The bagging machine is mainly suitable for the compression of corn cobs,straws,wood chips,rice husks,cottonseed husks,peanut husks and other scraps.The bags are directly bagged after compression,which is convenient for storage and reduces production costs.
So,we bought the bagging machine,how should we install it?
1.The host must be placed on the concrete steadily,and the foundation depends on local conditions.
2.Adjust the fuel tank setting according to the position of the host.
3.Install the piping connecting each valve to the mailbox.Each tube head has English letters,just connect according to the corresponding English letters.
4.Connect the plug to the corresponding English letter of the electromagnet.
5.Check whether the oil discharge port at the bottom of the fuel tank is closed,and then open the oil filling port sealing cover on the top of the fuel tank.Fill in hydraulic oil.The hydraulic oil discharge number depends on the local temperature and usage standards.Add hydraulic oil to the oil mark position.
6.Connect to the main power supply.This machine adopts a three-phase four-wire system.Three of the power cords are connected to the corresponding three wiring positions of the air switch in the distribution box.The other is a grounding anti-leakage protection line,which should be connected immediately outside the machine. Connect the leaking metal surface with a reliable grounding wire to prevent electrical leakage and injury.
In addition,the grounding wire must be connected to the equipment,and the grounding wire must be installed by a professional electrician.
When you purchase Nick's bagging machine,Nick Machinery will send someone to install and debug to ensure your production goes smoothly.please visit our website:www.nickbaler.net,or call:86-29-86031588
With the increasing frequency of the use of clothing balers, Nick Machinery has summarized some problems that should be paid attention to when using clothing balers. Although it seems to be a trivial matter, it has a great impact on the service life of the clothing balers. Sometimes It may also endanger the personal safety of the staff, so it should not be ignored! Now I will share with you a few common problems, I hope to help you:
1. Please confirm the power supply used by the machine and do not plug in the wrong power supply.
2. Remember to unplug the power supply when the machine is not in use.
3. The main parts should be lubricated with oil frequently.
4. Do not wash the machine with water. When the workplace is wet, the operator should not work barefoot.
5. Do not change the parts on the garment Baler machine at will.
6. Do not put your head or hands into the running machine.
Nick Machinery Garment Baler is specially used for the recycling and Baler of second-hand clothes, quilts, shoes and other products, and is widely used in old clothes recycling factories. www.nickbaler.net
Nowadays, the waste paper baler has become a good helper for people and brought great convenience to people. But sometimes there will be some glitches, such as unstable production. What is going on?
1. The production of waste paper baler is inseparable from the performance of the oil cylinder. The performance of the oil cylinder determines the stability of the waste paper baler. To ensure the production performance of the product, you must choose a manufacturer with exquisite craftsmanship of the cylinder.
2. The quality of the hydraulic oil selected by the waste paper baler, the quality of the hydraulic oil directly determines whether the cylinder can exert a large effect, and also directly affects the failure rate and service life of the cylinder. To ensure the production of waste paper baler, high-quality and genuine anti-wear hydraulic oil must be used.
3. The direct factors affecting the production efficiency of the waste paper baler: the model and specifications of the baler, the output varies from model to model, and the difference in specifications directly determines the production efficiency of the baler. The production efficiency of the conventional waste paper baler is higher than that of the equipment with a door at the discharge port.
4. The operation convenience, control performance and low failure rate of the waste paper baler control system also determine the baling operation efficiency.
Nick Machinery waste paper baler has good rigidity, toughness and stability, beautiful appearance, convenient operation and maintenance, safe and energy-saving, and low investment cost. www.nickbaler.net
The waste paper baler is an important part of waste paper recycling and is of great significance to the utilization of waste paper and other renewable resources. At the same time, the recovery rate of waste paper in my country is relatively low and needs to be further improved. This also shows that the application of waste paper baler is very necessary and needs further promotion and research.
In the mid-1970s, hydraulic baling presses began to be mass-produced and put into use. In the 1980s, large-tonnage hydraulic balers were also put into production. China's waste paper processing technology has made a new leap, and the quality of waste paper packaging has been improved.
Practice has proved that the hydraulic baler has compact structure, flexible operation, high degree of automation, long service life, large pressure tonnage, high waste paper density, saving packaging materials, reducing vehicle transportation losses, and considerable economic benefits.
With the continuous expansion of the recycling business of waste materials recycling stations, the utilization rate of waste paper balers in equipment maintenance plants is close to saturation, which cannot meet the storage requirements of recycling equipment. Therefore, the waste paper baler produced by our factory is simple to operate, flexible in action mechanism, and ingenious in design. It has the advantages of being simple, practical, fast and convenient. In addition, the European and American standard bullet-proof door structure can protect the safety of the operator; the automatic balancing device is equipped to avoid accidents caused by improper materials.