When it comes to hydraulic straw balers, we may not feel unfamiliar. Because of its high efficiency, the balers can effectively reduce the cost of enterprises. It can be said that hydraulic straw balers are understood and accepted by more and more enterprises. So how should the briquetting machine be maintained and protected in daily use? Today, Nick Machinery will give us a brief introduction.
1. Do a good job in the correct operation of the hydraulic straw baler:
For the hydraulic straw baler, it should be operated by a dedicated person, and other personnel cannot operate it at will. This is to prevent improper operation from causing equipment damage or some safety accidents. Operate in accordance with the operating instructions of the hydraulic straw baler instead of blindly overloading. When the briquetting machine is found to be abnormal, it should be shut down immediately for inspection, and it should not be allowed to work with illness.
2. Do the regular maintenance and protection of the hydraulic oil of the straw baler:
It can be said that the hydraulic system is the central power of the baler. When there is a problem with the hydraulic system, it will affect the operation of the machine. Therefore, when we carry out daily maintenance and protection of the hydraulic straw baler, we must pay special attention to the timing of the hydraulic oil. To ensure the normal operation of the hydraulic system.
3. Do a good job in the moisture-proof operation of the hydraulic straw baler:
Generally speaking, when storing the hydraulic straw baler, you should also pay attention to moisture prevention and do not place it in an overly humid place, so as not to affect the electrical control system of the machine.
In addition, during the maintenance of the hydraulic straw baler, pay attention to whether the screws of each part are loose, whether the oil pipe is loose, etc., and check whether there is oil leakage in the oil cylinder. It can be said that these are also the main points of machine maintenance.
Nick Machinery straw balers are mainly used to pack and compress straw, wood chips, rice husks, cotton seeds, rags and other similar loose fibers. www.nickbaler.net
For the purpose of protecting the environment, the country has strict control measures on the deforestation of virgin forests, and now it is an era of high paper and cardboard output and consumption, which has caused a serious shortage of paper-making raw materials. Nowadays, wood is mainly used as the main raw material for papermaking. In the planning of the papermaking industry, it is clearly stated that in the future, the papermaking raw materials should form a wood fiber material, increase the recycling rate of waste paper, and encourage the diversification of non-wood raw materials. Raw material structure. From this point of view, as a form of non-wood fiber papermaking, reed pulping and papermaking has very important practical significance in our country.
By analyzing the status quo of the papermaking, animal husbandry and straw wood-based panel industries, it is concluded that the demand for these three industries will increase at a relatively high rate now and in the future, but at the same time they have to face the situation that the lack of raw materials affects production. Modern production and processing techniques have solved the feasibility of using reed as a raw material in these three industries. my country is rich in reed resources, but except for a small part of the reed resources that are used, most of them are in a primitive state of self-sustaining. The reason is that the general reed growing area is far away from the factory, and the transportation cost of loose reeds is high, which restricts enterprises. The use of reeds. It is under this background that a reed baler is proposed to solve the serious loss of tonnage caused by loose materials and low bulk density during transportation by packaging the reeds. The reed is packed by a baler to increase the bulk density of the reed, so as to achieve the purpose of reducing freight and increasing the utilization rate of the reed.
NKBALER is a professional manufacturer of waste paper baler, carton baler, straw baler, paper shell hydraulic baler, clothing hydraulic baler, rice husk hydraulic baler, plastic bottle hydraulic baler and other automatic balers and semi-automatic balers Manufacturer.
1. Shearing oil cylinder: It is a double-acting single-piston rod type oil cylinder. Its front end is connected with the frame, and the rear part is connected with the machine base by lower pins (one on each side), and the frame shaft is driven by the push-out and retraction of the piston rod. swing. Implement the cutting action.
2 Frames: The frame is an important flowing part. The left side of the front part is equipped with an upper shear. The middle is connected with the frame by the frame shaft and frame bushing, and the rear is connected with the upper pin shaft of the shear cylinder. .
3. Machine base: It is composed of welding base, left frame, right frame, etc. The right frame and the left frame of the base are welded parts, of which the right and left frames use inner and outer (double) side plates, and the structure is firm.
4. There is a platform and a slope at the front of the machine base, and a lower shear is installed between them. There is a large hole in the middle of the left and right frames for installing the frame, and there is a hole in the rear for installing the shearing cylinder. The front part of the frame is welded with a pressure material cylinder bracket, which is used to install the pressure material cylinder and other portal metal shears.
NICKBALER has rich production experience and integrated services. Using our balers can greatly improve work efficiency and reduce human and financial expenditures. Contact us at 86-29-86031588 or https://www.nkbaler.net/.
The semi-automatic plastic bottle Baling machine is mainly used for Baling machinewaste products, but because it is semi-automatic packing, it needs to be worn manually. Many friends do not know how to operate it. NKBALER has summarized the following points based on experience , I hope it can help everyone.
Semi-automatic plastic bottle Baling machine strapping method:
1. Install the pp tape on the pp tape mounting roller.
2. There is a brake pad connected to the "L"-shaped metal rod on the roller and the fuselage. There are two white rollers on the metal rod. middle.
3. After the upper and lower extensions are inserted, press the connecting spring on the front of the upper extension (the machine is turned on at this time).Line packing.
The above is the method of wearing the semi-automatic plastic bottle baler. I believe that through the introduction, everyone has a deeper understanding of how to operate the plastic baler. If you have other questions, you can leave a message for consultation.https://www.nkbaler.net/.