frame of the wrapping machine Pull out the membrane by hand, activate the rotating button, and the rotating frame drives the bale to rotate. The operator of the vehicle-mounted corn stalk baler should synchronously and quickly press the membrane against the bale, and rotate with the bale once, and then immediately let go. The forage film is gradually wrapped on the outside of the bale. The bale revolves with the rotating frame. When the film reaches the set number of layers, the clutch is automatically disengaged, the rotating frame stops, and the operator is on the bale and the film frame. Cut the forage film in between, press the broken end of the forage film into the overlap of the end of the bale, and use one person to move the wrapped bale into the trolley, push it away and place it neatly.
Nick corn stalk baler is simple to operate, easy to use, small in area, high in utilization, low in failure rate, easy to clean and maintain, and can serve you better.
Common failure phenomenon: the entire hydraulic system of the waste paper baler has no pressure or insufficient pressure.
Common causes of failure: the overflow valve fails, and the oil pump is not working properly.
Solution: Check the type of overflow valve used in the waste paper baler equipment. If it is a pilot-operated overflow valve, there are many causes.
1. The overflow valve is stuck or the solenoid fails. If the overflow valve is stuck, clean the overflow valve and reinstall it. If it is electromagnetic failure, you need to check whether the circuit is open, and check whether the coil of the overflow valve is burned. If there is a problem with the circuit, repair the circuit; if the coil burns out, the coil needs to be replaced.
2. If it is the internal wear of the overflow valve, the overflow valve needs to be replaced at this time.
Waste paper baler is an environmental protection equipment that uses hydraulic principles to compress waste paper and waste cardboard into blocks, which is beneficial to waste paper storage, transportation and utilization. https://www.nickbaler.net
The oil pump of the horizontal waste paper baler generally has a plunger pump and a vane pump. The reasons for the loud noise of the oil pump system may include: loosening of the fastening screws of the oil pump; wear of the power bearing or stator of the oil pump; serious damage to the oil pump; inside the oil tank Air bubbles, poor oil intake of the hydraulic pump and other reasons will cause this problem. At this time, we should analyze the specific situation and solve the problem of excessive noise in the hydraulic waste paper baler oil pump!
The possible causes of the failure of the oil pump overheating problem are that the oil pipe is blocked, causing the pressure of the hydraulic oil to increase; the power of the oil pump is too large and overloaded; the hydraulic oil is used unreasonably and the viscosity is too high.
The quality of the hydraulic oil of the hydraulic waste paper Baler has a great influence on the hydraulic pump. The replacement cycle of the plunger pump is generally one year. If the plunger pump is noisy, it is recommended to consider replacing the plunger pump plunger.
The waste paper baler is used to extrude waste paper and similar products under normal conditions to greatly reduce the volume, so as to reduce the transportation volume, save the freight, and increase the benefits for the enterprise. https://www.nickbaler.net
The method of refueling the newly purchased waste paper baler equipment before starting, and the oil leakage problem of the newly purchased horizontal waste paper baler equipment has been plagued by the majority of user groups, so how to solve the problem of the waste paper baler oil Well, let's take a look at the waste paper baler equipment with Nick Machinery. What should I pay attention to when using the refueling method?
1. The oil leakage of the waste paper baler is relatively severe. If the oil pump pressure is adjusted too high, the wear of the movable parts will increase the sealing gap, the sealing device will be damaged, the viscosity of the oil used in the waste paper baler will be too low, etc., which will increase the leakage. After clarifying the reason, adopt the corresponding steps to eliminate it.
2. Poor heat dissipation, insufficient heat dissipation area of ??the fuel tank, too little oil storage in the fuel tank, resulting in too fast oil circulation, poor cooling of the waste paper Baler cooler, such as failure of cooling water supply or failure of electric fans, high ambient temperature, etc. All are the reasons for poor heat dissipation.
3. The system does not have an unloading circuit or the unloading circuit does not perform well. When the waste paper baler system does not need to pressurize the oil, the oil is still overflowing to the fuel tank under the working pressure set by the overflow valve or at the unloading pressure Return to the fuel tank downstream in a higher environment.
4. Misuse of oil with too high viscosity, the waste paper baler will cause excessive hydraulic loss.