The sponge baler is mainly composed of belt feeding, unwinding, joint connection and cutting device, transmission system, track frame and control device. It is a machine that uses a strap to wrap the product or package, then tighten it and fuse the two ends through a thermal effect or use a buckle and other materials to connect the machine. The function of the baler is to make the plastic belt close to the surface of the bundled package to ensure that the package is not scattered due to inadequate tying during transportation and storage. At the same time, it should be bundled neatly and beautifully. However, the correct maintenance of the baler can extend the service life of the baler, and at the same time, the baling process will be smoother. When the baler is maintained, problems can be found and maintained in time to avoid being frustrated when using it.
For the purchased strapping tool, you must read the instruction manual in detail before using it. If you don't understand it, you can call the technicians according to the phone on the instruction manual to learn more about the use and maintenance conditions, so as to be foolproof. In addition, pay attention to the following conditions:
1. Bailer tools need to be cleaned in time
It is necessary to keep the strapping tools such as the baler clean, and remove the debris and dirt on the track and parts. Generally, the equipment is equipped with cleaning tools. If there is no belt, you can use a lint-free brush or use a cotton cloth to clean it.
2. Reinforce inspection of fasteners in time
During work and transportation of strapping tools such as balers, fasteners in various parts may be loosened. Frequently check whether the screws, nuts, and springs in the machine are fully tightened and whether they are loose. If they are loose, they should be tightened immediately. Otherwise, unnecessary wear will occur.
3. Lubrication maintenance from time to time
Lubricating oil should be regularly applied to the frequently sliding parts or frictional parts of strapping tools such as balers. For the type of lubricant, please refer to the manual or call the factory after-sales service department.
Nick Machinery will never stop, will continue to improve the quality and function of the product itself, and produce better quality machinery and equipment for a wide range of users! Contact number 86-29-86031588
NICKBALER automatic hydraulic baler is specially designed for compressing waste paper, waste cardboard, waste paper mills, waste, waste books, waste magazines, plastic films, straws and other loose items, it is designed as a high performance, continuous processing It is widely used in garbage recycling stations and large garbage treatment plants. So how to use the automatic baler correctly? There are the following, I hope you all know:
1. Strictly follow the instructions for use and must comply with our prescribed installation, disassembly, reorganization, start-up, operation and maintenance work procedures.
2. Operators need to be familiar with the operating procedures and have certain foresight of dangers
3. If the machine is damaged or faulty, be sure to send someone to repair it
4. It is not allowed to disassemble the equipment without authorization. If necessary, please consult the relevant personnel of our technical department
5. It is not an item in the compression category. Do not try it, so as not to damage the machine. If you want to try it, you need to consult carefully.
NICKBALER Machinery's automatic hydraulic baler has the characteristics of fast speed, simple structure, stable action, low failure rate and easy cleaning and maintenance. https://www.nickbaler.net 86-29-86031588
NICKBALER hydraulic baler features: convenient material refill, simple structure, small footprint, beautiful appearance, hydraulic door opening, high box body, fast delivery speed, high pressure, beautiful appearance and easy installation. It has good rigidity and stability, beautiful appearance, convenient operation and maintenance, safety and energy saving. It is widely used in various waste paper factories, old recycling companies and other units and enterprises, and is suitable for the packaging and recycling of old waste paper, plastic straw, etc. It is a good equipment to improve labor efficiency, reduce labor intensity, save manpower and reduce transportation costs.
With the increasing awareness of environmental protection, hydraulic balers have played a great role in reusing some solid wastes, and they are more and more accepted by everyone.
NICKBALER hydraulic balers keep up with the trend of the times and contribute to environmental protection.
NICKBALER hydraulic baler has fine workmanship, energy saving and electricity saving, good baling effect, beautiful appearance, and has been well received by users.
NICKBALER machinery waste cardboard baler has the characteristics of high work efficiency, low energy consumption, easy installation and operation, safe and reliable use, strong workplace adaptability, and reasonable price. Free consultation hotline 86-29-86031588
The automatic waste paper baler needs to be turned on and checked before it is used. It can be put into use after the startup and check everything is normal. The check contents are as follows:
1. The location, temperature and cleanliness of hydraulic oil. Hydraulic oil is generally not a problem, so it only needs to be checked regularly.
2. It is summer now, and the rain is relatively abundant. If the baler is placed outdoors, be sure to do a good job of coping with it before and after the rain. Such as: whether the circuit is smooth, whether there is water in the box
3. Check whether the conveying of the conveyor is normal
4. Look around the machine, comprehensively check whether the equipment is normal, and ensure that the work is correct before feeding.
If the operator develops the good habit of daily inspection, it can not only maintain the normal production of the equipment, but also bring greater value to the production.
NICKBALER Machinery warmly reminds you: When using the baler, you should strictly follow the operating instructions. For more information on maintenance, please follow us https://www.nickbaler.net