The automatic hydraulic baler can be applied to all light foaming and loose materials such as waste paper, waste paper boxes, waste cardboard, bark, waste plastic bags, plastic bottles, etc. So as to achieve the purpose of reducing transportation volume, saving freight, and increasing benefits for enterprises.
Nick Machinery is here to give you a detailed introduction to the inspections to be done before the baler leaves the factory:
No-load test run: connect to the switch power of the waste paper hydraulic baler, loosen the system overflow valve to make the system overflow successfully, turn on the motor (using the method of stopping after opening), and observe whether the rotation of the motor and the sign of the oil pump are Not to be consistent. Turn on the motor and observe whether the oil pump is stable, safe and reliable during operation. If there is no significant noise in the pump, if there is no noise, the trial operation can be carried out. Gradually adjust the handle of the overflow valve of the waste paper hydraulic baler so that the pressure value is about 8Mpa. Operate according to the order of operation to single-act each hydraulic cylinder to observe if its operation is stable and vibration-free, and gradually adjust the main pressure cylinder, The parallelism between the side pressure cylinder and the bottom plate and the side frame fixes the main pressure cylinder and the side pressure cylinder, and the end of the hydraulic cylinder is supported by the control support.
2. Load test run
(1) The load test operation can be carried out after the operation of the single hydraulic cylinder is understood.
(2) Regulate the pressure of the waste paper hydraulic baler system to make the pressure about 20~26.5Mpa, and tighten the nut. Do several packing sequences in the order of operation. Feed the material to the compression chamber. The load test run adopts the form of packaging materials, with 1~2 bales, and each waste paper hydraulic baler hydraulic cylinder is held for 3~5 seconds after the stroke is in place. The system performs a pressure test to see if there is any If there is oil leakage, drain the system after depressurization.
The above is the content explained by Nick Machinery today. If you have any other questions, please come to our company website for consultation: https://www.nickbaler.netwww.nkbaler.com.
With the increasing frequency of the use of clothing balers, Nick Machinery has summarized some problems that should be paid attention to when using clothing balers. Although it seems to be a trivial matter, it has a great impact on the service life of the clothing balers. Sometimes It may also endanger the personal safety of the staff, so it should not be ignored! Now I will share with you a few common problems, I hope to help you:
1. Please confirm the power supply used by the machine and do not plug in the wrong power supply.
2. Remember to unplug the power supply when the machine is not in use.
3. The main parts should be lubricated with oil frequently.
4. Do not wash the machine with water. When the workplace is wet, the operator should not work barefoot.
5. Do not change the parts on the garment Baler machine at will.
6. Do not put your head or hands into the running machine.
Nick Machinery Garment Baler is specially used for the recycling and Baler of second-hand clothes, quilts, shoes and other products, and is widely used in old clothes recycling factories. www.nickbaler.net
Nowadays, the waste paper baler has become a good helper for people and brought great convenience to people. But sometimes there will be some glitches, such as unstable production. What is going on?
1. The production of waste paper baler is inseparable from the performance of the oil cylinder. The performance of the oil cylinder determines the stability of the waste paper baler. To ensure the production performance of the product, you must choose a manufacturer with exquisite craftsmanship of the cylinder.
2. The quality of the hydraulic oil selected by the waste paper baler, the quality of the hydraulic oil directly determines whether the cylinder can exert a large effect, and also directly affects the failure rate and service life of the cylinder. To ensure the production of waste paper baler, high-quality and genuine anti-wear hydraulic oil must be used.
3. The direct factors affecting the production efficiency of the waste paper baler: the model and specifications of the baler, the output varies from model to model, and the difference in specifications directly determines the production efficiency of the baler. The production efficiency of the conventional waste paper baler is higher than that of the equipment with a door at the discharge port.
4. The operation convenience, control performance and low failure rate of the waste paper baler control system also determine the baling operation efficiency.
Nick Machinery waste paper baler has good rigidity, toughness and stability, beautiful appearance, convenient operation and maintenance, safe and energy-saving, and low investment cost. www.nickbaler.net
The waste paper baler is an important part of waste paper recycling and is of great significance to the utilization of waste paper and other renewable resources. At the same time, the recovery rate of waste paper in my country is relatively low and needs to be further improved. This also shows that the application of waste paper baler is very necessary and needs further promotion and research.
In the mid-1970s, hydraulic baling presses began to be mass-produced and put into use. In the 1980s, large-tonnage hydraulic balers were also put into production. China's waste paper processing technology has made a new leap, and the quality of waste paper packaging has been improved.
Practice has proved that the hydraulic baler has compact structure, flexible operation, high degree of automation, long service life, large pressure tonnage, high waste paper density, saving packaging materials, reducing vehicle transportation losses, and considerable economic benefits.
With the continuous expansion of the recycling business of waste materials recycling stations, the utilization rate of waste paper balers in equipment maintenance plants is close to saturation, which cannot meet the storage requirements of recycling equipment. Therefore, the waste paper baler produced by our factory is simple to operate, flexible in action mechanism, and ingenious in design. It has the advantages of being simple, practical, fast and convenient. In addition, the European and American standard bullet-proof door structure can protect the safety of the operator; the automatic balancing device is equipped to avoid accidents caused by improper materials.