How to maintain the hydraulic system of waste paper baler?
1. Correctly create the sliding friction gap between the piston and cylinder of the waste paper baler cylinder, the piston rod and the guide.
2. The metal support ring of material is preferred, and the non-metal support ring with a small thermal expansion coefficient in the oil can also be used. The dimensional tolerance and uniformity of the support ring and the sealing ring are strictly controlled, and the processing accuracy of each part is strictly guaranteed.
3. Choose the right hydraulic oil: The role of the hydraulic oil is to transmit pressure, lubricate, and cool. Improper selection will cause early failure and performance degradation of the hydraulic system, so you must buy a regular brand of hydraulic oil. How to maintain the system? If necessary, an exhaust device can be installed in the two chambers.
4. Reduce the static and dynamic friction coefficient, change the friction properties, from boundary friction to liquid friction.
If the hydraulic system failure appears during the use of the waste paper baler, it will cause a shutdown. Therefore, in daily use, you must know how to maintain the hydraulic system of the waste paper baler. The hydraulic system of the waste paper baler reduces the failure of the hydraulic system.
Shaanxi Nick machinery equipment can supply many kinds of baler machine
Waste paper baler machine ,plastic baling machine ,metal press ,sawdust bagging machine ,rice husk baler machine ,rag bagging machine ,tire baler machine ,used cloth baling machine ,and many kind of strapping machine ,compactor ,baling press machine as so on .
For more information ,please visit : www.nickbaler.net or www.nkbaler.com
even you can send us whatsAPP:00 86 15021631102 to free talk and inquiry as any time .
With the increasing frequency of the use of clothing balers, Nick Machinery has summarized some problems that should be paid attention to when using clothing balers. Although it seems to be a trivial matter, it has a great impact on the service life of the clothing balers. Sometimes It may also endanger the personal safety of the staff, so it should not be ignored! Now I will share with you a few common problems, I hope to help you:
1. Please confirm the power supply used by the machine and do not plug in the wrong power supply.
2. Remember to unplug the power supply when the machine is not in use.
3. The main parts should be lubricated with oil frequently.
4. Do not wash the machine with water. When the workplace is wet, the operator should not work barefoot.
5. Do not change the parts on the garment Baler machine at will.
6. Do not put your head or hands into the running machine.
Nick Machinery Garment Baler is specially used for the recycling and Baler of second-hand clothes, quilts, shoes and other products, and is widely used in old clothes recycling factories. www.nickbaler.net
Nowadays, the waste paper baler has become a good helper for people and brought great convenience to people. But sometimes there will be some glitches, such as unstable production. What is going on?
1. The production of waste paper baler is inseparable from the performance of the oil cylinder. The performance of the oil cylinder determines the stability of the waste paper baler. To ensure the production performance of the product, you must choose a manufacturer with exquisite craftsmanship of the cylinder.
2. The quality of the hydraulic oil selected by the waste paper baler, the quality of the hydraulic oil directly determines whether the cylinder can exert a large effect, and also directly affects the failure rate and service life of the cylinder. To ensure the production of waste paper baler, high-quality and genuine anti-wear hydraulic oil must be used.
3. The direct factors affecting the production efficiency of the waste paper baler: the model and specifications of the baler, the output varies from model to model, and the difference in specifications directly determines the production efficiency of the baler. The production efficiency of the conventional waste paper baler is higher than that of the equipment with a door at the discharge port.
4. The operation convenience, control performance and low failure rate of the waste paper baler control system also determine the baling operation efficiency.
Nick Machinery waste paper baler has good rigidity, toughness and stability, beautiful appearance, convenient operation and maintenance, safe and energy-saving, and low investment cost. www.nickbaler.net
The waste paper baler is an important part of waste paper recycling and is of great significance to the utilization of waste paper and other renewable resources. At the same time, the recovery rate of waste paper in my country is relatively low and needs to be further improved. This also shows that the application of waste paper baler is very necessary and needs further promotion and research.
In the mid-1970s, hydraulic baling presses began to be mass-produced and put into use. In the 1980s, large-tonnage hydraulic balers were also put into production. China's waste paper processing technology has made a new leap, and the quality of waste paper packaging has been improved.
Practice has proved that the hydraulic baler has compact structure, flexible operation, high degree of automation, long service life, large pressure tonnage, high waste paper density, saving packaging materials, reducing vehicle transportation losses, and considerable economic benefits.
With the continuous expansion of the recycling business of waste materials recycling stations, the utilization rate of waste paper balers in equipment maintenance plants is close to saturation, which cannot meet the storage requirements of recycling equipment. Therefore, the waste paper baler produced by our factory is simple to operate, flexible in action mechanism, and ingenious in design. It has the advantages of being simple, practical, fast and convenient. In addition, the European and American standard bullet-proof door structure can protect the safety of the operator; the automatic balancing device is equipped to avoid accidents caused by improper materials.