The waste paper baler has many basic common sense in the practical process. Today we are talking about the hazards caused by the high oil temperature of the system during the use of the machine, which will definitely help you.
The hot weather in summer raises the surrounding temperature. The temperature of the waste paper baler system is usually within the range of 60 to 80°C, and the temperature should not be greater than 100°C. Excessive system temperature will cause:
1. Waste paper packaging mechanical parts, the thermal deformation of the moving parts with different thermal expansion coefficients in the hydraulic parts will be stuck due to their small gaps, which will cause failures, affect the transmission accuracy of the hydraulic system, and cause the parts to work better. difference.
2. Reduce the viscosity of the oil, increase leakage, reduce the volumetric efficiency of the pump and the efficiency of the entire system. As the viscosity of the oil decreases, the oil film of moving parts such as slide valves becomes thinner and cut, thereby increasing frictional resistance, leading to increased wear.
3. Deformation of the rubber sealing ring of the waste paper baler will accelerate the aging failure, reduce the sealing performance and service life, and cause leakage.
4. Reduce the air separation pressure of the oil, and the air dissolved in the oil escapes and forms air pockets, causing the hydraulic system to reduce its working performance.
In the process of using the waste paper baler, the temperature of the system should be monitored at any time to avoid machine failure due to temperature rise. www.nickbaler.net
With the development of the economy and the continuous innovation of science and technology, more and more people are now paying attention to environmental protection, and environmental issues have also attracted attention, making the straw baler more popular, and its advantages are becoming more and more prominent. What are the advantages of the straw baler? ? Please see the analysis below
1. It is very versatile, mainly for packing some large or loose items.
2. Save storage space and recycle waste items.
3. The parts of the straw baler have high structural performance and good work efficiency, which reduces labor and transportation costs.
Only a high-quality baler can be better trusted by customers, and only by understanding the performance of the baler, can the straw baler be better utilized and used. Follow NICKBALER, let you grow more https://www.nickbaler.net
Choosing NICKBALER hydraulic baler, independent hydraulic system and servo system control, is the best choice for you to solve and recycle waste. https://www.nickbaler.net
The straw baler must be inspected and maintained at ordinary times to ensure that it can operate normally. While ensuring the characteristics and working efficiency of the straw baler, the following 4 points must be done:
1. Check the screws of each component of the straw baler on time to prevent falling off or bursting;
2. Pay attention to the moisture-proof, waterproof, anti-corrosion and fly-proof of some electrical equipment. The interior of the electrical control cabinet and the terminal block must be kept clean to prevent common failures of electrical equipment;
3. The machine of the straw baler is broken. The two heat-sealing rollers should be in the extended position to prevent the baling machine products from being scalded.
4. Lubricate the junction of each transmission gear, the oil filling hole of the bearing with seat and the oil pump of each movable component of the straw baler on time.
5. When the straw baler is filled with grease, it is not necessary to drop droplets on the transmission belt of the transmission system to prevent damage caused by deviation and vibration or aging of the transmission belt.
For more information about the fault maintenance and maintenance work of the straw baler, please pay attention to the website of NICKBALER M: https://www.nickbaler.net
1. The operator should be strictly trained and qualified before using the machine.
2. When the ambient temperature is less than 2°C above zero, the straw baler is not allowed to be used.
3. When the moisture content of straw and pasture is more than 65%, the straw baler is not allowed to be used.
4. The operator is not allowed to pour liquids such as bacteria water on the baler while bundling.
5. The straw baler is not allowed to have 2 boring cars per hour.
6. When using the motor as power, it is necessary to install the grounding wire.
7. It is necessary to clean up the small silt under the straw baler in time. If there are too many scraps, it may damage the machine parts.
If you are still unclear, you can continue to pay attention to our website https://www.nickbaler.net, and you are welcome to contact us at any time , thank you for reading.