The sponge baler is mainly composed of belt feeding, unwinding, joint connection and cutting device, transmission system, track frame and control device. It is a machine that uses a strap to wrap the product or package, then tighten it and fuse the two ends through a thermal effect or use a buckle and other materials to connect the machine. The function of the baler is to make the plastic belt close to the surface of the bundled package to ensure that the package is not scattered due to inadequate tying during transportation and storage. At the same time, it should be bundled neatly and beautifully. However, the correct maintenance of the baler can extend the service life of the baler, and at the same time, the baling process will be smoother. When the baler is maintained, problems can be found and maintained in time to avoid being frustrated when using it.
For the purchased strapping tool, you must read the instruction manual in detail before using it. If you don't understand it, you can call the technicians according to the phone on the instruction manual to learn more about the use and maintenance conditions, so as to be foolproof. In addition, pay attention to the following conditions:
1. Bailer tools need to be cleaned in time
It is necessary to keep the strapping tools such as the baler clean, and remove the debris and dirt on the track and parts. Generally, the equipment is equipped with cleaning tools. If there is no belt, you can use a lint-free brush or use a cotton cloth to clean it.
2. Reinforce inspection of fasteners in time
During work and transportation of strapping tools such as balers, fasteners in various parts may be loosened. Frequently check whether the screws, nuts, and springs in the machine are fully tightened and whether they are loose. If they are loose, they should be tightened immediately. Otherwise, unnecessary wear will occur.
3. Lubrication maintenance from time to time
Lubricating oil should be regularly applied to the frequently sliding parts or frictional parts of strapping tools such as balers. For the type of lubricant, please refer to the manual or call the factory after-sales service department.
Nick Machinery will never stop, will continue to improve the quality and function of the product itself, and produce better quality machinery and equipment for a wide range of users! Contact number 86-29-86031588
With the development of the economy and the continuous innovation of science and technology, more and more people are now paying attention to environmental protection, and environmental issues have also attracted attention, making the straw baler more popular, and its advantages are becoming more and more prominent. What are the advantages of the straw baler? ? Please see the analysis below
1. It is very versatile, mainly for packing some large or loose items.
2. Save storage space and recycle waste items.
3. The parts of the straw baler have high structural performance and good work efficiency, which reduces labor and transportation costs.
Only a high-quality baler can be better trusted by customers, and only by understanding the performance of the baler, can the straw baler be better utilized and used. Follow NICKBALER, let you grow more https://www.nickbaler.net
Choosing NICKBALER hydraulic baler, independent hydraulic system and servo system control, is the best choice for you to solve and recycle waste. https://www.nickbaler.net
The straw baler must be inspected and maintained at ordinary times to ensure that it can operate normally. While ensuring the characteristics and working efficiency of the straw baler, the following 4 points must be done:
1. Check the screws of each component of the straw baler on time to prevent falling off or bursting;
2. Pay attention to the moisture-proof, waterproof, anti-corrosion and fly-proof of some electrical equipment. The interior of the electrical control cabinet and the terminal block must be kept clean to prevent common failures of electrical equipment;
3. The machine of the straw baler is broken. The two heat-sealing rollers should be in the extended position to prevent the baling machine products from being scalded.
4. Lubricate the junction of each transmission gear, the oil filling hole of the bearing with seat and the oil pump of each movable component of the straw baler on time.
5. When the straw baler is filled with grease, it is not necessary to drop droplets on the transmission belt of the transmission system to prevent damage caused by deviation and vibration or aging of the transmission belt.
For more information about the fault maintenance and maintenance work of the straw baler, please pay attention to the website of NICKBALER M: https://www.nickbaler.net
1. The operator should be strictly trained and qualified before using the machine.
2. When the ambient temperature is less than 2°C above zero, the straw baler is not allowed to be used.
3. When the moisture content of straw and pasture is more than 65%, the straw baler is not allowed to be used.
4. The operator is not allowed to pour liquids such as bacteria water on the baler while bundling.
5. The straw baler is not allowed to have 2 boring cars per hour.
6. When using the motor as power, it is necessary to install the grounding wire.
7. It is necessary to clean up the small silt under the straw baler in time. If there are too many scraps, it may damage the machine parts.
If you are still unclear, you can continue to pay attention to our website https://www.nickbaler.net, and you are welcome to contact us at any time , thank you for reading.