Everyone knows the function of the pressure reducing valve when using a hydraulic baler,but how to solve the problem if the pressure reducing valve fails?
1.The hydraulic baler inlet and outlet of the pressure reducing valve are opposite,please pay attention when using it.The mark near the oil port on the valve,or refer to the product catalog of hydraulic parts,do not design errors or connect errors.
2.The inlet pressure is too low.After the orifice of the pressure reducing valve core,the output pressure of the outlet will decrease.
3.The load on the downstream circuit of the pressure reducing valve of the baler is too small to build pressure. At this time,please consider connecting a throttle valve downstream of the pressure reducing valve to solve this problem.
4.Due to the accumulation of dirt,the contact between the pilot valve and the valve seat mating surface is poor and cannot be closed;or the pilot cone is severely scratched,the valve seat matching hole is not round,and there is a gap, resulting in the pilot valve core and valve seat hole tight.
5.In the process of disassembly and maintenance,the missing poppet valve will not install the poppet valve in the valve seat hole.In this regard,the assembly or tightness of the taper can be checked.
6.The hydraulic baler orifice on the main spool is blocked by dirt,and the oil cannot flow into the spring cavity of the main valve through the orifice at the lower end of the main spool and the feedback pressure of the oil outlet cavity.Can not be transmitted to the pilot poppet valve,causing the pilot valve to lose its adjustment to the outlet pressure of the main valve;after the orifice is blocked,the main valve spring cavity loses oil pressure,making the main valve a direct-acting slide valve with a smaller spring force (only the main valve) Valve balance spring,therefore,when the outlet pressure is very low,the pressure reducing valve can be throttled by overcoming any force of the hairspring.
The pressure reducing valve is an important component of the hydraulic baler.When it has problems,you must pay attention to it.
NICKBALER automatic hydraulic baler is specially designed for compressing waste paper, waste cardboard, waste paper mills, waste, waste books, waste magazines, plastic films, straws and other loose items, it is designed as a high performance, continuous processing It is widely used in garbage recycling stations and large garbage treatment plants. So how to use the automatic baler correctly? There are the following, I hope you all know:
1. Strictly follow the instructions for use and must comply with our prescribed installation, disassembly, reorganization, start-up, operation and maintenance work procedures.
2. Operators need to be familiar with the operating procedures and have certain foresight of dangers
3. If the machine is damaged or faulty, be sure to send someone to repair it
4. It is not allowed to disassemble the equipment without authorization. If necessary, please consult the relevant personnel of our technical department
5. It is not an item in the compression category. Do not try it, so as not to damage the machine. If you want to try it, you need to consult carefully.
NICKBALER Machinery's automatic hydraulic baler has the characteristics of fast speed, simple structure, stable action, low failure rate and easy cleaning and maintenance. https://www.nickbaler.net 86-29-86031588
NICKBALER hydraulic baler features: convenient material refill, simple structure, small footprint, beautiful appearance, hydraulic door opening, high box body, fast delivery speed, high pressure, beautiful appearance and easy installation. It has good rigidity and stability, beautiful appearance, convenient operation and maintenance, safety and energy saving. It is widely used in various waste paper factories, old recycling companies and other units and enterprises, and is suitable for the packaging and recycling of old waste paper, plastic straw, etc. It is a good equipment to improve labor efficiency, reduce labor intensity, save manpower and reduce transportation costs.
With the increasing awareness of environmental protection, hydraulic balers have played a great role in reusing some solid wastes, and they are more and more accepted by everyone.
NICKBALER hydraulic balers keep up with the trend of the times and contribute to environmental protection.
NICKBALER hydraulic baler has fine workmanship, energy saving and electricity saving, good baling effect, beautiful appearance, and has been well received by users.
NICKBALER machinery waste cardboard baler has the characteristics of high work efficiency, low energy consumption, easy installation and operation, safe and reliable use, strong workplace adaptability, and reasonable price. Free consultation hotline 86-29-86031588
The automatic waste paper baler needs to be turned on and checked before it is used. It can be put into use after the startup and check everything is normal. The check contents are as follows:
1. The location, temperature and cleanliness of hydraulic oil. Hydraulic oil is generally not a problem, so it only needs to be checked regularly.
2. It is summer now, and the rain is relatively abundant. If the baler is placed outdoors, be sure to do a good job of coping with it before and after the rain. Such as: whether the circuit is smooth, whether there is water in the box
3. Check whether the conveying of the conveyor is normal
4. Look around the machine, comprehensively check whether the equipment is normal, and ensure that the work is correct before feeding.
If the operator develops the good habit of daily inspection, it can not only maintain the normal production of the equipment, but also bring greater value to the production.
NICKBALER Machinery warmly reminds you: When using the baler, you should strictly follow the operating instructions. For more information on maintenance, please follow us https://www.nickbaler.net