1. No-load test machine
Turn on the power of the waste paper hydraulic baler, loosen the system overflow valve to make the system overflow safely, start the motor (using the method of stopping after starting), and observe whether the rotation of the motor is consistent with the sign of the oil pump. Start the motor and observe whether the oil pump is stable and reliable during operation. Whether there is significant noise in the pump, if not, the test machine can be started. Gradually adjust the overflow valve handle of the waste paper hydraulic baler so that the pressure value is about 8Mpa. Operate according to the order of operation, single-act each cylinder, observe whether it runs smoothly without vibration, and gradually adjust the main pressure cylinder and side pressure The parallelism between the cylinder, the bottom plate and the side frame, fix the main pressure cylinder and the side pressure cylinder, and use the adjusting support to support the tail of the oil cylinder.
2. Load test machine
(1) The load test can be performed after the operation of the single cylinder is familiar.
(2) Adjust the pressure of the waste paper hydraulic baler system to make the pressure display value about 20~26.5Mpa, and tighten and tighten the nut. Do several packing sequences in the order of operation. Feed material to the compression chamber. The load test adopts the form of physical packaging. Press 1~2 bales and keep the pressure for 3~5 seconds after the stroke of each waste paper hydraulic baler cylinder is in place. Perform a pressure test on the system and observe if there is any Oil leakage, if any, should be eliminated after the system is depressurized.
Nick Baler waste cardboard baler has the characteristics of high work efficiency, low energy consumption, easy installation and operation, safe and reliable use, strong workplace adaptability, and reasonable price. Free consultation hotline86-29-86031588
How to choose the type to process 10 tons of waste paper every day?
First of all, NICKBALER suggests that if the daily processing capacity reaches 10 tons, you can choose a horizontal baler, and the horizontal baler is divided into: semi-automatic baler and full-automatic baler; if the initial investment is limited, you can use the semi-automatic baler. Choose from the baler, and the smallest model NKW60BD can meet the production requirements;
If you have a spacious site and sufficient funds, and have better development and planning in the future,NICKBALER suggests that you can choose a fully automatic baler; what is the difference between a semi-automatic baler and a fully automatic baler?
1. The architecture is different
2. Different packing methods
3. The output is different
Waste paper baler is our main product for many years, we have very valuable experience, if you want to know more, please follow us https://www.nickbaler.net
1. String the baling pressrope of the hydraulic baler through the automatic spring tightening device behind the garbage compressor, and place it along the baling pressbelt groove, then tie the baling press belt to the pull-stop at the bottom of the baling pressgroove, and rotate the automatic spring tightening device 90 degrees , close the bottom door and lock
2. Put the recycled waste paper, plastic and film waste into the hydraulic baler. When the material is loaded to the height of the pressure plate, close the door tightly and press the "press down" button. The equipment runs automatically and compacts. (The feeding height of materials other than cardboard can only be slightly higher than the bottom door)
3. The pressure plate moves down and compresses to the maximum pressure and automatically returns to the fully open position. When compressing the baling pressconstraints, the platen stops at the preset position of the compressed material
4. Open the door of the device and pass the tie rope through the bottom wire groove from front to back and back to the front through the pressure plate wire groove. Tighten the tie rope by hand and tie a knot. Push the baling press rod by hand, push the rod to a fixed position, and clamp it tightly. Press the "Up" button, the return trip of the oil cylinder will automatically turn out the bundled bundles. (When opening the lower door, it is not allowed to go in front of the door。
Stand up to avoid accidental injury from the door popping open)
5. After the bale is ejected, reset the bale rod to press down. Finally, remove the bales of waste paper and plastic waste before stacking them for storage, close and lock the door and enter the next packaging cycle task
The hydraulic baler produced by NICKBALER has a simple structure, stable operation, low failure rate and easy cleaning and maintenance. You are welcome to buy https://www.nickbaler.net
1. Before starting the machine, check whether the components of the baler are in good condition; whether the screws and nuts of each component are loose, if so, you need to tighten the screws and nuts, repair personnel to deal with.
2. Check whether there is any debris blockage inside the machine. The debris blockage will affect the work of the automatic hydraulic baler, so it needs to be removed;
3. Check whether the knife group and the sliding part are short of oil. If the oil is short, it will cause serious wear on the parts. It must be oiled by dipping and dripping. Use a small stick to dip the oil and slowly drip it on it.
For more information on the fault maintenance and maintenance work of the automatic hydraulic baler, please pay attention to the website of NICKBALER Machinery Company: https://www.nickbaler.net