Our country has attached great importance to the recycling, processing and utilization of waste tires. Through laws and regulations, it has established a network and payment mechanism for the recycling and utilization of waste tires, established special funds, implemented financial subsidies, tax reductions and other operational measures, and gradually moved towards an internationally integrated model.
There are four main ways to recycle used tires:
1. Reuse of the prototype means that the waste tire is not qualitatively changed, only its appearance is changed, and methods such as bundling, cutting, and punching are often used to transform waste tires into useful items.
2. Burning and recycling, waste tires are a kind of high calorific value material. Burning 1KG of waste tires has 69% higher calories than wood, 10% higher than bituminous coal, and 4% higher than coke.
3. Production of reclaimed rubber
Reclaimed rubber is to pulverize waste rubber, and then perform physical and chemical reaction processes such as heating and mechanical treatment on these pulverized materials. After these treatments, the resulting elastic state and viscous rubber can be vulcanized to form rubber again. This method can reduce the cost of producing rubber to a certain extent and improve the performance of the rubber during processing.
4. Refurbishment and utilization of waste tires
Retreading is to cut off the worn-out areas of the used tires, then fill them with rubber, and then reuse them after being treated by vulcanization methods.
Regardless of the four methods you use, the recycling, storage and transportation of waste tires are inseparable from the tire baler. The waste tires packaged by the tire baler have a small storage area and are convenient for transportation, saving manpower and costs. High-quality equipment for waste tire recycling, you are welcome to come to Nick Machinery for more detailed information on the baler.www.nkbaler.com
Common failure phenomenon: the entire hydraulic system of the waste paper baler has no pressure or insufficient pressure.
Common causes of failure: the overflow valve fails, and the oil pump is not working properly.
Solution: Check the type of overflow valve used in the waste paper baler equipment. If it is a pilot-operated overflow valve, there are many causes.
1. The overflow valve is stuck or the solenoid fails. If the overflow valve is stuck, clean the overflow valve and reinstall it. If it is electromagnetic failure, you need to check whether the circuit is open, and check whether the coil of the overflow valve is burned. If there is a problem with the circuit, repair the circuit; if the coil burns out, the coil needs to be replaced.
2. If it is the internal wear of the overflow valve, the overflow valve needs to be replaced at this time.
Waste paper baler is an environmental protection equipment that uses hydraulic principles to compress waste paper and waste cardboard into blocks, which is beneficial to waste paper storage, transportation and utilization. https://www.nickbaler.net
The oil pump of the horizontal waste paper baler generally has a plunger pump and a vane pump. The reasons for the loud noise of the oil pump system may include: loosening of the fastening screws of the oil pump; wear of the power bearing or stator of the oil pump; serious damage to the oil pump; inside the oil tank Air bubbles, poor oil intake of the hydraulic pump and other reasons will cause this problem. At this time, we should analyze the specific situation and solve the problem of excessive noise in the hydraulic waste paper baler oil pump!
The possible causes of the failure of the oil pump overheating problem are that the oil pipe is blocked, causing the pressure of the hydraulic oil to increase; the power of the oil pump is too large and overloaded; the hydraulic oil is used unreasonably and the viscosity is too high.
The quality of the hydraulic oil of the hydraulic waste paper Baler has a great influence on the hydraulic pump. The replacement cycle of the plunger pump is generally one year. If the plunger pump is noisy, it is recommended to consider replacing the plunger pump plunger.
The waste paper baler is used to extrude waste paper and similar products under normal conditions to greatly reduce the volume, so as to reduce the transportation volume, save the freight, and increase the benefits for the enterprise. https://www.nickbaler.net
The method of refueling the newly purchased waste paper baler equipment before starting, and the oil leakage problem of the newly purchased horizontal waste paper baler equipment has been plagued by the majority of user groups, so how to solve the problem of the waste paper baler oil Well, let's take a look at the waste paper baler equipment with Nick Machinery. What should I pay attention to when using the refueling method?
1. The oil leakage of the waste paper baler is relatively severe. If the oil pump pressure is adjusted too high, the wear of the movable parts will increase the sealing gap, the sealing device will be damaged, the viscosity of the oil used in the waste paper baler will be too low, etc., which will increase the leakage. After clarifying the reason, adopt the corresponding steps to eliminate it.
2. Poor heat dissipation, insufficient heat dissipation area of ??the fuel tank, too little oil storage in the fuel tank, resulting in too fast oil circulation, poor cooling of the waste paper Baler cooler, such as failure of cooling water supply or failure of electric fans, high ambient temperature, etc. All are the reasons for poor heat dissipation.
3. The system does not have an unloading circuit or the unloading circuit does not perform well. When the waste paper baler system does not need to pressurize the oil, the oil is still overflowing to the fuel tank under the working pressure set by the overflow valve or at the unloading pressure Return to the fuel tank downstream in a higher environment.
4. Misuse of oil with too high viscosity, the waste paper baler will cause excessive hydraulic loss.