The automatic horizontal baler is a product of market development. The related operations of the automatic horizontal baler are controlled by PLC programming, just like a small computer to control the equipment. Realize button or touch screen control, convenient and safe for human operation. Improve production safety. In addition, the efficiency of using an automatic Baling Press machine is improved, because the Baling Press process is automatically controlled by the program, which is more accurate and timely than human control, which improves the Baling Press efficiency.
Mechanical automation is one of the standards of industrial development, with the development and innovation of science and technology. Mechanical equipment has gradually developed in the direction of automation and operation convenience, reducing manual labor. In the horizontal baler equipment industry, it is also gradually developing in this direction. Today's horizontal balers are mostly semi-automatic and fully automatic types. Gradually replace the manual horizontal baler equipment. Compared with the manual type, the automatic horizontal baler has many advantages, otherwise it will not be promoted so quickly in the market.
The fully automatic baler is a combination of foreign advanced technology and domestic advanced technology, using the most advanced equipment, the most complete system, and carefully developed. The packaged products not only work quickly, but also have great quality. Protection.
However, as a kind of packaging machinery, the fully automatic baler changes with the development of the market. With the continuous expansion of the market, the fully automatic baler is also constantly changing, and it is also developing rapidly with the trend of the market. At present, all kinds of machinery are becoming intelligent, multi-functional and so on. The same is true as a fully automatic Baling Press machine. At present, Baling Press machine manufacturers are developing towards high-tech, intelligent, and fully automated. In order to better serve people in the future.
The birth of the fully automatic baler makes the enterprise more convenient and labor-saving, which greatly saves enterprise resources and time, and also wins greater development space for the enterprise in the market. It is not easy for every company to develop steadily in the society. However, as a fully automatic baler, its development is not smooth, but as the demand for it from all walks of life increases, it also has room for rapid development. Later, with the high With the continuous development of science and technology and the increase of people's demand, the automatic baler is becoming more and more popular.
How to choose the type to process 10 tons of waste paper every day?
First of all, NICKBALER suggests that if the daily processing capacity reaches 10 tons, you can choose a horizontal baler, and the horizontal baler is divided into: semi-automatic baler and full-automatic baler; if the initial investment is limited, you can use the semi-automatic baler. Choose from the baler, and the smallest model NKW60BD can meet the production requirements;
If you have a spacious site and sufficient funds, and have better development and planning in the future,NICKBALER suggests that you can choose a fully automatic baler; what is the difference between a semi-automatic baler and a fully automatic baler?
1. The architecture is different
2. Different packing methods
3. The output is different
Waste paper baler is our main product for many years, we have very valuable experience, if you want to know more, please follow us https://www.nickbaler.net
1. String the baling pressrope of the hydraulic baler through the automatic spring tightening device behind the garbage compressor, and place it along the baling pressbelt groove, then tie the baling press belt to the pull-stop at the bottom of the baling pressgroove, and rotate the automatic spring tightening device 90 degrees , close the bottom door and lock
2. Put the recycled waste paper, plastic and film waste into the hydraulic baler. When the material is loaded to the height of the pressure plate, close the door tightly and press the "press down" button. The equipment runs automatically and compacts. (The feeding height of materials other than cardboard can only be slightly higher than the bottom door)
3. The pressure plate moves down and compresses to the maximum pressure and automatically returns to the fully open position. When compressing the baling pressconstraints, the platen stops at the preset position of the compressed material
4. Open the door of the device and pass the tie rope through the bottom wire groove from front to back and back to the front through the pressure plate wire groove. Tighten the tie rope by hand and tie a knot. Push the baling press rod by hand, push the rod to a fixed position, and clamp it tightly. Press the "Up" button, the return trip of the oil cylinder will automatically turn out the bundled bundles. (When opening the lower door, it is not allowed to go in front of the door。
Stand up to avoid accidental injury from the door popping open)
5. After the bale is ejected, reset the bale rod to press down. Finally, remove the bales of waste paper and plastic waste before stacking them for storage, close and lock the door and enter the next packaging cycle task
The hydraulic baler produced by NICKBALER has a simple structure, stable operation, low failure rate and easy cleaning and maintenance. You are welcome to buy https://www.nickbaler.net
1. Before starting the machine, check whether the components of the baler are in good condition; whether the screws and nuts of each component are loose, if so, you need to tighten the screws and nuts, repair personnel to deal with.
2. Check whether there is any debris blockage inside the machine. The debris blockage will affect the work of the automatic hydraulic baler, so it needs to be removed;
3. Check whether the knife group and the sliding part are short of oil. If the oil is short, it will cause serious wear on the parts. It must be oiled by dipping and dripping. Use a small stick to dip the oil and slowly drip it on it.
For more information on the fault maintenance and maintenance work of the automatic hydraulic baler, please pay attention to the website of NICKBALER Machinery Company: https://www.nickbaler.net