Preventing solid impurities from mixing into the hydraulic system. There are many precision parts in the hydraulic system. If solid impurities invade the damping holes or the gaps of the parts, it will cause strains on the precision parts, blockage of the oil passage, etc., endangering the safe operation of the hydraulic system. Generally, the reason why solid impurities invade the hydraulic system is due to the unclean hydraulic oil; unclean refueling tools; careless refueling and repair and maintenance; desquamation of hydraulic components. It can prevent solid impurities from invading the system from the following three aspects:
1. When refueling the waste paper baler. The hydraulic oil must be filtered and refilled, and the refueling tools should be kept clean. The filter at the fuel tank filler opening cannot be removed in order to increase the fueling speed. Fueling personnel should use clean gloves and work clothes to prevent solid impurities and fiber impurities from falling into the oil.
2. When cleaning the waste paper baler. The cleaning oil must use the same brand of hydraulic oil as the system used, the oil temperature is between 45-80 degrees Celsius, and the large flow rate is used to remove impurities from the system as much as possible. The hydraulic system should be cleaned more than three times repeatedly. After each cleaning, let it out of the system while the oil is hot. After cleaning, clean the filter, replace the new filter element and add new oil.
3. When the waste paper baler is maintained. When disassembling the hydraulic oil tank filler cap, filter cap, inspection hole, hydraulic oil pipe and other parts, pay attention to avoiding dust when the system oil passage is exposed. The disassembled parts must be thoroughly cleaned before opening. For example, when removing the hydraulic fuel tank filler cap, first remove the soil around the fuel tank cap. After loosening the fuel tank cap, remove the debris remaining in the joint (not flush with water to prevent water from leaking into the fuel tank), and then open the fuel tank cap after confirming that it is clean.
If you need to use a wiping material and a hammer, be careful to choose a wiping material that does not remove fiber impurities and a special hammer with rubber attached to the striking surface. The hydraulic components and hydraulic hoses should be carefully cleaned and assembled after drying with high-pressure air. Use genuine filter elements with intact packaging (the inner packaging is damaged, although the filter element is intact, it may be unclean). Clean the filter at the same time when changing the oil. Before installing the filter element, use the wipe material to carefully clean the bottom dirt in the filter housing
If you have any relevant knowledge you don’t understand, please contact us and we will give you a detailed answer. The waste paper baler produced by our company is very complete. Welcome everyone to visit and buy. www.nkbaler.com
The automatic waste paper baler needs to be turned on and checked before it is used. It can be put into use after the startup and check everything is normal. The check contents are as follows:
1. The location, temperature and cleanliness of hydraulic oil. Hydraulic oil is generally not a problem, so it only needs to be checked regularly.
2. It is summer now, and the rain is relatively abundant. If the baler is placed outdoors, be sure to do a good job of coping with it before and after the rain. Such as: whether the circuit is smooth, whether there is water in the box
3. Check whether the conveying of the conveyor is normal
4. Look around the machine, comprehensively check whether the equipment is normal, and ensure that the work is correct before feeding.
If the operator develops the good habit of daily inspection, it can not only maintain the normal production of the equipment, but also bring greater value to the production.
NICKBALER Machinery warmly reminds you: When using the baler, you should strictly follow the operating instructions. For more information on maintenance, please follow us https://www.nickbaler.net
The hydraulic baler mainly uses the hydraulic cylinder to "output" objects, but once the hydraulic cylinder has a problem, it will not only affect the normal use, but also need to determine the fault. Today, some customers responded that the hydraulic baler oil cylinder could not go up and down, as if it was stuck. What is the cause? How can we trouble shoot the problem?
First check the hydraulic baler oil cylinder and eliminate it step by step as follows:
1.First find a pressure gauge to check the pressure in the valve? And know the stroke and working pressure of the hydraulic cylinder.
2.Check each fitting on the hydraulic valve block for oil seepage or leakage. And know if the manual generation or the control generation is working properly.
3.Whether the load when the hydraulic cylinder is loaded is abnormal.
4.To remove the above is to see if the working pressure of the overflow raft is low, and then adjust it.
5.If none of the above is to consider whether the cylinder is stuck or there is an obstruction in the valve block.
NICKBALER machinery provides: horizontal hydraulic baler, vertical hydraulic baler, waste paper baler and other baling machine equipment, company website: www.nkbaler.net, telephone: 86-29-86031588, looking forward to long-term cooperation with you!
How to choose the type to process 10 tons of waste paper every day?
First of all, NICKBALER suggests that if the daily processing capacity reaches 10 tons, you can choose a horizontal baler, and the horizontal baler is divided into: semi-automatic baler and full-automatic baler; if the initial investment is limited, you can use the semi-automatic baler. Choose from the baler, and the smallest model NKW60BD can meet the production requirements;
If you have a spacious site and sufficient funds, and have better development and planning in the future,NICKBALER suggests that you can choose a fully automatic baler; what is the difference between a semi-automatic baler and a fully automatic baler?
1. The architecture is different
2. Different packing methods
3. The output is different
Waste paper baler is our main product for many years, we have very valuable experience, if you want to know more, please follow us https://www.nickbaler.net