When it comes to hydraulic straw balers, we may not feel unfamiliar. Because of its high efficiency, the balers can effectively reduce the cost of enterprises. It can be said that hydraulic straw balers are understood and accepted by more and more enterprises. So how should the briquetting machine be maintained and protected in daily use? Today, Nick Machinery will give us a brief introduction.
1. Do a good job in the correct operation of the hydraulic straw baler:
For the hydraulic straw baler, it should be operated by a dedicated person, and other personnel cannot operate it at will. This is to prevent improper operation from causing equipment damage or some safety accidents. Operate in accordance with the operating instructions of the hydraulic straw baler instead of blindly overloading. When the briquetting machine is found to be abnormal, it should be shut down immediately for inspection, and it should not be allowed to work with illness.
2. Do the regular maintenance and protection of the hydraulic oil of the straw baler:
It can be said that the hydraulic system is the central power of the baler. When there is a problem with the hydraulic system, it will affect the operation of the machine. Therefore, when we carry out daily maintenance and protection of the hydraulic straw baler, we must pay special attention to the timing of the hydraulic oil. To ensure the normal operation of the hydraulic system.
3. Do a good job in the moisture-proof operation of the hydraulic straw baler:
Generally speaking, when storing the hydraulic straw baler, you should also pay attention to moisture prevention and do not place it in an overly humid place, so as not to affect the electrical control system of the machine.
In addition, during the maintenance of the hydraulic straw baler, pay attention to whether the screws of each part are loose, whether the oil pipe is loose, etc., and check whether there is oil leakage in the oil cylinder. It can be said that these are also the main points of machine maintenance.
Nick Machinery straw balers are mainly used to pack and compress straw, wood chips, rice husks, cotton seeds, rags and other similar loose fibers. www.nickbaler.net
With the development of the economy and the continuous innovation of science and technology, more and more people are now paying attention to environmental protection, and environmental issues have also attracted attention, making the straw baler more popular, and its advantages are becoming more and more prominent. What are the advantages of the straw baler? ? Please see the analysis below
1. It is very versatile, mainly for packing some large or loose items.
2. Save storage space and recycle waste items.
3. The parts of the straw baler have high structural performance and good work efficiency, which reduces labor and transportation costs.
Only a high-quality baler can be better trusted by customers, and only by understanding the performance of the baler, can the straw baler be better utilized and used. Follow NICKBALER, let you grow more https://www.nickbaler.net
Choosing NICKBALER hydraulic baler, independent hydraulic system and servo system control, is the best choice for you to solve and recycle waste. https://www.nickbaler.net
The straw baler must be inspected and maintained at ordinary times to ensure that it can operate normally. While ensuring the characteristics and working efficiency of the straw baler, the following 4 points must be done:
1. Check the screws of each component of the straw baler on time to prevent falling off or bursting;
2. Pay attention to the moisture-proof, waterproof, anti-corrosion and fly-proof of some electrical equipment. The interior of the electrical control cabinet and the terminal block must be kept clean to prevent common failures of electrical equipment;
3. The machine of the straw baler is broken. The two heat-sealing rollers should be in the extended position to prevent the baling machine products from being scalded.
4. Lubricate the junction of each transmission gear, the oil filling hole of the bearing with seat and the oil pump of each movable component of the straw baler on time.
5. When the straw baler is filled with grease, it is not necessary to drop droplets on the transmission belt of the transmission system to prevent damage caused by deviation and vibration or aging of the transmission belt.
For more information about the fault maintenance and maintenance work of the straw baler, please pay attention to the website of NICKBALER M: https://www.nickbaler.net
1. The operator should be strictly trained and qualified before using the machine.
2. When the ambient temperature is less than 2°C above zero, the straw baler is not allowed to be used.
3. When the moisture content of straw and pasture is more than 65%, the straw baler is not allowed to be used.
4. The operator is not allowed to pour liquids such as bacteria water on the baler while bundling.
5. The straw baler is not allowed to have 2 boring cars per hour.
6. When using the motor as power, it is necessary to install the grounding wire.
7. It is necessary to clean up the small silt under the straw baler in time. If there are too many scraps, it may damage the machine parts.
If you are still unclear, you can continue to pay attention to our website https://www.nickbaler.net, and you are welcome to contact us at any time , thank you for reading.