Regular inspection of oil quality
Oil performance can be selected according to specific needs, but the oil must be strictly controlled without dirt and clean. When refueling, it must be filtered to prevent the intrusion of dust and fiber debris. Check the oil level frequently. The new machine must clean the hydraulic oil tank, the magnetic rod in the oil return filter and the magnetic cup of the servo circuit filter, and clear the hydraulic cooling. Dust accumulator, replace the filter element. Regular inspection of oil quality includes the following three aspects:
(1) The degree of oxidation of hydraulic oil. During the use of hydraulic oil, due to temperature changes, the effects of oxygen and sunlight in the air will gradually be oxidized to change its viscosity and other properties. The degree of oxidation is usually judged by the color and odor of the hydraulic oil. If the hydraulic oil is dark brown in color and has a foul odor, it has been oxidized. The darker the brown and the stronger the malodor, the stronger the degree of oxidation. At this time, new oil should be replaced.
(2) Extent of water content in hydraulic oil. If water is mixed into the hydraulic oil, its lubricating performance will be reduced and the metal will be corroded. Judging the degree of water in the hydraulic oil is usually based on the change of its color and odor. For example, if the color of the hydraulic oil is milky white and the odor does not change, it means that too much water is mixed. If there is a sound on the board, it means that it contains water. Replace with new oil.
(3) When impurities are contained in the hydraulic oil. After working for a period of time, take a few drops of hydraulic oil and put it on your hand, twist it with your fingers, check whether there are metal particles, or observe whether there are tiny flash points in the sun. If there are more metal particles or flash points, the hydraulic oil contains more mechanical impurities. At this time, the hydraulic oil should be replaced, or the hydraulic oil should be discharged, and the sedimentation should be performed for not less than 42h, and then filtered and used.
1. The structure of the hydraulic MSW horizontal baler is mainly closed-door and open-door structure. The closed-door structure can make the density of the bales larger, which is suitable for the compression and baling machine of more items, hydraulic opening and closing, manual bundling, safe and fast operation.Open door structure, both sides are locked, continuous delivery, automatic threading (wire) or hooking (wire), automatic bundling, and faster operation.
2. Imported PLC programming, LCD screen, simple, clear and clear at a glance.
3. The connection method of the ball joint hydraulic cylinder is not prone to failure and increases the use time of the cylinder.
4. Thickened steel plate, the fuselage is firmer.
5. The oil circuit is standardized, and the hydraulic oil pipe hose is rarely used, which avoids the oil leakage phenomenon caused by the loosening of the screw due to the vibration of the machine, and also reduces the potential safety hazard.
6. A variety of operation methods.
7. Energy saving, low noise.
All of NICKBALER Machinery's balers can do the job you need and are very easy to operate. If you have any questions, you can go to NICKBALER's website to learn.https://www.nickbaler.net.
NK-T90L double-chamber Clothes baler The double-chamber clothes baler is used for the compression and Baling Machine of old clothes, towels, rags, fabrics and other materials.
It is also known as an open double-chamber baler, a rotatable dual-chamber baler, or a two-case baler. This baler is designed with two compression chambers. The two compression chambers are rotated and balanced by a central shaft. The double cavity can realize feeding in one cavity and compressing the bale in the other cavity, which greatly improves the work efficiency. When the block is compressed,the cavity will have a signal to automatically carry the box, so that it can be easily bundled. This double-chamber clothes baler combines the dual advantages of the double-chamber baler and the suitcase baler, and is currently the most efficient, user-friendly and labor-saving garment baler in the industry.
The double-chamber clothes baler produced by NICKBALER has always had its own uniqueness, because we believe that only by making our products more refined and more distinctive, our sales will be broader. If necessary, feel free to contact us at 86-29-86031588
The Baling Machine generally consists of five parts: the pressing part, the crushing part, the electrical control part, the pressure control part and the power part. So what are its characteristics? Let's find out
1. The compression ratio is large, and the maximum capacity can be reduced by 50 times.
2. Save storage space, save transportation and storage costs
3. The compressed PS material is easy to recycle
4. Large-scale models can operate synchronously with the conveyor belt to improve production efficiency