Preventing solid impurities from mixing into the hydraulic system. There are many precision parts in the hydraulic system. If solid impurities invade the damping holes or the gaps of the parts, it will cause strains on the precision parts, blockage of the oil passage, etc., endangering the safe operation of the hydraulic system. Generally, the reason why solid impurities invade the hydraulic system is due to the unclean hydraulic oil; unclean refueling tools; careless refueling and repair and maintenance; desquamation of hydraulic components. It can prevent solid impurities from invading the system from the following three aspects:
1. When refueling the waste paper baler. The hydraulic oil must be filtered and refilled, and the refueling tools should be kept clean. The filter at the fuel tank filler opening cannot be removed in order to increase the fueling speed. Fueling personnel should use clean gloves and work clothes to prevent solid impurities and fiber impurities from falling into the oil.
2. When cleaning the waste paper baler. The cleaning oil must use the same brand of hydraulic oil as the system used, the oil temperature is between 45-80 degrees Celsius, and the large flow rate is used to remove impurities from the system as much as possible. The hydraulic system should be cleaned more than three times repeatedly. After each cleaning, let it out of the system while the oil is hot. After cleaning, clean the filter, replace the new filter element and add new oil.
3. When the waste paper baler is maintained. When disassembling the hydraulic oil tank filler cap, filter cap, inspection hole, hydraulic oil pipe and other parts, pay attention to avoiding dust when the system oil passage is exposed. The disassembled parts must be thoroughly cleaned before opening. For example, when removing the hydraulic fuel tank filler cap, first remove the soil around the fuel tank cap. After loosening the fuel tank cap, remove the debris remaining in the joint (not flush with water to prevent water from leaking into the fuel tank), and then open the fuel tank cap after confirming that it is clean.
If you need to use a wiping material and a hammer, be careful to choose a wiping material that does not remove fiber impurities and a special hammer with rubber attached to the striking surface. The hydraulic components and hydraulic hoses should be carefully cleaned and assembled after drying with high-pressure air. Use genuine filter elements with intact packaging (the inner packaging is damaged, although the filter element is intact, it may be unclean). Clean the filter at the same time when changing the oil. Before installing the filter element, use the wipe material to carefully clean the bottom dirt in the filter housing
If you have any relevant knowledge you don’t understand, please contact us and we will give you a detailed answer. The waste paper baler produced by our company is very complete. Welcome everyone to visit and buy. www.nkbaler.com
With the development of the economy and the continuous innovation of science and technology, more and more people are now paying attention to environmental protection, and environmental issues have also attracted attention, making the straw baler more popular, and its advantages are becoming more and more prominent. What are the advantages of the straw baler? ? Please see the analysis below
1. It is very versatile, mainly for packing some large or loose items.
2. Save storage space and recycle waste items.
3. The parts of the straw baler have high structural performance and good work efficiency, which reduces labor and transportation costs.
Only a high-quality baler can be better trusted by customers, and only by understanding the performance of the baler, can the straw baler be better utilized and used. Follow NICKBALER, let you grow more https://www.nickbaler.net
Choosing NICKBALER hydraulic baler, independent hydraulic system and servo system control, is the best choice for you to solve and recycle waste. https://www.nickbaler.net
The straw baler must be inspected and maintained at ordinary times to ensure that it can operate normally. While ensuring the characteristics and working efficiency of the straw baler, the following 4 points must be done:
1. Check the screws of each component of the straw baler on time to prevent falling off or bursting;
2. Pay attention to the moisture-proof, waterproof, anti-corrosion and fly-proof of some electrical equipment. The interior of the electrical control cabinet and the terminal block must be kept clean to prevent common failures of electrical equipment;
3. The machine of the straw baler is broken. The two heat-sealing rollers should be in the extended position to prevent the baling machine products from being scalded.
4. Lubricate the junction of each transmission gear, the oil filling hole of the bearing with seat and the oil pump of each movable component of the straw baler on time.
5. When the straw baler is filled with grease, it is not necessary to drop droplets on the transmission belt of the transmission system to prevent damage caused by deviation and vibration or aging of the transmission belt.
For more information about the fault maintenance and maintenance work of the straw baler, please pay attention to the website of NICKBALER M: https://www.nickbaler.net
1. The operator should be strictly trained and qualified before using the machine.
2. When the ambient temperature is less than 2°C above zero, the straw baler is not allowed to be used.
3. When the moisture content of straw and pasture is more than 65%, the straw baler is not allowed to be used.
4. The operator is not allowed to pour liquids such as bacteria water on the baler while bundling.
5. The straw baler is not allowed to have 2 boring cars per hour.
6. When using the motor as power, it is necessary to install the grounding wire.
7. It is necessary to clean up the small silt under the straw baler in time. If there are too many scraps, it may damage the machine parts.
If you are still unclear, you can continue to pay attention to our website https://www.nickbaler.net, and you are welcome to contact us at any time , thank you for reading.