1) Set the target cleanliness level
Manufacturing gaps in hydraulic components can be divided into two basic ranges, namely a minimum of 5 μm for high-pressure components and a maximum of 25 μm for lower pressure components. The actual working gap of a component is determined by the type of component and the conditions of the working process it undergoes. These gaps help determine the required fluid cleanliness of the component. According to the engineering data and field experience, you can refer to the relevant design manuals and select the recommended pollution level for the pump, motor, directional valve, pressure control valve, and flow control valve.
The hydraulic system should clearly indicate the target cleanliness level in its engineering documents. Various factors affecting the system should be considered including oil, operating temperature and starting temperature, temporary load rate, service life of the components required by the system, and safety issues. To set this goal. Because the actual cleanliness level of the oil varies with the sampling point (ie, tank, pressure pipe, return pipe, etc.) in the system, unless otherwise stated, the target cleanliness level is assumed to be for the return pipe and the return pipe upstream of the filter And set.
2) Shut off well
The most critical time for the life of the hydraulic system or lubrication system is the initial running-in period. During this time, the components produced many debris and were mixed with debris during the assembly process, being washed by the oil through the system. While the system is running at no load, this contaminant is quickly captured and removed from the system. The rinsing process has three steps. First, the pollutants are driven out of the den and transported to the filter; second, the machine is operated to allow the oil to flow through all the pipes and components; third, the high-efficiency filter is used to capture the pollution. Driving out and transporting contaminants is best accomplished by using low viscosity fluids that flow at high speeds. Special flushing fluids can be used or system hydraulic fluids can be used at high temperatures. In order to flow through all lines, all valves should be operated several times. In some cases, the element connection line must be bypassed in order to allow a large flow of oil to flow through the line. The debris is captured fairly quickly and the system is flushed to the required degree of contamination. The target cleanliness level for washing should be two ISO codes lower than the target cleanliness level for system operation. When new oil is introduced into a properly flushed system, it will take less time to reach system equilibrium.
1. Shearing oil cylinder: It is a double-acting single-piston rod type oil cylinder. Its front end is connected with the frame, and the rear part is connected with the machine base by lower pins (one on each side), and the frame shaft is driven by the push-out and retraction of the piston rod. swing. Implement the cutting action.
2 Frames: The frame is an important flowing part. The left side of the front part is equipped with an upper shear. The middle is connected with the frame by the frame shaft and frame bushing, and the rear is connected with the upper pin shaft of the shear cylinder. .
3. Machine base: It is composed of welding base, left frame, right frame, etc. The right frame and the left frame of the base are welded parts, of which the right and left frames use inner and outer (double) side plates, and the structure is firm.
4. There is a platform and a slope at the front of the machine base, and a lower shear is installed between them. There is a large hole in the middle of the left and right frames for installing the frame, and there is a hole in the rear for installing the shearing cylinder. The front part of the frame is welded with a pressure material cylinder bracket, which is used to install the pressure material cylinder and other portal metal shears.
NICKBALER has rich production experience and integrated services. Using our balers can greatly improve work efficiency and reduce human and financial expenditures. Contact us at 86-29-86031588 or https://www.nkbaler.net/.
The semi-automatic plastic bottle Baling machine is mainly used for Baling machinewaste products, but because it is semi-automatic packing, it needs to be worn manually. Many friends do not know how to operate it. NKBALER has summarized the following points based on experience , I hope it can help everyone.
Semi-automatic plastic bottle Baling machine strapping method:
1. Install the pp tape on the pp tape mounting roller.
2. There is a brake pad connected to the "L"-shaped metal rod on the roller and the fuselage. There are two white rollers on the metal rod. middle.
3. After the upper and lower extensions are inserted, press the connecting spring on the front of the upper extension (the machine is turned on at this time).Line packing.
The above is the method of wearing the semi-automatic plastic bottle baler. I believe that through the introduction, everyone has a deeper understanding of how to operate the plastic baler. If you have other questions, you can leave a message for consultation.https://www.nkbaler.net/.
The electrical control part of the waste paper baler is mainly composed of PLC, motor and electrical components of relays and switches. The most vulnerable parts of these parts are the motor and electrical components. Today we share with you: baler electrical control Box Daily Precautions
1. Pay attention to the grounding, lightning protection, rainproof and moisture-proof of the power cord.
2. Non-professional operators of the electric control cabinet are prohibited from using it.
3. Pay attention to the antifreeze work of the motor and the long-term overload of the motor. Effective prevention of these two items can greatly reduce the damage to the motor, thereby maintaining the normal Baling machineof the waste paper baler.
4. Pay attention to the button operation of the console part, do not use too much force on the switch button, and prevent misoperation to avoid damage caused by short circuit.
The above 4 points are what I want to share with you today, I hope it can help you!
NKBALER provides: horizontal hydraulic baler, vertical hydraulic baler, waste paper baler and other Baling machineequipment, company website: https://www.nkbaler.net/. Tel: 86-29-86031588, looking forward to contacting your cooperation!