The work of the hydraulic system is reliable, but in the course of use and the trial production of new hydraulic equipment, some failures may occur due to poor maintenance, damage to hydraulic components or unreasonable design, improper assembly adjustment and other reasons. In the hydraulic system, most of the mechanisms and oils of various hydraulic components and auxiliary devices are in the enclosed shell and pipeline, which cannot be directly observed from the outside. It is not as clear as the mechanical rotation, and it is not as good as the measurement and pipeline connection. The circuit is so convenient, so it often takes more time to find the cause when a fault occurs.
For example, when using hydraulic equipment, the hydraulic system may have various faults. Some of these faults are caused by the failure of a certain hydraulic system component, some are caused by the comprehensive factors of multiple hydraulic components in the hydraulic system; some are caused by hydraulic pressure. Even if the same failure phenomenon is caused by oil pollution, the cause of the failure is different. Especially nowadays hydraulic equipment is a common combination of mechanical, hydraulic, electrical and even microcomputers, and the failures are multifaceted.
Therefore, after a hydraulic failure occurs, the hydraulic system must be diagnosed to determine the location of the hydraulic equipment failure and the nature and cause of the failure, and corresponding measures must be taken to ensure the normal operation of the equipment.
Any failure will be accompanied by various abnormal signs before it evolves into a major failure. Therefore, as long as you carefully observe and use condition monitoring technology, you can make an accurate judgment and determine the troubleshooting method.
Nick Machinery is mainly to provide convenient, fast, safe and economical solutions for waste paper, waste metal, waste plastic, fiber, agricultural platycodon and other waste recycling and processing enterprises. www.nickbaler.net
NICKBALER automatic hydraulic baler is specially designed for compressing waste paper, waste cardboard, waste paper mills, waste, waste books, waste magazines, plastic films, straws and other loose items, it is designed as a high performance, continuous processing It is widely used in garbage recycling stations and large garbage treatment plants. So how to use the automatic baler correctly? There are the following, I hope you all know:
1. Strictly follow the instructions for use and must comply with our prescribed installation, disassembly, reorganization, start-up, operation and maintenance work procedures.
2. Operators need to be familiar with the operating procedures and have certain foresight of dangers
3. If the machine is damaged or faulty, be sure to send someone to repair it
4. It is not allowed to disassemble the equipment without authorization. If necessary, please consult the relevant personnel of our technical department
5. It is not an item in the compression category. Do not try it, so as not to damage the machine. If you want to try it, you need to consult carefully.
NICKBALER Machinery's automatic hydraulic baler has the characteristics of fast speed, simple structure, stable action, low failure rate and easy cleaning and maintenance. https://www.nickbaler.net 86-29-86031588
NICKBALER hydraulic baler features: convenient material refill, simple structure, small footprint, beautiful appearance, hydraulic door opening, high box body, fast delivery speed, high pressure, beautiful appearance and easy installation. It has good rigidity and stability, beautiful appearance, convenient operation and maintenance, safety and energy saving. It is widely used in various waste paper factories, old recycling companies and other units and enterprises, and is suitable for the packaging and recycling of old waste paper, plastic straw, etc. It is a good equipment to improve labor efficiency, reduce labor intensity, save manpower and reduce transportation costs.
With the increasing awareness of environmental protection, hydraulic balers have played a great role in reusing some solid wastes, and they are more and more accepted by everyone.
NICKBALER hydraulic balers keep up with the trend of the times and contribute to environmental protection.
NICKBALER hydraulic baler has fine workmanship, energy saving and electricity saving, good baling effect, beautiful appearance, and has been well received by users.
NICKBALER machinery waste cardboard baler has the characteristics of high work efficiency, low energy consumption, easy installation and operation, safe and reliable use, strong workplace adaptability, and reasonable price. Free consultation hotline 86-29-86031588
The automatic waste paper baler needs to be turned on and checked before it is used. It can be put into use after the startup and check everything is normal. The check contents are as follows:
1. The location, temperature and cleanliness of hydraulic oil. Hydraulic oil is generally not a problem, so it only needs to be checked regularly.
2. It is summer now, and the rain is relatively abundant. If the baler is placed outdoors, be sure to do a good job of coping with it before and after the rain. Such as: whether the circuit is smooth, whether there is water in the box
3. Check whether the conveying of the conveyor is normal
4. Look around the machine, comprehensively check whether the equipment is normal, and ensure that the work is correct before feeding.
If the operator develops the good habit of daily inspection, it can not only maintain the normal production of the equipment, but also bring greater value to the production.
NICKBALER Machinery warmly reminds you: When using the baler, you should strictly follow the operating instructions. For more information on maintenance, please follow us https://www.nickbaler.net