1) Set the target cleanliness level
Manufacturing gaps in hydraulic components can be divided into two basic ranges, namely a minimum of 5 μm for high-pressure components and a maximum of 25 μm for lower pressure components. The actual working gap of a component is determined by the type of component and the conditions of the working process it undergoes. These gaps help determine the required fluid cleanliness of the component. According to the engineering data and field experience, you can refer to the relevant design manuals and select the recommended pollution level for the pump, motor, directional valve, pressure control valve, and flow control valve.
The hydraulic system should clearly indicate the target cleanliness level in its engineering documents. Various factors affecting the system should be considered including oil, operating temperature and starting temperature, temporary load rate, service life of the components required by the system, and safety issues. To set this goal. Because the actual cleanliness level of the oil varies with the sampling point (ie, tank, pressure pipe, return pipe, etc.) in the system, unless otherwise stated, the target cleanliness level is assumed to be for the return pipe and the return pipe upstream of the filter And set.
2) Shut off well
The most critical time for the life of the hydraulic system or lubrication system is the initial running-in period. During this time, the components produced many debris and were mixed with debris during the assembly process, being washed by the oil through the system. While the system is running at no load, this contaminant is quickly captured and removed from the system. The rinsing process has three steps. First, the pollutants are driven out of the den and transported to the filter; second, the machine is operated to allow the oil to flow through all the pipes and components; third, the high-efficiency filter is used to capture the pollution. Driving out and transporting contaminants is best accomplished by using low viscosity fluids that flow at high speeds. Special flushing fluids can be used or system hydraulic fluids can be used at high temperatures. In order to flow through all lines, all valves should be operated several times. In some cases, the element connection line must be bypassed in order to allow a large flow of oil to flow through the line. The debris is captured fairly quickly and the system is flushed to the required degree of contamination. The target cleanliness level for washing should be two ISO codes lower than the target cleanliness level for system operation. When new oil is introduced into a properly flushed system, it will take less time to reach system equilibrium.
1. The structure of the hydraulic MSW horizontal baler is mainly closed-door and open-door structure. The closed-door structure can make the density of the bales larger, which is suitable for the compression and baling machine of more items, hydraulic opening and closing, manual bundling, safe and fast operation.Open door structure, both sides are locked, continuous delivery, automatic threading (wire) or hooking (wire), automatic bundling, and faster operation.
2. Imported PLC programming, LCD screen, simple, clear and clear at a glance.
3. The connection method of the ball joint hydraulic cylinder is not prone to failure and increases the use time of the cylinder.
4. Thickened steel plate, the fuselage is firmer.
5. The oil circuit is standardized, and the hydraulic oil pipe hose is rarely used, which avoids the oil leakage phenomenon caused by the loosening of the screw due to the vibration of the machine, and also reduces the potential safety hazard.
6. A variety of operation methods.
7. Energy saving, low noise.
All of NICKBALER Machinery's balers can do the job you need and are very easy to operate. If you have any questions, you can go to NICKBALER's website to learn.https://www.nickbaler.net.
NK-T90L double-chamber Clothes baler The double-chamber clothes baler is used for the compression and Baling Machine of old clothes, towels, rags, fabrics and other materials.
It is also known as an open double-chamber baler, a rotatable dual-chamber baler, or a two-case baler. This baler is designed with two compression chambers. The two compression chambers are rotated and balanced by a central shaft. The double cavity can realize feeding in one cavity and compressing the bale in the other cavity, which greatly improves the work efficiency. When the block is compressed,the cavity will have a signal to automatically carry the box, so that it can be easily bundled. This double-chamber clothes baler combines the dual advantages of the double-chamber baler and the suitcase baler, and is currently the most efficient, user-friendly and labor-saving garment baler in the industry.
The double-chamber clothes baler produced by NICKBALER has always had its own uniqueness, because we believe that only by making our products more refined and more distinctive, our sales will be broader. If necessary, feel free to contact us at 86-29-86031588
The Baling Machine generally consists of five parts: the pressing part, the crushing part, the electrical control part, the pressure control part and the power part. So what are its characteristics? Let's find out
1. The compression ratio is large, and the maximum capacity can be reduced by 50 times.
2. Save storage space, save transportation and storage costs
3. The compressed PS material is easy to recycle
4. Large-scale models can operate synchronously with the conveyor belt to improve production efficiency