Before operating the straw baler, wear tight-fitting protective clothing, fasten the cuffs, and do not open the hem of the jacket. Do not wear, take off your clothes, or wrap your clothes around the machine to avoid machine damage. You must wear a safety hat, braids should be put in the hat, no skirts, slippers.
Before the straw baler works, start the equipment idling for 3 minutes. At the same time, check whether the oil level of the fuel tank is sufficient, the sound of the oil pump is normal, and whether the hydraulic unit, pipes, joints, and pistons are leaking.
When the bag is turned over, the handle of the cover cylinder is pulled to the return position, and then the handle is pushed in. The surrounding area of ??the package turning board shall be cleared in time every time the package is turned over to prevent jamming.
When the straw baler is baling, the hydraulic operating handle should be quickly pushed to the designated position to prevent valve blockage and insufficient hydraulic oil flow, which may cause motor overcurrent. Every action is in place, the valve handle needs to be restored to the neutral position.
When stopping, close the door cover, then stop the motor and cut off the power supply.
After packing, all hydraulic rods must be retracted into the hydraulic cylinder to prevent dust from damaging the sealing ring and leaking oil.
Regular maintenance work should be done, and if oil leaks are found in the tubing, the center immediately seeks machine repair and disposal.
After the box cover door is opened, it is strictly forbidden to press the door to prevent accidents.
The oil in the tank must be rigorously filtered and always maintain a sufficient amount of oil. The oil tank should be cleaned and changed every six months.
Each smooth part of the equipment should be filled with lubricating oil at least once per shift as required, and the debris in the cavity should be cleared once per shift.
When multiple people operate at the same time, the division of labor should be understood to prevent the risk of misoperation. Those who do not understand the main machine structure, performance and operating procedures are not allowed to start the machine without authorization.
When the straw baler machine shows a serious oil leak or an abnormal phenomenon occurs during work, it should stop immediately. Do not look at the center of the oil radiation, do not directly remove the blockage with your hands, and do not force the operation with disease.
When the straw baler machine is running or packing, it is not allowed to stop repairing or touch the moving parts by hand, and it is strictly forbidden to press materials in the bin with hands or feet.
When the pumps, valves, and pressure gauges are not adjusted, they must be stopped by experienced technicians. If the pressure gauges are found to be defective, they should be repaired or replaced immediately.
Common failure phenomenon: the entire hydraulic system of the waste paper baler has no pressure or insufficient pressure.
Common causes of failure: the overflow valve fails, and the oil pump is not working properly.
Solution: Check the type of overflow valve used in the waste paper baler equipment. If it is a pilot-operated overflow valve, there are many causes.
1. The overflow valve is stuck or the solenoid fails. If the overflow valve is stuck, clean the overflow valve and reinstall it. If it is electromagnetic failure, you need to check whether the circuit is open, and check whether the coil of the overflow valve is burned. If there is a problem with the circuit, repair the circuit; if the coil burns out, the coil needs to be replaced.
2. If it is the internal wear of the overflow valve, the overflow valve needs to be replaced at this time.
Waste paper baler is an environmental protection equipment that uses hydraulic principles to compress waste paper and waste cardboard into blocks, which is beneficial to waste paper storage, transportation and utilization. https://www.nickbaler.net
The oil pump of the horizontal waste paper baler generally has a plunger pump and a vane pump. The reasons for the loud noise of the oil pump system may include: loosening of the fastening screws of the oil pump; wear of the power bearing or stator of the oil pump; serious damage to the oil pump; inside the oil tank Air bubbles, poor oil intake of the hydraulic pump and other reasons will cause this problem. At this time, we should analyze the specific situation and solve the problem of excessive noise in the hydraulic waste paper baler oil pump!
The possible causes of the failure of the oil pump overheating problem are that the oil pipe is blocked, causing the pressure of the hydraulic oil to increase; the power of the oil pump is too large and overloaded; the hydraulic oil is used unreasonably and the viscosity is too high.
The quality of the hydraulic oil of the hydraulic waste paper Baler has a great influence on the hydraulic pump. The replacement cycle of the plunger pump is generally one year. If the plunger pump is noisy, it is recommended to consider replacing the plunger pump plunger.
The waste paper baler is used to extrude waste paper and similar products under normal conditions to greatly reduce the volume, so as to reduce the transportation volume, save the freight, and increase the benefits for the enterprise. https://www.nickbaler.net
The method of refueling the newly purchased waste paper baler equipment before starting, and the oil leakage problem of the newly purchased horizontal waste paper baler equipment has been plagued by the majority of user groups, so how to solve the problem of the waste paper baler oil Well, let's take a look at the waste paper baler equipment with Nick Machinery. What should I pay attention to when using the refueling method?
1. The oil leakage of the waste paper baler is relatively severe. If the oil pump pressure is adjusted too high, the wear of the movable parts will increase the sealing gap, the sealing device will be damaged, the viscosity of the oil used in the waste paper baler will be too low, etc., which will increase the leakage. After clarifying the reason, adopt the corresponding steps to eliminate it.
2. Poor heat dissipation, insufficient heat dissipation area of ??the fuel tank, too little oil storage in the fuel tank, resulting in too fast oil circulation, poor cooling of the waste paper Baler cooler, such as failure of cooling water supply or failure of electric fans, high ambient temperature, etc. All are the reasons for poor heat dissipation.
3. The system does not have an unloading circuit or the unloading circuit does not perform well. When the waste paper baler system does not need to pressurize the oil, the oil is still overflowing to the fuel tank under the working pressure set by the overflow valve or at the unloading pressure Return to the fuel tank downstream in a higher environment.
4. Misuse of oil with too high viscosity, the waste paper baler will cause excessive hydraulic loss.