When a guillotine shearing machine fails,you must first fully understand under what circumstances the machine failure occurred,what phenomena occurred when it occurred,what measures the operator took after it occurred,and investigate the alarm lights on each circuit board Happening.Then press the reset button of the system to see if the fault disappears.If the fault alarm disappears,this type of alarm is mostly a software fault.
Secondly,the following methods can be used to comprehensively judge the fault when it is determined that the brake shears has a fault.
1.Intuitive method:It is to use human senses to pay attention to the phenomenon when the malfunction occurs and to identify the location of the malfunction.This is the most basic and simple method,but it requires machine tool repairers to have a certain repair experience.
2.When a failure occurs the system parameters of the system guillotine shearing machine should be checked in time:the system parameter changes will directly affect the performance of the machine tool,and even cause the machine tool to malfunction and the entire machine tool cannot be operated.The disturbance of the outside world may cause the change of a single parameter in the memory.It seems that when the machine tool has some incredible failures,the parameters of the CNC system can be checked.
3.Spare parts replacement method:When the machine tool failure is analyzed and it is found that the circuit board may be faulty,the spare parts board can be used to replace it,and the faulty circuit board can be quickly determined.But pay attention to the following two points when using this method:①Pay attention to the position of the adjustable switches on the circuit board,and pay attention to the setting conditions of the two circuit boards to be exchanged when changing the board.Put the system in an unstable or suboptimal condition,or even alarm. ②After replacing some circuit boards (such as bending machines),it is necessary to reset or input the parameters and programs of the machine tool.
4.Use the detection terminals on the circuit board:there are detection terminals for measuring the circuit voltage and waveform on the circuit board,so as to determine whether the part of the circuit is operating normally during debugging and repair.But when testing this part of the circuit,you should understand the circuit principle and the logical relationship of the circuit.
1. Shearing oil cylinder: It is a double-acting single-piston rod type oil cylinder. Its front end is connected with the frame, and the rear part is connected with the machine base by lower pins (one on each side), and the frame shaft is driven by the push-out and retraction of the piston rod. swing. Implement the cutting action.
2 Frames: The frame is an important flowing part. The left side of the front part is equipped with an upper shear. The middle is connected with the frame by the frame shaft and frame bushing, and the rear is connected with the upper pin shaft of the shear cylinder. .
3. Machine base: It is composed of welding base, left frame, right frame, etc. The right frame and the left frame of the base are welded parts, of which the right and left frames use inner and outer (double) side plates, and the structure is firm.
4. There is a platform and a slope at the front of the machine base, and a lower shear is installed between them. There is a large hole in the middle of the left and right frames for installing the frame, and there is a hole in the rear for installing the shearing cylinder. The front part of the frame is welded with a pressure material cylinder bracket, which is used to install the pressure material cylinder and other portal metal shears.
NICKBALER has rich production experience and integrated services. Using our balers can greatly improve work efficiency and reduce human and financial expenditures. Contact us at 86-29-86031588 or https://www.nkbaler.net/.
The semi-automatic plastic bottle Baling machine is mainly used for Baling machinewaste products, but because it is semi-automatic packing, it needs to be worn manually. Many friends do not know how to operate it. NKBALER has summarized the following points based on experience , I hope it can help everyone.
Semi-automatic plastic bottle Baling machine strapping method:
1. Install the pp tape on the pp tape mounting roller.
2. There is a brake pad connected to the "L"-shaped metal rod on the roller and the fuselage. There are two white rollers on the metal rod. middle.
3. After the upper and lower extensions are inserted, press the connecting spring on the front of the upper extension (the machine is turned on at this time).Line packing.
The above is the method of wearing the semi-automatic plastic bottle baler. I believe that through the introduction, everyone has a deeper understanding of how to operate the plastic baler. If you have other questions, you can leave a message for consultation.https://www.nkbaler.net/.
The electrical control part of the waste paper baler is mainly composed of PLC, motor and electrical components of relays and switches. The most vulnerable parts of these parts are the motor and electrical components. Today we share with you: baler electrical control Box Daily Precautions
1. Pay attention to the grounding, lightning protection, rainproof and moisture-proof of the power cord.
2. Non-professional operators of the electric control cabinet are prohibited from using it.
3. Pay attention to the antifreeze work of the motor and the long-term overload of the motor. Effective prevention of these two items can greatly reduce the damage to the motor, thereby maintaining the normal Baling machineof the waste paper baler.
4. Pay attention to the button operation of the console part, do not use too much force on the switch button, and prevent misoperation to avoid damage caused by short circuit.
The above 4 points are what I want to share with you today, I hope it can help you!
NKBALER provides: horizontal hydraulic baler, vertical hydraulic baler, waste paper baler and other Baling machineequipment, company website: https://www.nkbaler.net/. Tel: 86-29-86031588, looking forward to contacting your cooperation!