Driven by waste paper balers, a series of balers have appeared, such as metal balers, sponge balers, straw balers, waste plastic balers, etc.; they play an important role in recycling and reusing, and protecting the environment. ; Next, our Nick Machinery Baler Factory will introduce to you the significance of straw balers for the environment.
The straw itself can absorb and accumulate some harmful substances, and it also accumulates a lot of dust. Waste paper contains some ink, which contains lead and other harmful substances. When burning, some harmful substances on the straw will be discharged into the air along with the smoke, and a large amount of carbon monoxide and carcinogens will be produced. Polluted air will inevitably endanger human health. When straw is burned, in addition to producing harmful gases such as carbon monoxide and carbon dioxide, it also emits harmful metals such as lead into the air. Therefore, the straw should not be burned arbitrarily. Straw can also be used as fertilizer, and it is best to be buried in the soil to let its decay become nourishment. If you don’t want to make fertilizer, you can use a straw baler to pack the straw for recycling. Some confidential materials should be sent to the relevant factory for processing, so that the straw can be used as pulp to reduce waste and reduce environmental pollution.
Whether it is returning the straw to the field or recycling the straw, do not burn it. Whether it is a waste paper baler or a straw baler, it is of great significance to the environment!
Nick Machinery Straw Baler has the characteristics of small footprint, simple operation, high work efficiency, mobile use, compact bundling effect, high density, and good air permeability. www.nickbaler.net
With the development of the economy and the continuous innovation of science and technology, more and more people are now paying attention to environmental protection, and environmental issues have also attracted attention, making the straw baler more popular, and its advantages are becoming more and more prominent. What are the advantages of the straw baler? ? Please see the analysis below
1. It is very versatile, mainly for packing some large or loose items.
2. Save storage space and recycle waste items.
3. The parts of the straw baler have high structural performance and good work efficiency, which reduces labor and transportation costs.
Only a high-quality baler can be better trusted by customers, and only by understanding the performance of the baler, can the straw baler be better utilized and used. Follow NICKBALER, let you grow more https://www.nickbaler.net
Choosing NICKBALER hydraulic baler, independent hydraulic system and servo system control, is the best choice for you to solve and recycle waste. https://www.nickbaler.net
The straw baler must be inspected and maintained at ordinary times to ensure that it can operate normally. While ensuring the characteristics and working efficiency of the straw baler, the following 4 points must be done:
1. Check the screws of each component of the straw baler on time to prevent falling off or bursting;
2. Pay attention to the moisture-proof, waterproof, anti-corrosion and fly-proof of some electrical equipment. The interior of the electrical control cabinet and the terminal block must be kept clean to prevent common failures of electrical equipment;
3. The machine of the straw baler is broken. The two heat-sealing rollers should be in the extended position to prevent the baling machine products from being scalded.
4. Lubricate the junction of each transmission gear, the oil filling hole of the bearing with seat and the oil pump of each movable component of the straw baler on time.
5. When the straw baler is filled with grease, it is not necessary to drop droplets on the transmission belt of the transmission system to prevent damage caused by deviation and vibration or aging of the transmission belt.
For more information about the fault maintenance and maintenance work of the straw baler, please pay attention to the website of NICKBALER M: https://www.nickbaler.net
1. The operator should be strictly trained and qualified before using the machine.
2. When the ambient temperature is less than 2°C above zero, the straw baler is not allowed to be used.
3. When the moisture content of straw and pasture is more than 65%, the straw baler is not allowed to be used.
4. The operator is not allowed to pour liquids such as bacteria water on the baler while bundling.
5. The straw baler is not allowed to have 2 boring cars per hour.
6. When using the motor as power, it is necessary to install the grounding wire.
7. It is necessary to clean up the small silt under the straw baler in time. If there are too many scraps, it may damage the machine parts.
If you are still unclear, you can continue to pay attention to our website https://www.nickbaler.net, and you are welcome to contact us at any time , thank you for reading.