Straw balers are widely used in various types of straw baler waste paper mills, old waste recycling companies and other unit enterprises. They are used to pack and recycle used waste paper and plastic straws, which improves labor efficiency, reduces labor intensity, saves manpower, and reduces transportation Good equipment.
However, due to the wear and tear of the parts and poor lubrication in the straw baler, the parts may be damaged, and the occurrence of faults and accidents may be enlarged. Therefore, it is very important to quickly find and troubleshoot the fault. Don't call on the manufacturing plant for a glitch, and earn valuable time and money.
Straw balers are used to squeeze waste paper and similar products into knots under normal conditions, and use special packaging tapes to form and reduce the volume, so as to reduce the volume of transportation, save freight, and increase benefits for enterprises.
In order to solve the problem of straw collection, a village began to use straw balers on a trial basis. Each machine can bale 40 acres per day. Farmers will be charged 20 yuan per mu. The baled grass will be sold to the grass station for 160 yuan / ton. From an economic point of view, straw balers have greatly improved work efficiency, reduced the collection and storage process, and reduced costs, thereby promoting the formation of a market-based collection and storage mechanism. From the perspective of environmental protection, the use of straw balers reduces weeds piled up in the field, protects river water conservancy, and further consolidates the results of village environmental improvement.
There are many types of straw balers according to different classification methods;
Divided according to structure: vertical straw baler and horizontal straw baler;
According to the degree of automation: semi-automatic straw baler, automatic straw baler, manual straw baler.
According to different pressures: NKB180, NKB220, NKB240, NKB260 andalso NKB280 etc., can be customized.
According to the mobility, it can be divided into: fixed straw baler and mobile straw baler.
With the development of the economy and the continuous innovation of science and technology, more and more people are now paying attention to environmental protection, and environmental issues have also attracted attention, making the straw baler more popular, and its advantages are becoming more and more prominent. What are the advantages of the straw baler? ? Please see the analysis below
1. It is very versatile, mainly for packing some large or loose items.
2. Save storage space and recycle waste items.
3. The parts of the straw baler have high structural performance and good work efficiency, which reduces labor and transportation costs.
Only a high-quality baler can be better trusted by customers, and only by understanding the performance of the baler, can the straw baler be better utilized and used. Follow NICKBALER, let you grow more https://www.nickbaler.net
Choosing NICKBALER hydraulic baler, independent hydraulic system and servo system control, is the best choice for you to solve and recycle waste. https://www.nickbaler.net
The straw baler must be inspected and maintained at ordinary times to ensure that it can operate normally. While ensuring the characteristics and working efficiency of the straw baler, the following 4 points must be done:
1. Check the screws of each component of the straw baler on time to prevent falling off or bursting;
2. Pay attention to the moisture-proof, waterproof, anti-corrosion and fly-proof of some electrical equipment. The interior of the electrical control cabinet and the terminal block must be kept clean to prevent common failures of electrical equipment;
3. The machine of the straw baler is broken. The two heat-sealing rollers should be in the extended position to prevent the baling machine products from being scalded.
4. Lubricate the junction of each transmission gear, the oil filling hole of the bearing with seat and the oil pump of each movable component of the straw baler on time.
5. When the straw baler is filled with grease, it is not necessary to drop droplets on the transmission belt of the transmission system to prevent damage caused by deviation and vibration or aging of the transmission belt.
For more information about the fault maintenance and maintenance work of the straw baler, please pay attention to the website of NICKBALER M: https://www.nickbaler.net
1. The operator should be strictly trained and qualified before using the machine.
2. When the ambient temperature is less than 2°C above zero, the straw baler is not allowed to be used.
3. When the moisture content of straw and pasture is more than 65%, the straw baler is not allowed to be used.
4. The operator is not allowed to pour liquids such as bacteria water on the baler while bundling.
5. The straw baler is not allowed to have 2 boring cars per hour.
6. When using the motor as power, it is necessary to install the grounding wire.
7. It is necessary to clean up the small silt under the straw baler in time. If there are too many scraps, it may damage the machine parts.
If you are still unclear, you can continue to pay attention to our website https://www.nickbaler.net, and you are welcome to contact us at any time , thank you for reading.