The bagging machine is mainly suitable for the compression of corn cobs,straws,wood chips,rice husks,cottonseed husks,peanut husks and other scraps.The bags are directly bagged after compression,which is convenient for storage and reduces production costs.
So,we bought the bagging machine,how should we install it?
1.The host must be placed on the concrete steadily,and the foundation depends on local conditions.
2.Adjust the fuel tank setting according to the position of the host.
3.Install the piping connecting each valve to the mailbox.Each tube head has English letters,just connect according to the corresponding English letters.
4.Connect the plug to the corresponding English letter of the electromagnet.
5.Check whether the oil discharge port at the bottom of the fuel tank is closed,and then open the oil filling port sealing cover on the top of the fuel tank.Fill in hydraulic oil.The hydraulic oil discharge number depends on the local temperature and usage standards.Add hydraulic oil to the oil mark position.
6.Connect to the main power supply.This machine adopts a three-phase four-wire system.Three of the power cords are connected to the corresponding three wiring positions of the air switch in the distribution box.The other is a grounding anti-leakage protection line,which should be connected immediately outside the machine. Connect the leaking metal surface with a reliable grounding wire to prevent electrical leakage and injury.
In addition,the grounding wire must be connected to the equipment,and the grounding wire must be installed by a professional electrician.
When you purchase Nick's bagging machine,Nick Machinery will send someone to install and debug to ensure your production goes smoothly.please visit our website:www.nickbaler.net,or call:86-29-86031588
1. The structure of the hydraulic MSW horizontal baler is mainly closed-door and open-door structure. The closed-door structure can make the density of the bales larger, which is suitable for the compression and baling machine of more items, hydraulic opening and closing, manual bundling, safe and fast operation.Open door structure, both sides are locked, continuous delivery, automatic threading (wire) or hooking (wire), automatic bundling, and faster operation.
2. Imported PLC programming, LCD screen, simple, clear and clear at a glance.
3. The connection method of the ball joint hydraulic cylinder is not prone to failure and increases the use time of the cylinder.
4. Thickened steel plate, the fuselage is firmer.
5. The oil circuit is standardized, and the hydraulic oil pipe hose is rarely used, which avoids the oil leakage phenomenon caused by the loosening of the screw due to the vibration of the machine, and also reduces the potential safety hazard.
6. A variety of operation methods.
7. Energy saving, low noise.
All of NICKBALER Machinery's balers can do the job you need and are very easy to operate. If you have any questions, you can go to NICKBALER's website to learn.https://www.nickbaler.net.
NK-T90L double-chamber Clothes baler The double-chamber clothes baler is used for the compression and Baling Machine of old clothes, towels, rags, fabrics and other materials.
It is also known as an open double-chamber baler, a rotatable dual-chamber baler, or a two-case baler. This baler is designed with two compression chambers. The two compression chambers are rotated and balanced by a central shaft. The double cavity can realize feeding in one cavity and compressing the bale in the other cavity, which greatly improves the work efficiency. When the block is compressed,the cavity will have a signal to automatically carry the box, so that it can be easily bundled. This double-chamber clothes baler combines the dual advantages of the double-chamber baler and the suitcase baler, and is currently the most efficient, user-friendly and labor-saving garment baler in the industry.
The double-chamber clothes baler produced by NICKBALER has always had its own uniqueness, because we believe that only by making our products more refined and more distinctive, our sales will be broader. If necessary, feel free to contact us at 86-29-86031588
The Baling Machine generally consists of five parts: the pressing part, the crushing part, the electrical control part, the pressure control part and the power part. So what are its characteristics? Let's find out
1. The compression ratio is large, and the maximum capacity can be reduced by 50 times.
2. Save storage space, save transportation and storage costs
3. The compressed PS material is easy to recycle
4. Large-scale models can operate synchronously with the conveyor belt to improve production efficiency