In the process of production and operation of the hydraulic baler, the performance of the hydraulic oil is often deteriorated. Water entering the hydraulic oil will cause many problems. Today we will briefly analyze the hazards of the hydraulic oil of the hydraulic baler.
1. Deteriorating oil quality
In order to improve the performance, the hydraulic oil of the hydraulic baler contains different amounts and varieties of additives, which are organic compounds. Some are hydrolyzed in water; some are normally suspended in the oil in micelles, but they will precipitate when they meet with water, and some are dissolved in water and extracted from the oil by water, which will cause the loss of additives in the hydraulic oil. This causes the corresponding function to decline. When the hydraulic oil contains a lot of water, the viscosity of the hydraulic oil will decrease, and the lubrication performance will decrease. A continuous lubricating oil film cannot be formed in the hydraulic system of the hydraulic baler, causing wear, adhesion and metal fatigue on the moving surface, and even mechanical friction. , And cause the oil temperature to rise and mechanical damage. When the oil contains a large amount of free water, the water is not easy to separate from the oil, and it is easy to produce foam. When it is mixed with the hydraulic oil, the air entering the oil tank is not easy to separate, which affects the lubricating effect of the hydraulic oil. When the air is mixed in the oil, it enters the hydraulic system when the hydraulic baler is running. As the pressure increases and decreases, the air will also be compressed and expanded, which will increase the vibration of the hydraulic system and make the entire baler The stability and safety of the system are reduced.
2. Causes corrosion, wear and rust
After the hydraulic oil contains water, the air partially dissolves in the water to form an oxidative and corrosive environment. In addition, the oxides in the oil and the hydration combine to form acids, which further cause corrosion and rust to metal parts such as the oil pipes of the hydraulic baler. After the metal parts in the hydraulic system rust, the peeled rust flows in the hydraulic system pipes and hydraulic components, spreads and spreads, which will cause the entire system to rust and produce more peeling rust and oxides. This reduces the service life of the metal parts of the hydraulic baler, and further accelerates the deterioration of the oil quality.
Nick Machinery mainly provides convenient, fast, safe and economical solutions for waste paper, waste metal, waste plastic, fiber, agricultural platycodon and other waste recycling and processing enterprises. Contact consultation telephone 86-29-86031588
How to choose the type to process 10 tons of waste paper every day?
First of all, NICKBALER suggests that if the daily processing capacity reaches 10 tons, you can choose a horizontal baler, and the horizontal baler is divided into: semi-automatic baler and full-automatic baler; if the initial investment is limited, you can use the semi-automatic baler. Choose from the baler, and the smallest model NKW60BD can meet the production requirements;
If you have a spacious site and sufficient funds, and have better development and planning in the future,NICKBALER suggests that you can choose a fully automatic baler; what is the difference between a semi-automatic baler and a fully automatic baler?
1. The architecture is different
2. Different packing methods
3. The output is different
Waste paper baler is our main product for many years, we have very valuable experience, if you want to know more, please follow us https://www.nickbaler.net
1. String the baling pressrope of the hydraulic baler through the automatic spring tightening device behind the garbage compressor, and place it along the baling pressbelt groove, then tie the baling press belt to the pull-stop at the bottom of the baling pressgroove, and rotate the automatic spring tightening device 90 degrees , close the bottom door and lock
2. Put the recycled waste paper, plastic and film waste into the hydraulic baler. When the material is loaded to the height of the pressure plate, close the door tightly and press the "press down" button. The equipment runs automatically and compacts. (The feeding height of materials other than cardboard can only be slightly higher than the bottom door)
3. The pressure plate moves down and compresses to the maximum pressure and automatically returns to the fully open position. When compressing the baling pressconstraints, the platen stops at the preset position of the compressed material
4. Open the door of the device and pass the tie rope through the bottom wire groove from front to back and back to the front through the pressure plate wire groove. Tighten the tie rope by hand and tie a knot. Push the baling press rod by hand, push the rod to a fixed position, and clamp it tightly. Press the "Up" button, the return trip of the oil cylinder will automatically turn out the bundled bundles. (When opening the lower door, it is not allowed to go in front of the door。
Stand up to avoid accidental injury from the door popping open)
5. After the bale is ejected, reset the bale rod to press down. Finally, remove the bales of waste paper and plastic waste before stacking them for storage, close and lock the door and enter the next packaging cycle task
The hydraulic baler produced by NICKBALER has a simple structure, stable operation, low failure rate and easy cleaning and maintenance. You are welcome to buy https://www.nickbaler.net
1. Before starting the machine, check whether the components of the baler are in good condition; whether the screws and nuts of each component are loose, if so, you need to tighten the screws and nuts, repair personnel to deal with.
2. Check whether there is any debris blockage inside the machine. The debris blockage will affect the work of the automatic hydraulic baler, so it needs to be removed;
3. Check whether the knife group and the sliding part are short of oil. If the oil is short, it will cause serious wear on the parts. It must be oiled by dipping and dripping. Use a small stick to dip the oil and slowly drip it on it.
For more information on the fault maintenance and maintenance work of the automatic hydraulic baler, please pay attention to the website of NICKBALER Machinery Company: https://www.nickbaler.net