There are two types of hydraulic straw balers: vertical straw balers and horizontal straw balers. No matter which type of equipment, hydraulic oil is required. In different regions, different types of hydraulic oil can be selected due to environmental temperature differences. At the same time, in the different temperature difference seasons between winter and summer, pay attention to useful operations such as antifreeze and cooling of the hydraulic oil. Ensure the cleanliness, viscosity and flow properties of hydraulic oil. All in all, it is a condition for the hydraulic oil to ensure the normal and useful operation of the straw baler.
Hydraulic oil protection operations include three aspects: cleanliness, cooling, and antifreeze. Cleaning maintenance needs to pay attention to the daily working environment, the quality of the hydraulic oil purchased, etc.
Cleanliness is generally not a problem, and the newly purchased hydraulic oil generally does not have such a problem; antifreeze protection operations are generally carried out in winter when the temperature is too low. For example, this winter, the temperature in many areas is lower than in previous years.
This leads to increased hydraulic oil viscosity and lack of fluidity. The hydraulic straw baler cannot be operated normally. A heater can be selected for preheating; the cooling operation is generally carried out when the summer temperature is high and the baler is in long-term operation. High temperature will reduce the viscosity of the hydraulic oil, and the pressure cannot be transmitted well.
At this moment, it can be cooled by equipped with cooling equipment, such as using a water-cooling system or an air-cooling system or a combination of the two. The normal operation of the hydraulic straw baler is a condition of invention value, and it is a necessary condition to ensure the normal operation of each link.
After the Nick Machinery straw baler is put on the market, it can solve the straw recycling and improve the environmental pollution caused by the rural straw incineration. www.nickbaler.net
With the development of the economy and the continuous innovation of science and technology, more and more people are now paying attention to environmental protection, and environmental issues have also attracted attention, making the straw baler more popular, and its advantages are becoming more and more prominent. What are the advantages of the straw baler? ? Please see the analysis below
1. It is very versatile, mainly for packing some large or loose items.
2. Save storage space and recycle waste items.
3. The parts of the straw baler have high structural performance and good work efficiency, which reduces labor and transportation costs.
Only a high-quality baler can be better trusted by customers, and only by understanding the performance of the baler, can the straw baler be better utilized and used. Follow NICKBALER, let you grow more https://www.nickbaler.net
Choosing NICKBALER hydraulic baler, independent hydraulic system and servo system control, is the best choice for you to solve and recycle waste. https://www.nickbaler.net
The straw baler must be inspected and maintained at ordinary times to ensure that it can operate normally. While ensuring the characteristics and working efficiency of the straw baler, the following 4 points must be done:
1. Check the screws of each component of the straw baler on time to prevent falling off or bursting;
2. Pay attention to the moisture-proof, waterproof, anti-corrosion and fly-proof of some electrical equipment. The interior of the electrical control cabinet and the terminal block must be kept clean to prevent common failures of electrical equipment;
3. The machine of the straw baler is broken. The two heat-sealing rollers should be in the extended position to prevent the baling machine products from being scalded.
4. Lubricate the junction of each transmission gear, the oil filling hole of the bearing with seat and the oil pump of each movable component of the straw baler on time.
5. When the straw baler is filled with grease, it is not necessary to drop droplets on the transmission belt of the transmission system to prevent damage caused by deviation and vibration or aging of the transmission belt.
For more information about the fault maintenance and maintenance work of the straw baler, please pay attention to the website of NICKBALER M: https://www.nickbaler.net
1. The operator should be strictly trained and qualified before using the machine.
2. When the ambient temperature is less than 2°C above zero, the straw baler is not allowed to be used.
3. When the moisture content of straw and pasture is more than 65%, the straw baler is not allowed to be used.
4. The operator is not allowed to pour liquids such as bacteria water on the baler while bundling.
5. The straw baler is not allowed to have 2 boring cars per hour.
6. When using the motor as power, it is necessary to install the grounding wire.
7. It is necessary to clean up the small silt under the straw baler in time. If there are too many scraps, it may damage the machine parts.
If you are still unclear, you can continue to pay attention to our website https://www.nickbaler.net, and you are welcome to contact us at any time , thank you for reading.