Any type of baler should pay attention to certain matters during use. This is not only to improve its work efficiency, but more importantly to ensure the safety of the operators themselves. The following is an introduction to the use of the horizontal baler. Various precautions during the process.
1. Pay attention to the production power of the hydraulic baler. If the transformer is used together for the time, the use of exceeding the power will not only cause the equipment's motor to burn out, but also easily cause fire. Special attention must be paid to prepare the special voltage and capacity for this machine only.
2. The ground wire of the equipment must be installed correctly. If the ground wire is not connected correctly, there is a danger of electric shock.
3. Try not to exceed 10M when using extension cords. Extension cords used beyond this range may not only damage the machine, but also overheat the plugs and sockets, which may cause a fire hazard.
4. When installing the equipment or when producing the baler, please be sure to use gloves, protective glasses, and masks to ensure production safety.
5. Do not remove the panel, cover, door and other parts of the Baler while using the machine. When the protective parts are removed, it will not only cause the machine to malfunction, but also easily lead to accidents. Do not modify the machine privately.
6. Do not place the power cord in the forklift and other channels, or avoid directly pressing the power cord and other places. Once the outer skin is damaged or disconnected, there is a danger of electric shock.
7. Do not use wet hands to plug in and out the power plug, there is a danger of electric shock. Packing items with water or dampness may cause electric shock.
8. When not in use, the plug on the socket must be unplugged. Cut off the power to avoid electric shock or fire caused by leakage.
9. When the heating plate is at a very high temperature, do not put combustible materials around the back of the machine.
For your own safety, please operate strictly in accordance with the requirements to avoid accidents.
Nick Machinery has a long history of hydraulic machinery production and processing. The company pays attention to advanced design and management concepts, and has a good quality assurance system and perfect after-sales service. www.nickbaler.net
The automatic waste paper baler needs to be turned on and checked before it is used. It can be put into use after the startup and check everything is normal. The check contents are as follows:
1. The location, temperature and cleanliness of hydraulic oil. Hydraulic oil is generally not a problem, so it only needs to be checked regularly.
2. It is summer now, and the rain is relatively abundant. If the baler is placed outdoors, be sure to do a good job of coping with it before and after the rain. Such as: whether the circuit is smooth, whether there is water in the box
3. Check whether the conveying of the conveyor is normal
4. Look around the machine, comprehensively check whether the equipment is normal, and ensure that the work is correct before feeding.
If the operator develops the good habit of daily inspection, it can not only maintain the normal production of the equipment, but also bring greater value to the production.
NICKBALER Machinery warmly reminds you: When using the baler, you should strictly follow the operating instructions. For more information on maintenance, please follow us https://www.nickbaler.net
The hydraulic baler mainly uses the hydraulic cylinder to "output" objects, but once the hydraulic cylinder has a problem, it will not only affect the normal use, but also need to determine the fault. Today, some customers responded that the hydraulic baler oil cylinder could not go up and down, as if it was stuck. What is the cause? How can we trouble shoot the problem?
First check the hydraulic baler oil cylinder and eliminate it step by step as follows:
1.First find a pressure gauge to check the pressure in the valve? And know the stroke and working pressure of the hydraulic cylinder.
2.Check each fitting on the hydraulic valve block for oil seepage or leakage. And know if the manual generation or the control generation is working properly.
3.Whether the load when the hydraulic cylinder is loaded is abnormal.
4.To remove the above is to see if the working pressure of the overflow raft is low, and then adjust it.
5.If none of the above is to consider whether the cylinder is stuck or there is an obstruction in the valve block.
NICKBALER machinery provides: horizontal hydraulic baler, vertical hydraulic baler, waste paper baler and other baling machine equipment, company website: www.nkbaler.net, telephone: 86-29-86031588, looking forward to long-term cooperation with you!
How to choose the type to process 10 tons of waste paper every day?
First of all, NICKBALER suggests that if the daily processing capacity reaches 10 tons, you can choose a horizontal baler, and the horizontal baler is divided into: semi-automatic baler and full-automatic baler; if the initial investment is limited, you can use the semi-automatic baler. Choose from the baler, and the smallest model NKW60BD can meet the production requirements;
If you have a spacious site and sufficient funds, and have better development and planning in the future,NICKBALER suggests that you can choose a fully automatic baler; what is the difference between a semi-automatic baler and a fully automatic baler?
1. The architecture is different
2. Different packing methods
3. The output is different
Waste paper baler is our main product for many years, we have very valuable experience, if you want to know more, please follow us https://www.nickbaler.net