Nick brand waste paper baler is recognized by many customers with high-quality qualifications and professional craftsmanship according to everyone's actual needs, and is trustworthy.
The main reason for the solenoid valve coil of the waste paper baler to burn is because the coil temperature is too high or water has entered.
The high coil temperature may be caused by the following reasons:
1. The actual voltage fluctuates too much and exceeds the rated voltage range. The general voltage deviation of the domestic paint wire is 5%, and the good manufacturer can reach 10%
2. The medium flowing in the solenoid valve may contain impurities and jam, and the force of the solenoid coil cannot open the solenoid valve, causing the solenoid coil to work all the time, the coil will heat up for a long time, and the temperature will rise, which will eventually cause the solenoid to burn.
3. The starting power of the coil is not enough, the solenoid valve always cannot be opened, the coil heats up for a long time, the temperature rises, and finally it burns down.
4. The PTC thermistor is broken, which causes the solenoid valve to not be controlled normally.
For more information about waste paper baler models and detailed configuration requirements, please log on to the Nick Machinery website www.nkbaler.net, Tel: 86-29-86031588, best-selling models: NKW160Q, NKW200Q, and support custom-made various models of baler, welcome
The protection status of the plastic hydraulic baler often determines the service life of the machine itself and the working power of the machine. The plastic hydraulic baler itself is actually a type of high-precision machinery. High-precision machinery has very high process requirements. Structural parts need to be strictly inspected before mass production. Insufficient internal density will lead to problems and faults in plastic hydraulic balers. Faced with this, the large or regional brand plastic hydraulic baling machinery manufacturers on the market at that time did a good job. Therefore, We should pay attention to this.
1.When choosing a plastic hydraulic baler, try to choose brand products.
2.The problem of proper use of itself, everything has a shipping cost, and the high strength and overloaded working strength shorten the service life of the plastic baler, so the customers who use the plastic hydraulic baler should be moderate in their use.
3.The daily maintenance of plastic hydraulic balers is the basic work of equipment protection, and it must be institutionalized and standardized. For the regular protection and maintenance of plastic hydraulic balers, work quotas and material consumption quotas should be formulated and checked according to the quotas.The regular protection and maintenance operations of plastic hydraulic balers should be included in the audit content of the worker contract responsibility system.
4.The regular inspection of the plastic hydraulic baler is a planned preventive inspection. In addition to the human senses, the inspection method should also be checked regularly.
5.The plastic hydraulic baler equipment should also be thoroughly inspected and dealt with: inspection of oil cylinders, oil pumps, electrical appliances, and various sliding parts. The protection of the plastic hydraulic baler should comply with the protection regulations.
The protection specification of the plastic hydraulic baler is the requirements and regulations for the daily protection of the equipment. Following the protection specification of the plastic hydraulic baler can prolong the service life of the equipment and ensure a safe and comfortable working environment.
Choosing NICKBALER hydraulic baler, independent hydraulic system and servo system control, is the best choice for you to solve and recycle waste. Follow NICKBALER: https://www.nickbaler.net
1. The structure of the hydraulic MSW horizontal baler is mainly closed-door and open-door structure. The closed-door structure can make the density of the bales larger, which is suitable for the compression and baling machine of more items, hydraulic opening and closing, manual bundling, safe and fast operation.Open door structure, both sides are locked, continuous delivery, automatic threading (wire) or hooking (wire), automatic bundling, and faster operation.
2. Imported PLC programming, LCD screen, simple, clear and clear at a glance.
3. The connection method of the ball joint hydraulic cylinder is not prone to failure and increases the use time of the cylinder.
4. Thickened steel plate, the fuselage is firmer.
5. The oil circuit is standardized, and the hydraulic oil pipe hose is rarely used, which avoids the oil leakage phenomenon caused by the loosening of the screw due to the vibration of the machine, and also reduces the potential safety hazard.
6. A variety of operation methods.
7. Energy saving, low noise.
All of NICKBALER Machinery's balers can do the job you need and are very easy to operate. If you have any questions, you can go to NICKBALER's website to learn.https://www.nickbaler.net.
NK-T90L double-chamber Clothes baler The double-chamber clothes baler is used for the compression and Baling Machine of old clothes, towels, rags, fabrics and other materials.
It is also known as an open double-chamber baler, a rotatable dual-chamber baler, or a two-case baler. This baler is designed with two compression chambers. The two compression chambers are rotated and balanced by a central shaft. The double cavity can realize feeding in one cavity and compressing the bale in the other cavity, which greatly improves the work efficiency. When the block is compressed,the cavity will have a signal to automatically carry the box, so that it can be easily bundled. This double-chamber clothes baler combines the dual advantages of the double-chamber baler and the suitcase baler, and is currently the most efficient, user-friendly and labor-saving garment baler in the industry.
The double-chamber clothes baler produced by NICKBALER has always had its own uniqueness, because we believe that only by making our products more refined and more distinctive, our sales will be broader. If necessary, feel free to contact us at 86-29-86031588