1. Harvest the straw at the right time, and the silage raw materials must be harvested after a good time. Harvesting at the right time will increase the water, sugar and carbohydrate content in the feed, and also obtain the highest dry matter yield and nutrition per unit area. Utilization rate, which can not only increase the feed intake of livestock, but also improve the production performance of livestock.
2. Adjust the moisture content of straw, moisture is a necessary condition for microbial life; if the moisture is too low, it will affect the activity of microorganisms, and it will cause bacteria to multiply; if the moisture is too high, the feed will become agglomerated and a lot of nutrients will be lost.
3. Cutting, feeding, and hydraulic balers compress the balers. Generally, corn stalks are cut into 2-3 cm, and sweet potato stalks are cut into 5-10 cm. When crops are cut, they can ooze a lot of juice, which is good for the growth of lactic acid bacteria and can also speed up the silage process.
4. Cover the plastic bag with woven bag and seal it. For anaerobic fermentation, the crop must be cut short with a grinder, and it cannot be dried outside or stacked for too long.
5. Outdoor or warehouse palletizing storage!
Silage is an effective method to improve the utilization rate of green feed. After silage, the feed is soft and juicy, and the loss of nutrients is less than that of air-drying and sun-drying.
Nick Machinery is committed to the production of straw balers at a price, with a complete range and features such as reasonable design, beautiful models, convenient operation, and accurate accuracy. www.nickbaler.net
With the development of the economy and the continuous innovation of science and technology, more and more people are now paying attention to environmental protection, and environmental issues have also attracted attention, making the straw baler more popular, and its advantages are becoming more and more prominent. What are the advantages of the straw baler? ? Please see the analysis below
1. It is very versatile, mainly for packing some large or loose items.
2. Save storage space and recycle waste items.
3. The parts of the straw baler have high structural performance and good work efficiency, which reduces labor and transportation costs.
Only a high-quality baler can be better trusted by customers, and only by understanding the performance of the baler, can the straw baler be better utilized and used. Follow NICKBALER, let you grow more https://www.nickbaler.net
Choosing NICKBALER hydraulic baler, independent hydraulic system and servo system control, is the best choice for you to solve and recycle waste. https://www.nickbaler.net
The straw baler must be inspected and maintained at ordinary times to ensure that it can operate normally. While ensuring the characteristics and working efficiency of the straw baler, the following 4 points must be done:
1. Check the screws of each component of the straw baler on time to prevent falling off or bursting;
2. Pay attention to the moisture-proof, waterproof, anti-corrosion and fly-proof of some electrical equipment. The interior of the electrical control cabinet and the terminal block must be kept clean to prevent common failures of electrical equipment;
3. The machine of the straw baler is broken. The two heat-sealing rollers should be in the extended position to prevent the baling machine products from being scalded.
4. Lubricate the junction of each transmission gear, the oil filling hole of the bearing with seat and the oil pump of each movable component of the straw baler on time.
5. When the straw baler is filled with grease, it is not necessary to drop droplets on the transmission belt of the transmission system to prevent damage caused by deviation and vibration or aging of the transmission belt.
For more information about the fault maintenance and maintenance work of the straw baler, please pay attention to the website of NICKBALER M: https://www.nickbaler.net
1. The operator should be strictly trained and qualified before using the machine.
2. When the ambient temperature is less than 2°C above zero, the straw baler is not allowed to be used.
3. When the moisture content of straw and pasture is more than 65%, the straw baler is not allowed to be used.
4. The operator is not allowed to pour liquids such as bacteria water on the baler while bundling.
5. The straw baler is not allowed to have 2 boring cars per hour.
6. When using the motor as power, it is necessary to install the grounding wire.
7. It is necessary to clean up the small silt under the straw baler in time. If there are too many scraps, it may damage the machine parts.
If you are still unclear, you can continue to pay attention to our website https://www.nickbaler.net, and you are welcome to contact us at any time , thank you for reading.