The most important thing to pay attention to when buying a second-hand hydraulic baler is the quality of the hydraulic baler. There is also the need to shop around, but you can’t blindly try to be cheap. As the saying goes, you get what you pay for, otherwise it is very likely to suffer. So what are the things to pay attention to when buying a second-hand hydraulic baler?
1. Second-hand hydraulic baler technical equipment. For the same control system, if different control points and methods are used, it will result in the reliability and accuracy of subsequent equipment operation. Therefore, we should choose equipment with a higher level in consideration of equipment technology and equipment.
2. What are the functions that the enterprise needs? The equipment function you want to have is the main selection factor here, followed by the secondary function. Which supplier’s equipment is more suitable for your requirements, then their products are the most suitable for your products. The higher the degree of conformity, the higher the value of the products for your company’s demand.
3. For the sales service of second-hand hydraulic baler, the competition between enterprises is becoming more and more fierce, so generally powerful enterprises will try to reduce their differences in quality products as much as possible. Undifferentiated high-quality products are the same for all customers, so what we will compare next is product service. Needless to say, which company provides high-quality after-sales service, customers are of course willing to choose which company's products.
4. The operating cost of second-hand hydraulic baler equipment. After the equipment is introduced, the most important thing to look at is the operating cost. We are all clear about the operating cost of the hydraulic baler. There are energy consumption, the number of operators and the quality requirements, spare parts and vulnerable parts. The price and frequency of replacement, the cost of after-sales service engineers, the service life of the equipment and the depreciation rate. Needless to say, companies like to run cost-effective machinery and equipment, so we have to consider these aspects clearly.
Buying a hydraulic baler is of quality. Many machines look the same, but a slight difference will affect the service life and use effect of a machine. So when you buy hydraulic baler processing equipment, the product price is certainly Important, but cost performance is the key.
Nick Machinery has a complete range of hydraulic balers, featuring reasonable design, beautiful models, convenient operation, and accurate accuracy. Contact number 86-29-86031588
With the development of the economy and the continuous innovation of science and technology, more and more people are now paying attention to environmental protection, and environmental issues have also attracted attention, making the straw baler more popular, and its advantages are becoming more and more prominent. What are the advantages of the straw baler? ? Please see the analysis below
1. It is very versatile, mainly for packing some large or loose items.
2. Save storage space and recycle waste items.
3. The parts of the straw baler have high structural performance and good work efficiency, which reduces labor and transportation costs.
Only a high-quality baler can be better trusted by customers, and only by understanding the performance of the baler, can the straw baler be better utilized and used. Follow NICKBALER, let you grow more https://www.nickbaler.net
Choosing NICKBALER hydraulic baler, independent hydraulic system and servo system control, is the best choice for you to solve and recycle waste. https://www.nickbaler.net
The straw baler must be inspected and maintained at ordinary times to ensure that it can operate normally. While ensuring the characteristics and working efficiency of the straw baler, the following 4 points must be done:
1. Check the screws of each component of the straw baler on time to prevent falling off or bursting;
2. Pay attention to the moisture-proof, waterproof, anti-corrosion and fly-proof of some electrical equipment. The interior of the electrical control cabinet and the terminal block must be kept clean to prevent common failures of electrical equipment;
3. The machine of the straw baler is broken. The two heat-sealing rollers should be in the extended position to prevent the baling machine products from being scalded.
4. Lubricate the junction of each transmission gear, the oil filling hole of the bearing with seat and the oil pump of each movable component of the straw baler on time.
5. When the straw baler is filled with grease, it is not necessary to drop droplets on the transmission belt of the transmission system to prevent damage caused by deviation and vibration or aging of the transmission belt.
For more information about the fault maintenance and maintenance work of the straw baler, please pay attention to the website of NICKBALER M: https://www.nickbaler.net
1. The operator should be strictly trained and qualified before using the machine.
2. When the ambient temperature is less than 2°C above zero, the straw baler is not allowed to be used.
3. When the moisture content of straw and pasture is more than 65%, the straw baler is not allowed to be used.
4. The operator is not allowed to pour liquids such as bacteria water on the baler while bundling.
5. The straw baler is not allowed to have 2 boring cars per hour.
6. When using the motor as power, it is necessary to install the grounding wire.
7. It is necessary to clean up the small silt under the straw baler in time. If there are too many scraps, it may damage the machine parts.
If you are still unclear, you can continue to pay attention to our website https://www.nickbaler.net, and you are welcome to contact us at any time , thank you for reading.