The straw baler has the following characteristics:
1. The packing speed is fast. It only takes 1 minute to complete each strap.
2. The use of imported relays for circuit control effectively extends the service life of the equipment;
3. A 2 mm thick rigid plate is used, and the fixed box with warp and weft threads is never welded.
4. The hydraulic baler has a moderate operation height, simple and convenient operation, and more convenient operation, which is suitable for packing lighter items.
5. After improved design and meticulous manufacturing by professional R & D center, the scope of use of hydraulic balers has been continuously expanded, and straw, plastic, pulp, powder, and paper scraps can be packed.
7. The hydraulic baler is a mechanical structure, and some key components use domestic famous brand parts.
The semi-automatic horizontal straw baler equipment is composed of two parts: the host and the conveyor. The main parts are oil pump, PLC, push plate, oil cylinder, etc. The main work purpose is to provide sufficient pressure to compress the straw; the conveyor is controlled by the motor, mainly to coordinate the host to transport the straw. The two cooperate with each other to complete the baling task of straw.
The pressure of the mainframe of the hydraulic straw baler is adjustable, but according to the characteristics of the straw itself, there will be a relatively suitable pressure. Pressure of 140 tons or 160 tons. Of course, if there are special needs, the pressure can be set. Two oil pumps support the work of its pressure and moving speed of the push plate. An oil pump can be used for both pressure and speed, but the moving speed of the push plate is slower. In order to increase the moving speed and increase production efficiency, it is necessary to use another motor to support the pushing and moving of the push disk.
The main purpose of the conveyor is to provide the host with compressible raw materials in a timely manner, because manual feeding is almost impossible. The working efficiency of the main machine is high. If the supply of raw materials is insufficient, the efficiency of the whole machine will be reduced. The conveyor of the straw baler works in unison with the host without affecting each other. When the host silo is full, the conveyor will automatically stop feeding and wait for the host to compress and pack. When the host finishes the compression and packing process, the conveyor will automatically supply straw. The uninterrupted work using the time gap between the two improves the overall efficiency of the equipment.as more information ,please visit : www.nickbaler.net
With the increasing frequency of the use of clothing balers, Nick Machinery has summarized some problems that should be paid attention to when using clothing balers. Although it seems to be a trivial matter, it has a great impact on the service life of the clothing balers. Sometimes It may also endanger the personal safety of the staff, so it should not be ignored! Now I will share with you a few common problems, I hope to help you:
1. Please confirm the power supply used by the machine and do not plug in the wrong power supply.
2. Remember to unplug the power supply when the machine is not in use.
3. The main parts should be lubricated with oil frequently.
4. Do not wash the machine with water. When the workplace is wet, the operator should not work barefoot.
5. Do not change the parts on the garment Baler machine at will.
6. Do not put your head or hands into the running machine.
Nick Machinery Garment Baler is specially used for the recycling and Baler of second-hand clothes, quilts, shoes and other products, and is widely used in old clothes recycling factories. www.nickbaler.net
Nowadays, the waste paper baler has become a good helper for people and brought great convenience to people. But sometimes there will be some glitches, such as unstable production. What is going on?
1. The production of waste paper baler is inseparable from the performance of the oil cylinder. The performance of the oil cylinder determines the stability of the waste paper baler. To ensure the production performance of the product, you must choose a manufacturer with exquisite craftsmanship of the cylinder.
2. The quality of the hydraulic oil selected by the waste paper baler, the quality of the hydraulic oil directly determines whether the cylinder can exert a large effect, and also directly affects the failure rate and service life of the cylinder. To ensure the production of waste paper baler, high-quality and genuine anti-wear hydraulic oil must be used.
3. The direct factors affecting the production efficiency of the waste paper baler: the model and specifications of the baler, the output varies from model to model, and the difference in specifications directly determines the production efficiency of the baler. The production efficiency of the conventional waste paper baler is higher than that of the equipment with a door at the discharge port.
4. The operation convenience, control performance and low failure rate of the waste paper baler control system also determine the baling operation efficiency.
Nick Machinery waste paper baler has good rigidity, toughness and stability, beautiful appearance, convenient operation and maintenance, safe and energy-saving, and low investment cost. www.nickbaler.net
The waste paper baler is an important part of waste paper recycling and is of great significance to the utilization of waste paper and other renewable resources. At the same time, the recovery rate of waste paper in my country is relatively low and needs to be further improved. This also shows that the application of waste paper baler is very necessary and needs further promotion and research.
In the mid-1970s, hydraulic baling presses began to be mass-produced and put into use. In the 1980s, large-tonnage hydraulic balers were also put into production. China's waste paper processing technology has made a new leap, and the quality of waste paper packaging has been improved.
Practice has proved that the hydraulic baler has compact structure, flexible operation, high degree of automation, long service life, large pressure tonnage, high waste paper density, saving packaging materials, reducing vehicle transportation losses, and considerable economic benefits.
With the continuous expansion of the recycling business of waste materials recycling stations, the utilization rate of waste paper balers in equipment maintenance plants is close to saturation, which cannot meet the storage requirements of recycling equipment. Therefore, the waste paper baler produced by our factory is simple to operate, flexible in action mechanism, and ingenious in design. It has the advantages of being simple, practical, fast and convenient. In addition, the European and American standard bullet-proof door structure can protect the safety of the operator; the automatic balancing device is equipped to avoid accidents caused by improper materials.