Hydraulic transmission is a widely used transmission method for hydraulic waste paper balers. The hydraulic system of the hydraulic baler is developing in the direction of high performance, high precision and complexity, so its reliability is a very prominent problem. The fault detection and diagnosis technology of the hydraulic system of the hydraulic baler is getting more and more attention.
Before testing the hydraulic system of the hydraulic baler, firstly, you must be familiar with the composition and working principle of the hydraulic system of the equipment hydraulic baler, and secondly, check the oil level position of the hydraulic oil tank and the sediment at the bottom of the tank.
The main dynamic parameters of the hydraulic system of the hydraulic baler include the determination of oil temperature, oil pressure and flow rate.
For the hydraulic system of the hydraulic baler, the temperature fault information load is relatively large, and the temperature detection can provide help for finding the fault point. Whether the pressure is normal or not directly affects the performance of the hydraulic system of the hydraulic baler. Therefore, in the detection of the hydraulic system of the hydraulic baler, the technical status of the system can be analyzed and judged through the pressure change of the hydraulic system of the hydraulic baler. The abnormal flow in the hydraulic system of the hydraulic baler will affect the operating speed of the working mechanism. Flow detection can be carried out with a portable hydraulic Baler hydraulic system detector. Connect the detector and the pump in series, and compare the measured flow value under the rated pressure with the rated value to determine whether the pump is faulty.
Statistics show that more than 75% of hydraulic baler hydraulic system failures originate from the pollution of its working medium—hydraulic oil. The working oil carries a lot of and rich information about hydraulic baler hydraulic system failures. Therefore, right The monitoring and analysis of oil is one of the important means to predict and diagnose the failure of the hydraulic system of the hydraulic baler.
Nick Machinery hydraulic waste paper baler is specially used for the recycling, compression and packaging of waste corrugated boxes, cardboard, newspapers and other materials. At the same time, it can also be customized according to customer requirements. www.nickbaler.net
With the development of the economy and the continuous innovation of science and technology, more and more people are now paying attention to environmental protection, and environmental issues have also attracted attention, making the straw baler more popular, and its advantages are becoming more and more prominent. What are the advantages of the straw baler? ? Please see the analysis below
1. It is very versatile, mainly for packing some large or loose items.
2. Save storage space and recycle waste items.
3. The parts of the straw baler have high structural performance and good work efficiency, which reduces labor and transportation costs.
Only a high-quality baler can be better trusted by customers, and only by understanding the performance of the baler, can the straw baler be better utilized and used. Follow NICKBALER, let you grow more https://www.nickbaler.net
Choosing NICKBALER hydraulic baler, independent hydraulic system and servo system control, is the best choice for you to solve and recycle waste. https://www.nickbaler.net
The straw baler must be inspected and maintained at ordinary times to ensure that it can operate normally. While ensuring the characteristics and working efficiency of the straw baler, the following 4 points must be done:
1. Check the screws of each component of the straw baler on time to prevent falling off or bursting;
2. Pay attention to the moisture-proof, waterproof, anti-corrosion and fly-proof of some electrical equipment. The interior of the electrical control cabinet and the terminal block must be kept clean to prevent common failures of electrical equipment;
3. The machine of the straw baler is broken. The two heat-sealing rollers should be in the extended position to prevent the baling machine products from being scalded.
4. Lubricate the junction of each transmission gear, the oil filling hole of the bearing with seat and the oil pump of each movable component of the straw baler on time.
5. When the straw baler is filled with grease, it is not necessary to drop droplets on the transmission belt of the transmission system to prevent damage caused by deviation and vibration or aging of the transmission belt.
For more information about the fault maintenance and maintenance work of the straw baler, please pay attention to the website of NICKBALER M: https://www.nickbaler.net
1. The operator should be strictly trained and qualified before using the machine.
2. When the ambient temperature is less than 2°C above zero, the straw baler is not allowed to be used.
3. When the moisture content of straw and pasture is more than 65%, the straw baler is not allowed to be used.
4. The operator is not allowed to pour liquids such as bacteria water on the baler while bundling.
5. The straw baler is not allowed to have 2 boring cars per hour.
6. When using the motor as power, it is necessary to install the grounding wire.
7. It is necessary to clean up the small silt under the straw baler in time. If there are too many scraps, it may damage the machine parts.
If you are still unclear, you can continue to pay attention to our website https://www.nickbaler.net, and you are welcome to contact us at any time , thank you for reading.