Our country has attached great importance to the recycling, processing and utilization of waste tires. Through laws and regulations, it has established a network and payment mechanism for the recycling and utilization of waste tires, established special funds, implemented financial subsidies, tax reductions and other operational measures, and gradually moved towards an internationally integrated model.
There are four main ways to recycle used tires:
1. Reuse of the prototype means that the waste tire is not qualitatively changed, only its appearance is changed, and methods such as bundling, cutting, and punching are often used to transform waste tires into useful items.
2. Burning and recycling, waste tires are a kind of high calorific value material. Burning 1KG of waste tires has 69% higher calories than wood, 10% higher than bituminous coal, and 4% higher than coke.
3. Production of reclaimed rubber
Reclaimed rubber is to pulverize waste rubber, and then perform physical and chemical reaction processes such as heating and mechanical treatment on these pulverized materials. After these treatments, the resulting elastic state and viscous rubber can be vulcanized to form rubber again. This method can reduce the cost of producing rubber to a certain extent and improve the performance of the rubber during processing.
4. Refurbishment and utilization of waste tires
Retreading is to cut off the worn-out areas of the used tires, then fill them with rubber, and then reuse them after being treated by vulcanization methods.
Regardless of the four methods you use, the recycling, storage and transportation of waste tires are inseparable from the tire baler. The waste tires packaged by the tire baler have a small storage area and are convenient for transportation, saving manpower and costs. High-quality equipment for waste tire recycling, you are welcome to come to Nick Machinery for more detailed information on the baler.www.nkbaler.com
How to choose the type to process 10 tons of waste paper every day?
First of all, NICKBALER suggests that if the daily processing capacity reaches 10 tons, you can choose a horizontal baler, and the horizontal baler is divided into: semi-automatic baler and full-automatic baler; if the initial investment is limited, you can use the semi-automatic baler. Choose from the baler, and the smallest model NKW60BD can meet the production requirements;
If you have a spacious site and sufficient funds, and have better development and planning in the future,NICKBALER suggests that you can choose a fully automatic baler; what is the difference between a semi-automatic baler and a fully automatic baler?
1. The architecture is different
2. Different packing methods
3. The output is different
Waste paper baler is our main product for many years, we have very valuable experience, if you want to know more, please follow us https://www.nickbaler.net
1. String the baling pressrope of the hydraulic baler through the automatic spring tightening device behind the garbage compressor, and place it along the baling pressbelt groove, then tie the baling press belt to the pull-stop at the bottom of the baling pressgroove, and rotate the automatic spring tightening device 90 degrees , close the bottom door and lock
2. Put the recycled waste paper, plastic and film waste into the hydraulic baler. When the material is loaded to the height of the pressure plate, close the door tightly and press the "press down" button. The equipment runs automatically and compacts. (The feeding height of materials other than cardboard can only be slightly higher than the bottom door)
3. The pressure plate moves down and compresses to the maximum pressure and automatically returns to the fully open position. When compressing the baling pressconstraints, the platen stops at the preset position of the compressed material
4. Open the door of the device and pass the tie rope through the bottom wire groove from front to back and back to the front through the pressure plate wire groove. Tighten the tie rope by hand and tie a knot. Push the baling press rod by hand, push the rod to a fixed position, and clamp it tightly. Press the "Up" button, the return trip of the oil cylinder will automatically turn out the bundled bundles. (When opening the lower door, it is not allowed to go in front of the door。
Stand up to avoid accidental injury from the door popping open)
5. After the bale is ejected, reset the bale rod to press down. Finally, remove the bales of waste paper and plastic waste before stacking them for storage, close and lock the door and enter the next packaging cycle task
The hydraulic baler produced by NICKBALER has a simple structure, stable operation, low failure rate and easy cleaning and maintenance. You are welcome to buy https://www.nickbaler.net
1. Before starting the machine, check whether the components of the baler are in good condition; whether the screws and nuts of each component are loose, if so, you need to tighten the screws and nuts, repair personnel to deal with.
2. Check whether there is any debris blockage inside the machine. The debris blockage will affect the work of the automatic hydraulic baler, so it needs to be removed;
3. Check whether the knife group and the sliding part are short of oil. If the oil is short, it will cause serious wear on the parts. It must be oiled by dipping and dripping. Use a small stick to dip the oil and slowly drip it on it.
For more information on the fault maintenance and maintenance work of the automatic hydraulic baler, please pay attention to the website of NICKBALER Machinery Company: https://www.nickbaler.net