When the packaging tape of the waste paper baler is glued, some of the packaging tape will be attached to the position of the ironing head. At this time, the temperature of the ironing head has not faded, so the packaging tape will continue to be fused, so smoke will be generated. Strictly speaking, this kind of smoke is toxic and should not be inhaled into the human body. However, there are currently no written regulations on this in the domestic market, so there is no uniform approach to handling this kind of problem.
Although there is no uniform approach, the major waste paper baler manufacturers have also done some work. Most of them use the method of fan exhaust, but this method has little effect. One is because the fan is relatively small and cannot be used. The smoke is effectively blown away. Second, because the position of the fan is not directly aligned with the ironing head, this method cannot effectively solve the problem of smoke from the waste paper baler.
At present, the most successful smoke exhaust device for waste paper baler is to install a smoke hood, which uses the method of blowing and sucking at the same time to exhaust the smoke through a fixed pipe to the outside, so that the smoke from the waste paper baler can be solved from the root. The problem is.
Nick Baler waste paper baler is specially designed for the recycling, compression and packaging of waste corrugated boxes, cardboard, newspapers and other materials. At the same time, the waste paper baler can also be customized according to customer requirements.
Nick Machinery will continue to research and innovate in the future to better serve consumers and make consumers more at ease. www.nickbaler.net
With the development of the economy and the continuous innovation of science and technology, more and more people are now paying attention to environmental protection, and environmental issues have also attracted attention, making the straw baler more popular, and its advantages are becoming more and more prominent. What are the advantages of the straw baler? ? Please see the analysis below
1. It is very versatile, mainly for packing some large or loose items.
2. Save storage space and recycle waste items.
3. The parts of the straw baler have high structural performance and good work efficiency, which reduces labor and transportation costs.
Only a high-quality baler can be better trusted by customers, and only by understanding the performance of the baler, can the straw baler be better utilized and used. Follow NICKBALER, let you grow more https://www.nickbaler.net
Choosing NICKBALER hydraulic baler, independent hydraulic system and servo system control, is the best choice for you to solve and recycle waste. https://www.nickbaler.net
The straw baler must be inspected and maintained at ordinary times to ensure that it can operate normally. While ensuring the characteristics and working efficiency of the straw baler, the following 4 points must be done:
1. Check the screws of each component of the straw baler on time to prevent falling off or bursting;
2. Pay attention to the moisture-proof, waterproof, anti-corrosion and fly-proof of some electrical equipment. The interior of the electrical control cabinet and the terminal block must be kept clean to prevent common failures of electrical equipment;
3. The machine of the straw baler is broken. The two heat-sealing rollers should be in the extended position to prevent the baling machine products from being scalded.
4. Lubricate the junction of each transmission gear, the oil filling hole of the bearing with seat and the oil pump of each movable component of the straw baler on time.
5. When the straw baler is filled with grease, it is not necessary to drop droplets on the transmission belt of the transmission system to prevent damage caused by deviation and vibration or aging of the transmission belt.
For more information about the fault maintenance and maintenance work of the straw baler, please pay attention to the website of NICKBALER M: https://www.nickbaler.net
1. The operator should be strictly trained and qualified before using the machine.
2. When the ambient temperature is less than 2°C above zero, the straw baler is not allowed to be used.
3. When the moisture content of straw and pasture is more than 65%, the straw baler is not allowed to be used.
4. The operator is not allowed to pour liquids such as bacteria water on the baler while bundling.
5. The straw baler is not allowed to have 2 boring cars per hour.
6. When using the motor as power, it is necessary to install the grounding wire.
7. It is necessary to clean up the small silt under the straw baler in time. If there are too many scraps, it may damage the machine parts.
If you are still unclear, you can continue to pay attention to our website https://www.nickbaler.net, and you are welcome to contact us at any time , thank you for reading.