Nick brand corn stalk baler is safe and reliable, low power consumption, economical and reasonable, easy to use, simple to maintain and operate. It is a good helper for your production.
The corn straw baler can squeeze the crushed straw and grass into blocks for transportation, loading and unloading, and storage. But what use is it?
Increase the use value of forage grass. Fresh forage grass has high water content, good palatability and easy digestion, but it is not easy to store and is easy to rot and deteriorate. After silage, it is fresher and greener than the green feed, and the nutrients will not be reduced, and it has an aromatic sour taste, which stimulates the appetite of livestock and increases the feed intake, which has a good promoting effect on the growth and development of pigs, cattle and sheep.
2. Expand the source of feed. In addition to large amounts of corn and sweet potatoes, silage raw materials also include pasture, vegetables, leaves and some agricultural and sideline products, such as sunflower stalks and Jerusalem artichoke stalks.
3. Adjust the forage supply period. The seasonality of feed production in northern my country is very obvious. It can't be eaten in the peak season, the forage and feed are easy to mold, and the green feed is lacking in the off season. Silage can be supplied on an average year-round basis, which is beneficial to increase the production capacity of cattle and sheep.
4. Silage is an economical way to store green feed. Silage can make the total nutrients harvested per unit area reach a high value and reduce the waste of nutrients. In addition, it is convenient to realize mechanized harvesting, transportation, and storage, reducing labor intensity and increasing work efficiency.
Nick Machinery provides: corn stalk baler, corn stalk briquetting machine and other packaging equipment, website: www.nkbaler.com Tel: +86 15021631102, looking forward to long-term cooperation with you!
The textile packing machine force is widely used in various garment factories, garment recycling stations and other units and enterprises. It is suitable for packing and recycling textiles and fabric strips. It is a good equipment to improve labor efficiency, reduce labor intensity, and reduce transportation costs.
Precautions for textile baler:
1. Pay attention to the grounding of the power cord, lightning protection, rain protection and moisture protection.
2. It is forbidden to use the hydraulic packing electric control cabinet by non-operators.
3. Pay attention to the antifreeze work of the motor and the long-term overload of the motor. Effective prevention of these two can reduce the damage of the motor and maintain the normal packaging of the textile baler.
4. Pay attention to the button operation of the console. Don't use too much force on the switch button, and prevent misoperation to avoid damage caused by short circuit.
NICKBALER clothing baler is based on market demand. The products start from simple and reasonable energy saving and pay attention to practicability, so as to serve more new and old customers. www.nickbaler.net
The dedicated vertical garment packing machine is divided into two kinds of single oil cylinder and double oil cylinder. It is mainly used for compressing and packing various garments, which is quick and easy to pack.
It is widely used for compression packaging of various garments such as cloth, textiles, sweaters, shirts, sweaters, underwear, socks, and export garments.
All doors of the equipment can be opened, and the packing is convenient. It adopts hydraulic manual control. It has the characteristics of simple operation, high packing efficiency, low investment cost, and multiple selection of pressing plate stroke parameters.
The ideal effect can be achieved by selecting the pressing plate stroke for compressing various garments. The inner box can be made of stainless steel, which saves manpower, improves labor efficiency, reduces labor intensity, and reduces transportation costs.
Now that the application of plastic bottle balers has become more and more extensive, what preparations should we make when applying this product?
Next, let's follow the editor to find out.
The plastic bottle baler works for a long time and reaches a certain service life. In order to make the equipment play the overall value, the old parts need to be replaced. There are several aspects that need attention in the process of replacing the cylinder of the plastic bottle baler.
According to the correct disassembly method, on the one hand, the disassembly process is smooth and not damage the equipment; on the other hand, it is also to take care of safety issues.
Before disassembling the hydraulic cylinder of the mineral water bottle Baler, drain the hydraulic oil in the two chambers of the hydraulic cylinder, then remove the end cover, and then pull out the piston rod and piston for disassembly.
When disassembling the parts, don't beat them forcefully. If it is unavoidable, a copper rod should be used to prevent damage to the parts of the Baler.
Some parts need tools, must use tools, do not beat or pry hard.
Some bolt-fastened parts use thread tightening agent during assembly, which is difficult to disassemble. If disassembling may break the bolts, the exposed part of the bolts can be heated to make the glue fall off before disassembling. .
When disassembling the hydraulic cylinder of the plastic bottle Baler, pay attention to whether there is a hydraulic lock on the cylinder. If so, remove the hydraulic lock first, otherwise there will be pressure from the hydraulic lock in the hydraulic cylinder, which will not only cause difficulty in disassembly, but also easy Cause equipment and personal injury.
When the hydraulic lock is removed, several layers of clean cotton cloth can be used to wrap the connecting part, and then loosen the screw to prevent high-pressure oil from spraying out.
NICKBALER plastic bottle Baling Press machine manufacturers have accumulated mature production technology for many years, and we are committed to providing customers with good service, low-cost and high-quality products. www.nickbaler.net