Nick Machinery has been committed to the entire process of production, sales and after-sales of various balers to improve the after-sales service of various balers. Specifically, the entire service process is divided into three parts: pre-sales, in-sales, and after-sales. Let’s follow the whole process. Let’s take Nick Machinery’s waste paper baler as an example to introduce you to our complete pre-sales service system.
Use quality as a guarantee before sales, consistently attach importance to and strengthen quality management, process innovation, and process optimization, and win the trust of users with credible and reliable products. Aiming at the quality construction of hydraulic balers, implement the quality-first strategy, hold professional skills training courses, and improve the level of professional design, manufacturing, and inspection. Focusing on technological innovation and brand building, through a series of innovative activities, new mechanisms and systems have been established to stimulate development momentum, actively adopting international advanced standards, accelerating the integration with the international market, and comprehensively entering the institutional, scientific and The standardized track has improved the quality management level of the enterprise.
With modern concepts, superb technology, scientific management, high-quality products and first-class service, we will wholeheartedly establish a comprehensive, good, harmonious, and long-term cooperative relationship with new and old customers at home and abroad, and go hand in hand for mutual benefit and win-win results. Create a better future.
Nick Machinery keeps abreast of market development trends, continuously improves technical capabilities, and enhances innovation capabilities to meet the needs of the ever-changing market, and strive to launch more Balers that meet social needs. www.nickbaler.net
With the development of the economy and the continuous innovation of science and technology, more and more people are now paying attention to environmental protection, and environmental issues have also attracted attention, making the straw baler more popular, and its advantages are becoming more and more prominent. What are the advantages of the straw baler? ? Please see the analysis below
1. It is very versatile, mainly for packing some large or loose items.
2. Save storage space and recycle waste items.
3. The parts of the straw baler have high structural performance and good work efficiency, which reduces labor and transportation costs.
Only a high-quality baler can be better trusted by customers, and only by understanding the performance of the baler, can the straw baler be better utilized and used. Follow NICKBALER, let you grow more https://www.nickbaler.net
Choosing NICKBALER hydraulic baler, independent hydraulic system and servo system control, is the best choice for you to solve and recycle waste. https://www.nickbaler.net
The straw baler must be inspected and maintained at ordinary times to ensure that it can operate normally. While ensuring the characteristics and working efficiency of the straw baler, the following 4 points must be done:
1. Check the screws of each component of the straw baler on time to prevent falling off or bursting;
2. Pay attention to the moisture-proof, waterproof, anti-corrosion and fly-proof of some electrical equipment. The interior of the electrical control cabinet and the terminal block must be kept clean to prevent common failures of electrical equipment;
3. The machine of the straw baler is broken. The two heat-sealing rollers should be in the extended position to prevent the baling machine products from being scalded.
4. Lubricate the junction of each transmission gear, the oil filling hole of the bearing with seat and the oil pump of each movable component of the straw baler on time.
5. When the straw baler is filled with grease, it is not necessary to drop droplets on the transmission belt of the transmission system to prevent damage caused by deviation and vibration or aging of the transmission belt.
For more information about the fault maintenance and maintenance work of the straw baler, please pay attention to the website of NICKBALER M: https://www.nickbaler.net
1. The operator should be strictly trained and qualified before using the machine.
2. When the ambient temperature is less than 2°C above zero, the straw baler is not allowed to be used.
3. When the moisture content of straw and pasture is more than 65%, the straw baler is not allowed to be used.
4. The operator is not allowed to pour liquids such as bacteria water on the baler while bundling.
5. The straw baler is not allowed to have 2 boring cars per hour.
6. When using the motor as power, it is necessary to install the grounding wire.
7. It is necessary to clean up the small silt under the straw baler in time. If there are too many scraps, it may damage the machine parts.
If you are still unclear, you can continue to pay attention to our website https://www.nickbaler.net, and you are welcome to contact us at any time , thank you for reading.