In the process of production and operation of the hydraulic baler, the performance of the hydraulic oil is often deteriorated. Water entering the hydraulic oil will cause many problems. Today we will briefly analyze the hazards of the hydraulic oil of the hydraulic baler.
1. Deteriorating oil quality
In order to improve the performance, the hydraulic oil of the hydraulic baler contains different amounts and varieties of additives, which are organic compounds. Some are hydrolyzed in water; some are normally suspended in the oil in micelles, but they will precipitate when they meet with water, and some are dissolved in water and extracted from the oil by water, which will cause the loss of additives in the hydraulic oil. This causes the corresponding function to decline. When the hydraulic oil contains a lot of water, the viscosity of the hydraulic oil will decrease, and the lubrication performance will decrease. A continuous lubricating oil film cannot be formed in the hydraulic system of the hydraulic baler, causing wear, adhesion and metal fatigue on the moving surface, and even mechanical friction. , And cause the oil temperature to rise and mechanical damage. When the oil contains a large amount of free water, the water is not easy to separate from the oil, and it is easy to produce foam. When it is mixed with the hydraulic oil, the air entering the oil tank is not easy to separate, which affects the lubricating effect of the hydraulic oil. When the air is mixed in the oil, it enters the hydraulic system when the hydraulic baler is running. As the pressure increases and decreases, the air will also be compressed and expanded, which will increase the vibration of the hydraulic system and make the entire baler The stability and safety of the system are reduced.
2. Causes corrosion, wear and rust
After the hydraulic oil contains water, the air partially dissolves in the water to form an oxidative and corrosive environment. In addition, the oxides in the oil and the hydration combine to form acids, which further cause corrosion and rust to metal parts such as the oil pipes of the hydraulic baler. After the metal parts in the hydraulic system rust, the peeled rust flows in the hydraulic system pipes and hydraulic components, spreads and spreads, which will cause the entire system to rust and produce more peeling rust and oxides. This reduces the service life of the metal parts of the hydraulic baler, and further accelerates the deterioration of the oil quality.
Nick Machinery mainly provides convenient, fast, safe and economical solutions for waste paper, waste metal, waste plastic, fiber, agricultural platycodon and other waste recycling and processing enterprises. Contact consultation telephone 86-29-86031588
With the development of the economy and the continuous innovation of science and technology, more and more people are now paying attention to environmental protection, and environmental issues have also attracted attention, making the straw baler more popular, and its advantages are becoming more and more prominent. What are the advantages of the straw baler? ? Please see the analysis below
1. It is very versatile, mainly for packing some large or loose items.
2. Save storage space and recycle waste items.
3. The parts of the straw baler have high structural performance and good work efficiency, which reduces labor and transportation costs.
Only a high-quality baler can be better trusted by customers, and only by understanding the performance of the baler, can the straw baler be better utilized and used. Follow NICKBALER, let you grow more https://www.nickbaler.net
Choosing NICKBALER hydraulic baler, independent hydraulic system and servo system control, is the best choice for you to solve and recycle waste. https://www.nickbaler.net
The straw baler must be inspected and maintained at ordinary times to ensure that it can operate normally. While ensuring the characteristics and working efficiency of the straw baler, the following 4 points must be done:
1. Check the screws of each component of the straw baler on time to prevent falling off or bursting;
2. Pay attention to the moisture-proof, waterproof, anti-corrosion and fly-proof of some electrical equipment. The interior of the electrical control cabinet and the terminal block must be kept clean to prevent common failures of electrical equipment;
3. The machine of the straw baler is broken. The two heat-sealing rollers should be in the extended position to prevent the baling machine products from being scalded.
4. Lubricate the junction of each transmission gear, the oil filling hole of the bearing with seat and the oil pump of each movable component of the straw baler on time.
5. When the straw baler is filled with grease, it is not necessary to drop droplets on the transmission belt of the transmission system to prevent damage caused by deviation and vibration or aging of the transmission belt.
For more information about the fault maintenance and maintenance work of the straw baler, please pay attention to the website of NICKBALER M: https://www.nickbaler.net
1. The operator should be strictly trained and qualified before using the machine.
2. When the ambient temperature is less than 2°C above zero, the straw baler is not allowed to be used.
3. When the moisture content of straw and pasture is more than 65%, the straw baler is not allowed to be used.
4. The operator is not allowed to pour liquids such as bacteria water on the baler while bundling.
5. The straw baler is not allowed to have 2 boring cars per hour.
6. When using the motor as power, it is necessary to install the grounding wire.
7. It is necessary to clean up the small silt under the straw baler in time. If there are too many scraps, it may damage the machine parts.
If you are still unclear, you can continue to pay attention to our website https://www.nickbaler.net, and you are welcome to contact us at any time , thank you for reading.