The straw baler has the following characteristics:
1. The packing speed is fast. It only takes 1 minute to complete each strap.
2. The use of imported relays for circuit control effectively extends the service life of the equipment;
3. A 2 mm thick rigid plate is used, and the fixed box with warp and weft threads is never welded.
4. The hydraulic baler has a moderate operation height, simple and convenient operation, and more convenient operation, which is suitable for packing lighter items.
5. After improved design and meticulous manufacturing by professional R & D center, the scope of use of hydraulic balers has been continuously expanded, and straw, plastic, pulp, powder, and paper scraps can be packed.
7. The hydraulic baler is a mechanical structure, and some key components use domestic famous brand parts.
The semi-automatic horizontal straw baler equipment is composed of two parts: the host and the conveyor. The main parts are oil pump, PLC, push plate, oil cylinder, etc. The main work purpose is to provide sufficient pressure to compress the straw; the conveyor is controlled by the motor, mainly to coordinate the host to transport the straw. The two cooperate with each other to complete the baling task of straw.
The pressure of the mainframe of the hydraulic straw baler is adjustable, but according to the characteristics of the straw itself, there will be a relatively suitable pressure. Pressure of 140 tons or 160 tons. Of course, if there are special needs, the pressure can be set. Two oil pumps support the work of its pressure and moving speed of the push plate. An oil pump can be used for both pressure and speed, but the moving speed of the push plate is slower. In order to increase the moving speed and increase production efficiency, it is necessary to use another motor to support the pushing and moving of the push disk.
The main purpose of the conveyor is to provide the host with compressible raw materials in a timely manner, because manual feeding is almost impossible. The working efficiency of the main machine is high. If the supply of raw materials is insufficient, the efficiency of the whole machine will be reduced. The conveyor of the straw baler works in unison with the host without affecting each other. When the host silo is full, the conveyor will automatically stop feeding and wait for the host to compress and pack. When the host finishes the compression and packing process, the conveyor will automatically supply straw. The uninterrupted work using the time gap between the two improves the overall efficiency of the equipment.as more information ,please visit : www.nickbaler.net
Common failure phenomenon: the entire hydraulic system of the waste paper baler has no pressure or insufficient pressure.
Common causes of failure: the overflow valve fails, and the oil pump is not working properly.
Solution: Check the type of overflow valve used in the waste paper baler equipment. If it is a pilot-operated overflow valve, there are many causes.
1. The overflow valve is stuck or the solenoid fails. If the overflow valve is stuck, clean the overflow valve and reinstall it. If it is electromagnetic failure, you need to check whether the circuit is open, and check whether the coil of the overflow valve is burned. If there is a problem with the circuit, repair the circuit; if the coil burns out, the coil needs to be replaced.
2. If it is the internal wear of the overflow valve, the overflow valve needs to be replaced at this time.
Waste paper baler is an environmental protection equipment that uses hydraulic principles to compress waste paper and waste cardboard into blocks, which is beneficial to waste paper storage, transportation and utilization. https://www.nickbaler.net
The oil pump of the horizontal waste paper baler generally has a plunger pump and a vane pump. The reasons for the loud noise of the oil pump system may include: loosening of the fastening screws of the oil pump; wear of the power bearing or stator of the oil pump; serious damage to the oil pump; inside the oil tank Air bubbles, poor oil intake of the hydraulic pump and other reasons will cause this problem. At this time, we should analyze the specific situation and solve the problem of excessive noise in the hydraulic waste paper baler oil pump!
The possible causes of the failure of the oil pump overheating problem are that the oil pipe is blocked, causing the pressure of the hydraulic oil to increase; the power of the oil pump is too large and overloaded; the hydraulic oil is used unreasonably and the viscosity is too high.
The quality of the hydraulic oil of the hydraulic waste paper Baler has a great influence on the hydraulic pump. The replacement cycle of the plunger pump is generally one year. If the plunger pump is noisy, it is recommended to consider replacing the plunger pump plunger.
The waste paper baler is used to extrude waste paper and similar products under normal conditions to greatly reduce the volume, so as to reduce the transportation volume, save the freight, and increase the benefits for the enterprise. https://www.nickbaler.net
The method of refueling the newly purchased waste paper baler equipment before starting, and the oil leakage problem of the newly purchased horizontal waste paper baler equipment has been plagued by the majority of user groups, so how to solve the problem of the waste paper baler oil Well, let's take a look at the waste paper baler equipment with Nick Machinery. What should I pay attention to when using the refueling method?
1. The oil leakage of the waste paper baler is relatively severe. If the oil pump pressure is adjusted too high, the wear of the movable parts will increase the sealing gap, the sealing device will be damaged, the viscosity of the oil used in the waste paper baler will be too low, etc., which will increase the leakage. After clarifying the reason, adopt the corresponding steps to eliminate it.
2. Poor heat dissipation, insufficient heat dissipation area of ??the fuel tank, too little oil storage in the fuel tank, resulting in too fast oil circulation, poor cooling of the waste paper Baler cooler, such as failure of cooling water supply or failure of electric fans, high ambient temperature, etc. All are the reasons for poor heat dissipation.
3. The system does not have an unloading circuit or the unloading circuit does not perform well. When the waste paper baler system does not need to pressurize the oil, the oil is still overflowing to the fuel tank under the working pressure set by the overflow valve or at the unloading pressure Return to the fuel tank downstream in a higher environment.
4. Misuse of oil with too high viscosity, the waste paper baler will cause excessive hydraulic loss.