Regular inspection of oil quality
Oil performance can be selected according to specific needs, but the oil must be strictly controlled without dirt and clean. When refueling, it must be filtered to prevent the intrusion of dust and fiber debris. Check the oil level frequently. The new machine must clean the hydraulic oil tank, the magnetic rod in the oil return filter and the magnetic cup of the servo circuit filter, and clear the hydraulic cooling. Dust accumulator, replace the filter element. Regular inspection of oil quality includes the following three aspects:
(1) The degree of oxidation of hydraulic oil. During the use of hydraulic oil, due to temperature changes, the effects of oxygen and sunlight in the air will gradually be oxidized to change its viscosity and other properties. The degree of oxidation is usually judged by the color and odor of the hydraulic oil. If the hydraulic oil is dark brown in color and has a foul odor, it has been oxidized. The darker the brown and the stronger the malodor, the stronger the degree of oxidation. At this time, new oil should be replaced.
(2) Extent of water content in hydraulic oil. If water is mixed into the hydraulic oil, its lubricating performance will be reduced and the metal will be corroded. Judging the degree of water in the hydraulic oil is usually based on the change of its color and odor. For example, if the color of the hydraulic oil is milky white and the odor does not change, it means that too much water is mixed. If there is a sound on the board, it means that it contains water. Replace with new oil.
(3) When impurities are contained in the hydraulic oil. After working for a period of time, take a few drops of hydraulic oil and put it on your hand, twist it with your fingers, check whether there are metal particles, or observe whether there are tiny flash points in the sun. If there are more metal particles or flash points, the hydraulic oil contains more mechanical impurities. At this time, the hydraulic oil should be replaced, or the hydraulic oil should be discharged, and the sedimentation should be performed for not less than 42h, and then filtered and used.
1. The equipment should be operated by human beings, and others are not allowed to use it arbitrarily without training.
2. Before driving, check whether all parts are normal and whether the fasteners are firm.
3. It is prohibited to cut unannealed steel parts, cast iron parts, soft metal parts, over-thin parts, parts less than 100 mm in length, and parts that exceed the length of the scissors.
4. During operation, the human body is forbidden to be close to the transmission part and the knife edge of the equipment, and the safety of the surrounding personnel should be paid attention to to prevent the material from lifting up and hurting people. When cutting, the material should be cut as close as possible to the inside of the knife. When cutting shorter materials, do not use hand-held workpieces to feed materials, and use clamps to feed materials.
5. When the equipment is running, the operator is not allowed to leave the post privately, and the power supply should be blocked when the operation is over or temporarily leaving the post.
This series of equipment is classified into two types: vertical type and horizontal type.
This series of equipment is mainly composed of the following components:
The frame part is composed of upper and lower beams and uprights. The upper and lower beams are all made of all cast steel parts. The upper and lower beams are connected by inner and outer nuts with four columns to withstand the tension during operation.
The main hydraulic cylinder eliminates steel castings and eliminates safety hazards. Ensure the service life and operational safety of the equipment. Supporting mold frames and molds, the top number of indenters, through professional planning, cooperation, and superior processing capabilities are the guarantee for an outstanding taste of the equipment.
②Hydraulic station: It is composed of motor, hydraulic pump, pump protection device, professional control valve block and piping system for connecting briquetting machine. The planning is reasonable and the quality is stable. Equipped with a cooling system to prevent the equipment from being unable to operate continuously due to overheating of the oil.
③Console: It is composed of electrical system and plc control system.
Equipped with an adjustable text display, the sequence of actions and each action moment are completely controlled by the PLC system, and can be adjusted by the operator at any time, which is convenient and quick, simple and easy to understand.
Nick Machinery's metal baler is mainly suitable for steel mills, recycling and processing industries and non-ferrous and ferrous metal smelting industries. Contact consultation telephone 86-29-86031588
The mechanical processing method is to use special scrap steel processing machinery to process the scrap steel, to achieve the purpose of improving the quality of the scrap steel, which is conducive to the tempering of the furnace and the convenience of transportation.
There are many types of scrap steel processing machinery, and users can choose appropriate scrap steel processing equipment according to the processing requirements of scrap steel and the scale of production and economic capacity of the enterprise.
At that time, scrap steel processing equipment was divided into processing and auxiliary feeding equipment. Processing methods include Baler, briquetting, cutting, crushing, etc.
1. Mechanical packaging method
The mechanical baling method is to use a metal baler at room temperature to limit the frivolous steel scrap into bales with a certain shape and density. This kind of bale can be exercised in the furnace, and it is also easy to transport, which saves transportation capacity and reduces environmental pollution during transportation. The equipment used is a metal baler.
Many metal cutting processes in the production process of the machinery industry produce a lot of steel chips, cast iron chips, copper chips, aluminum chips and other chips. If these chips are discarded, it will not only waste resources, but also severely pollute the environment. Taking it back and returning it to the oven after processing is a useful way to deal with it.
The processing equipment for metal chips is a metal chip briquetting machine, whose processing method is to directly limit cast iron chips, copper chips, and aluminum chips into a cylinder with a higher density at room temperature. If it is a long strip of steel shavings, the steel shavings should be broken before the restriction, and then restricted.
The scrap steel briquettes processed by the briquetting machine generally have a density of more than 4500kg/m3, which greatly reduces the volume of the scraps, improves the transportation capacity and can be returned to the furnace for exercise, and can also reduce the environmental pollution during transportation. The equipment used is: Metal briquetting machine.
3. Mechanical shearing method
The so-called shearing is to use a scrap shearing machine to cut the long strip of steel scrap to a suitable length for training. Nowadays, the scrap steel shearing machine has three types of structure: crocodile type, double-edged crocodile type and portal type. The equipment used is: metal shearing Machine, box-type shearing machine, heavy-duty shearing machine, etc.
Nick Machinery's automatic hydraulic baler is an unmanned operation of fully automatic compression and Baler, suitable for places with a lot of materials, reducing labor expenditures and improving work efficiency. https://www.nickbaler.net