The solenoid valve of the hydraulic baler is used in the industrial control system to adjust the direction, flow, speed and other parameters of the medium. The solenoid valve can cooperate with different circuits to achieve the desired control, and the control accuracy and flexibility can be guaranteed. There are many kinds of solenoid valves. Different solenoid valves play a role in different positions of the control system. The most commonly used ones are check valves, safety valves, directional control valves, and speed control valves.
There is a closed cavity in the solenoid valve with through holes at different positions. Each hole leads to the tubing of a different solenoid valve. In the middle of the cavity is the valve and two electromagnets on both sides. Which side of the magnet coil will energize the valve body Which side is attracted to, by controlling the movement of the valve body to block or leak different oil discharge holes, and the oil inlet hole is normally open, the hydraulic oil will enter the different oil discharge pipes, and then the oil cylinder will be pushed by the oil pressure The piston drives the piston rod, and the piston rod drives the mechanical device to move. In this way, the mechanical movement is controlled by controlling the current on and off of the electromagnet.
The above is the introduction of the solenoid valve of the hydraulic baler, I hope it will help you.
If you are interested in the above waste paper baler or have questions, please log on to our company's website: www.nkbaler.com, or call: 86-29-86031588
1. Shearing oil cylinder: It is a double-acting single-piston rod type oil cylinder. Its front end is connected with the frame, and the rear part is connected with the machine base by lower pins (one on each side), and the frame shaft is driven by the push-out and retraction of the piston rod. swing. Implement the cutting action.
2 Frames: The frame is an important flowing part. The left side of the front part is equipped with an upper shear. The middle is connected with the frame by the frame shaft and frame bushing, and the rear is connected with the upper pin shaft of the shear cylinder. .
3. Machine base: It is composed of welding base, left frame, right frame, etc. The right frame and the left frame of the base are welded parts, of which the right and left frames use inner and outer (double) side plates, and the structure is firm.
4. There is a platform and a slope at the front of the machine base, and a lower shear is installed between them. There is a large hole in the middle of the left and right frames for installing the frame, and there is a hole in the rear for installing the shearing cylinder. The front part of the frame is welded with a pressure material cylinder bracket, which is used to install the pressure material cylinder and other portal metal shears.
NICKBALER has rich production experience and integrated services. Using our balers can greatly improve work efficiency and reduce human and financial expenditures. Contact us at 86-29-86031588 or https://www.nkbaler.net/.
The semi-automatic plastic bottle Baling machine is mainly used for Baling machinewaste products, but because it is semi-automatic packing, it needs to be worn manually. Many friends do not know how to operate it. NKBALER has summarized the following points based on experience , I hope it can help everyone.
Semi-automatic plastic bottle Baling machine strapping method:
1. Install the pp tape on the pp tape mounting roller.
2. There is a brake pad connected to the "L"-shaped metal rod on the roller and the fuselage. There are two white rollers on the metal rod. middle.
3. After the upper and lower extensions are inserted, press the connecting spring on the front of the upper extension (the machine is turned on at this time).Line packing.
The above is the method of wearing the semi-automatic plastic bottle baler. I believe that through the introduction, everyone has a deeper understanding of how to operate the plastic baler. If you have other questions, you can leave a message for consultation.https://www.nkbaler.net/.
The electrical control part of the waste paper baler is mainly composed of PLC, motor and electrical components of relays and switches. The most vulnerable parts of these parts are the motor and electrical components. Today we share with you: baler electrical control Box Daily Precautions
1. Pay attention to the grounding, lightning protection, rainproof and moisture-proof of the power cord.
2. Non-professional operators of the electric control cabinet are prohibited from using it.
3. Pay attention to the antifreeze work of the motor and the long-term overload of the motor. Effective prevention of these two items can greatly reduce the damage to the motor, thereby maintaining the normal Baling machineof the waste paper baler.
4. Pay attention to the button operation of the console part, do not use too much force on the switch button, and prevent misoperation to avoid damage caused by short circuit.
The above 4 points are what I want to share with you today, I hope it can help you!
NKBALER provides: horizontal hydraulic baler, vertical hydraulic baler, waste paper baler and other Baling machineequipment, company website: https://www.nkbaler.net/. Tel: 86-29-86031588, looking forward to contacting your cooperation!