Gantry shears are used for metal cutting and shearing. It is suitable for cutting various recycled scrap metals into raw materials according to the length for de novo smelting. The shearing force is large, and the size that can be cut is wide and practical. It can continue to cut, and the production efficiency is high. When cutting with high-grade scrap steel, its oil pump can actively reduce the flow, and the motor will not be overloaded. The gantry shearing machine has high reliability and long service life. It is the best choice for metal material recycling department to reduce waste. The gantry shear has not only an oil pump driven by an electric motor as the power source, but also an oil pump driven by a diesel engine as the power source. The diesel-driven oil pump type is very suitable for the recycling of industrial power scrap metal.
The use skills of gantry shears:
1. The thickness of the shear steel plate shall not exceed the performance of the gantry shear. The workpiece must be pressed tightly when cutting the board. When cutting narrow steel plates, if there is no vertical pressure device before the gantry cut, another steel plate should be pressed on the steel plate to be cut, so that the vertical pressure device will compress the steel plate to avoid being cut during the cutting process. The passed steel plate lifted and damaged the machine tool.
2. The person operating the switch must wait for the inspector to send a cut-off signal before driving; the gantry scissors must wait for the upper scissors to stop before they can feed. Do not reach into the vertical pressure equipment.
3. The steel plates cut by the gantry shearing machine should be transported away at any time and stacked neatly according to the specifications. The remaining material should be placed in the designated location.
Nick Machinery's gantry shearing machine has a wide range of uses and is suitable for cold shearing of various shapes of steel and various metal structures by metal recycling companies, scrap steel plants, smelting and casting enterprises. www.nickbaler.net
Customers can choose their own models according to their actual conditions. Tire balers are now in a situation where all kinds of tire balers coexist in the market. Because of its significant advantages, tire balers are increasingly occupying a larger market mainstream.
The tire baler equipment is also being updated from time to time, and technology is advancing. For example, the tire balers were also manually tightened from the beginning. Later, the tire balers have been developed into the fully-active computer-controlled balers with active rope ties in recent years, and they have quickly become the mainstream in the shopping malls, used tire balers, So what are the advantages of tire balers;
Because automatic production also reduces many disadvantages caused by human operation, manual and semi-active balers can significantly improve production efficiency compared with fully-active tire balers. It also reduces the labor intensity of workers.
The volume of the material is greatly reduced, and the density of the bale produced by the tire baler is greater. This saves shipping costs. Customers who have used both generations of equipment should have a deep understanding.
Due to the hydraulic system used by the tire balers, the package appearance is more neat. The tire balers can also enhance our company's technical strength and corporate image.
The tire baler is not easy to be scattered during loading, unloading and transportation, because the density of waste products packed into the tire baler is high. Will not pollute the environment.
The tire baler saves electricity bills. Greatly reduce the energy consumption of the equipment.
In the future, NKBALER will continue to research and innovate rubber tire balers to serve consumers better and more assuredly.
Grasp the hydraulic principle of the straw baler, know which spool must be closed and which spool must be opened in a specific operation. If the closed spool cannot be completely closed, the opened spool cannot be opened, which will inevitably cause the oil flow to go wrong and cause a hydraulic failure.
As a qualified operator of the straw baler, we should master some operations of the straw baler during normal operation. The following are some of the contents we need to master.
1. Familiar with the working steps of each working mechanism of the straw baler.
2. Familiar with the position and function of each switch of the straw baler.
3. Master the electric beat table of the electromagnet in each working step of the straw baler.
4. Grasp the control principle of the opening and closing of the cartridge valve core of the straw baler.
When a failure occurs, you cannot simply search for the cartridge valve part. The failure may also involve mechanical jamming, electrical part failure, and other hydraulic component failures. Therefore, when a straw baler failure occurs, a comprehensive and careful inspection must be performed to distinguish the type of failure (mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic) in order to quickly eliminate the failure. In the process of troubleshooting the hydraulic failure, do not install the object wrongly or reversely. Otherwise, not only the fault cannot be eliminated, but also the fault becomes difficult to judge.
This product has the characteristics of good rigidity and stability, beautiful appearance, convenient operation and maintenance, safety and energy saving, and low investment cost of equipment basic engineering. Waste paper baler is widely used in various waste paper factories, waste recycling companies and other units and enterprises. It is suitable for packaging and recycling waste paper, plastic straw, etc. It is to improve labor efficiency, reduce labor intensity, save manpower, and reduce transportation. Good equipment for cost.
1. This machine is suitable for compressing and Press loose materials such as waste paper and newspapers.
2. This machine uses a high-performance, low-noise hydraulic circuit system, and uses imported hydraulic accessories; the whole machine has stable performance and low vibration.
3. Fast and simple wire binding device, low failure rate, easy to clean, maintain and repair.
4. Freely set the package length and accurately record the package value.
5. Easy to install, no special site infrastructure is required.